Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: criticizm wanted

Hang on, I will get it for you.

Amiad

Wow. Your hips look great!!(and everything else), i think you just sold a pair of the veronica 2's. Im really impressed...Linky??

ty!

Caution Will Robinson!

Read everything here. I have added a second set of pads and a couple of hand towels to create this look. It is a good product, but just a veronica 2 will not give you this look!

Amiad

Isn't that kinda expensive for a padded panty. ($160.00)
    If you can afford that why not go with the Veronica 4 with the gel-pads option... Only $660.00 + s&h
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Slip Lover

My Thoughts

I don't know why you think that it is impossible for you to pass. I have been just about your size, and I have been out in situations that I hand picked without ever being noticed I believe. I think that your hips look a little too big, and that you would look better with them a little narrower. The guys will all be looking at your chest so they will never pay any attention to your hips. Therefore, I also think that possibly you could downsize just a bit on the chest. Your figure basically looks pretty good to me. Don't give up just yet on being able to pass. You may never make it in a brightly lighted store or mall but you may do okay on less lighted city streets or even some bars or restaurants. Sometimes you have to take what you can get.

Ashley1

here are photos of me without my "Altered Veronica"

Foam is an amazing product

one more time

maybe this time I can attach photos

I am sorry, but all I can do is give you good revues
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Until I am "Completely happy" with the product "out of the box" I wouldnt spend any more than I have already. There is room for improvement. However, compared to other "padded panties", you wont find anything close.

I started this thread seeking criticism/approval of what I had done to make my hips and butt look right with an existing product. This is not an endorsement of any particular product since I have had to modify it to achieve the results you have seen.

We are all seeking the ability to look as feminine as possible. Whatever it takes.

Amiad

Thanks Amy.

Amiad

criticizm wanted

God! You look awsome. I'm new to this. What is a Veronica 2 and where do you get one. I could use help in this area because I have no butt.

Check the size of your pics... They are probably too large. A lot of times I have to reduce them as much as 75% for hi-res pics to upload.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Amiad View Post
    Thank you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Amiad View Post
    Until I am "Completely happy" with the product "out of the box" I wouldn't spend any more than I have already. There is room for improvement. However, compared to other "padded panties", you wont find anything close.

I started this thread seeking criticism/approval of what I had done to make my hips and butt look right with an existing product. This is not an endorsement of any particular product since I have had to modify it to achieve the results you have seen.

We are all seeking the ability to look as feminine as possible. Whatever it takes.

Amiad
    Amiad, would these wonder panties pass the cupped hand on the posterior test ?

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Wow.... looks like a perfect GG figure to me.... awesome!
    Perfectionist... you got it right
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    Amiad, would these wonder panties pass the cupped hand on the posterior test ?
    Joy, that's just why I gave up on padded panties regardless of price. Foam rubber just cannot have the feel of real.

Would you call that a "Dundee" test?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please forgive me...but one question...you have added additional pads and a couple of hand towels under this garment ....would you be able to wear it out...would it shift? You said about attending a meeting...just was wondering.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

I'm sorry
    But I can't see anything wrong
    Great looking hips
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Amiad your body looks good to me hun lets see it in a dress
    Angie

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    Great figure, very hour-glassy. The trick is a good one.
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

Sorry it took so long, personal stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    God! You look awsome. I'm new to this. What is a Veronica 2 and where do you get one. I could use help in this area because I have no butt.
    Alice, I am new to this too. Thanks for the compliment, but the only thing I have going for me is being thin, the rest is smoke and mirrors. But to answer your question a "Veronica" is a line of padded panties made by Classic Curves. Now if you have ever purchased padded panties you were most probably very disappointed. The Veronica series i.e 1,2 and 3 are all custom garments and do a much better job than the traditional padded panty (in my opinion) I have only purchased a #2 so I cannot speak about the others but I have been pleased with my results so far and the comments today have been fabulous so I feel confident the other products will produce satisfying results. That being said...

I will say again, I have added another complete set of pads from CLCV used in conjunction with the original set achieve the look you have seen today. The garment is still the original one ordered and does not accomodate the additional pads. I just