Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever go to the woods en femme? You should.

You look great and yes i have been in the woods hiking and camping in a skirt

You look great in the pictures...and it must be wonderful just to live near the woods and be able to walk around as yourself...without fear of running into other people...but you do have to be careful out there

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaQ View Post
    Now thats exactly what I had in mind! But I wonder if a woman should venture far in alone. The social encounter would not bother me at all, but but bumping into a lone man along the way would. Down south of me is a large national park with miles and miles of hiking/bike trails. A local woman (age 30 something) told me it probably would not be a good idea neither man nor woman to go alone, but woods, wildlife, etc to me is okay...I think she was referring to others on the trails. Travel a hour or so up northward or so is a 4.5 mile rugged trail that follows a river. I been on it before in guy mode and then out of nowhere appears what looked like to me as a homeless hiker. I just have to find someone to accompany me!
    I'm surprised no one else mentioned the risk or danger. Walking along a well used walking trail with others around presents minimal risk, but a good looking female alone in the woods might encounter some strange and potentially dangerous characters. There's also the risk of a sprained ankle or other injury or snake bite.

I'm just saying to consider everything and take precautions and be prepared for the worst.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    I'm surprised no one else mentioned the risk or danger. Walking along a well used walking trail with others around presents minimal risk, but a good looking female alone in the woods might encounter some strange and potentially dangerous characters. There's also the risk of a sprained ankle or other injury or snake bite.

I'm just saying to consider everything and take precautions and be prepared for the worst.
    Thats what I think...critters, nature, snake bit, other people (plural) hiking...least of my worries...no problem...its the rare encounter with a dangerous character when I am in enfemme in a "hiking skirt". If I would have encountered that "homeless looking" hiker enfemme would have really been scared. I would have been scared even in guy mode but he was coming out as I was going in on the trail from the main park. People generally do not scare me at all, but for some reason I got real bad vibes from this one.

I start,by saying that u look wonderful and as far,as the woods I would love to be able to do that sometime.

wow, what an awesome look. you look so natural and terrific...
    paula

That is awesome, and the mushrooms were a bonus. I love going to the woods both in drab and en femme. A cargo skirt, appropriate top and either hiking boots or sneakers and off you go. If by chance there is someone else out there, under brush and distance keep things safe. With winter coming soon enjoy it as much as you can, I know I do.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

I have to agree that you totally rock the casual look. The first picture is truly amazing and if I looked that good I would have left the woods and gone into the jungle (the Mall) lol Your hair is absolutely great and fits you to a T
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Yes indeedy! I'm a hiker and birdwatcher, and just love to do it en femme. But for me it's jeans, hiking boots and my long wig tied back in a pony tail. No need to do much makeup (YAY!) or earrings (might lose 'em) -- just a touch of mascara and enough to hide the beard shadow. Plus it is so cool to smile at other girls and get a nice smile back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by RenneB View Post
    Ya know, that's a great idea girl. All this mall walking and sidewalking is getting a bit ol for this ol lady. I'm going to take this idea an run with it.... I'm thinkin' the 4" heels aren't going to make it for the woods walk, so I'll have to come up with something else... Hey, sounds like a great idea to go shopping...

Thanks for sharing....

Renne.....
    In these shoes?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISzoU...eature=related

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by May(be)
    Ever go to the woods en femme? You should.
    [SIZE="2"]Back when I lived on a farm, I would go out into the woods often, dressed as I please, and it’s a real thrill, time after time. I wish I was there right now! I couldn’t help but feel completely natural in such a natural setting, so I would feel emboldened to keep dressing, and not think about what it all meant. I’ve written a lot about my experiences in the woods, in fact I often use the forest as a metaphor in my writing, with its twisting paths, cathedral-like canopy of trees, and mysterious hush that fills every pore of one’s being. I CAN see the forest for the trees, and I’ve spent a lot of time in the woods, alone, en femme
    [/SIZE]

Funny you should mention this. I've recently read Bill Bryson's book 'A walk in the woods', his experience with walking the Appalachian trail. And his mention of the number of people who go missing on it each year. I just hope you all take some type of precaution when going somewhere that might prove fatal should you run into the wrong person/animal/weather conditions out alone, in the woods.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    If you go down to the woods today...........wow! Stunning pics, nothing else to say!

Rebecca WOODS
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    I have camped in the woods while fully dressed and yes I too needed the help of makeup even while ruffing it. I so enjoyed the whole experience of fully enjoying being in the woods and of course the slight adjustments that are required while dressed. The nicest thing was not having to worry which bathroom to use, it is matter of finding the right size bush or tree for ladylike relief.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

You're looking pretty good to me girl!
    "This I believe:
    That the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

And this I would fight for:
    The freedom of the mind to take any direction it wishes, undirected.

And this I must fight against:
    Any idea, religion, or government which limits or destroys the individual."
    [John Steinbeck]

Man! Another stunner..

I know better than to go outside during the day because I would be spotted right away, you obviously do not have that problem, it is an inspirational story and as such you should be inspired to venture out in the real world, believe me if your pictures are as accurate as they seem you will have no problem blending in society as anything but a girl. The boot do work and you seem very happy to be in the woods but you can also pull that off in any street in America.

Question; what do you do with those mushrooms? I know it is a hobby of yours but if you go hunting and have enough in your fridge do you not pick up at least more just to taste and see if they are different?

Anyway your look is AWSOME! As usual and you seem to be enjoying being May. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle V View Post
    Question; what do you do with those mushrooms? I know it is a hobby of yours but if you go hunting and have enough in your fridge do you not pick up at least more just to taste and see if they are different?
    This is a really good question, though it's unrelated to CDing. Thanks for asking it all the same. I have tried many different colonies of this species and determined that the speed that the mushroom grows has a lot to do with its consistency. It can either be very light and fluffy if grown quickly or tough and rubbery if grown slowly and for a long period of time. This looked pretty tough to me. It had some brown color at the edges, which meant to me that it has grown through periods of drought- probably tough and rubbery. I have a particularly supple sample in my fridge right now. I don't see the point in taking more.

I'd take our dog the the forest preserve on frigid days- I would wear ski pants- ski jacket, boots, mittens, etc. all female. That was good.

Quote Originally Posted by reb.femme View Post
    If you go down to the woods today...........wow! Stunning pics, nothing else to say!

Rebecca WOODS
    I assume you're talking about the pics of me because of the topic of this forum, but it would also be appropriate if you're talking about the mushroom colony. It was INCREDIBLE!!

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I was deer hunting once and it was unseasonable warm... for some reason I decided to strip down to my panties just for the heck of it. Sadly, as I was thinking about how wonderful it was to have some girly time in the woods, my shot at a decent buck was lost! Oh well. I actually bought my wife some pink camo shirts at Walmart earlier in the week since she wants to go with me. When I got home she asked where mine was.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post

I am not looking for a quite woods outing experience with practically no chance of encounter with another person, my comfort level of being seen is really okay. There was a time when the most I might have attempted was a walk in the woods hoping/praying not to encounter anyone. I just got dressed one day with minimal prep and done it and now theres no turning back. I am not trying to bash anyone for their fear of going out, but just give encouragement...I have been there...afraid to go out...but now looking back wondering why...

My plan is to walk some trails in a large national park, but I do not plan on going miles in. Probably like 1/2 hr in and 1/2 hr out, then same on some other trails. I think I will most likely encounter otheres along the way. Luckily some parellel the highways. I done a bit of research on the Internet and most say risk of danger for hiking anywhere (from other people) is way less than in a city, be it a male or female solo hiker...more likley the risk of snakebite or something is higher...but I am going in as a dressed enfemme CDer and might that put me at a special risk? I have decided it will not...I cannot live life limiting myself with all these "what ifs". I think any encounter would mostly likely be a "hello" and then walk on by... just like I experienced at the city/county park near the college where I attend. I may not look very passable (maybe I do?), etc., but to date I have not noticed anyone turned around to take another look other than the 70 y/o Salvacion Army sales clerk who was probably tipped off by the customer leaving as I went in...but you know what?...so what!
    Last edited by JamieQ; 10-26-2012 at 09:34 PM.

I love walking trails in the woods in either mode. I have to be careful either way as I'm always by myself. I don't have anyone that likes to walk 5 or 6 miles as I do. When in femme mode I try to stay to busier trails and parks. As others have said it may not be entirely safe to be alone several miles out on a seldom used trail. But this combines 2 of my favourite things, hiking in the woods and being out as Anita.

AnitaH
    I am becoming a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, I am ready to spread my wings, I have found my voice again for I am holding my head high and I am taking my power back.

“It is never too late to become what you might have been.” ~ George Eliot

HTTP://anitafog.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/anitah.fog

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle V View Post
    I know better than to go outside during the day because I would be spotted right away, you obviously do not have that problem, it is an inspirational story and as such you should be inspired to venture out in the real world, believe me if your pictures are as accurate as they seem you will have no problem blending in society as anything but a girl. The boot do work and you seem very happy to be in the woods but you can also pull that off in any street in America.

Anyway your look is AWSOME! As usual and you seem to be enjoying being May. Take care.
    I just want to share a few random thoughts..."spotted right away" I probably am sometimes too..but I learned to go out anyways. On the other hand, I figure at least 1 out of 10 men who see me wish they had the courage to dress enfemme and go out as I do. I am rather new at going out and I dread that bad encounter if I ever have one...but if I do, still going out is going to be worth it.

I wear a skirt (with pantyhose and slip) just about every day for my daily walk in the woods. Occasionally I dress up more. Last week in "guy in a skirt" mode I had a nice chat with some fellow walkers - it was the first time I've not avoided (the very rare) on-trail encounters.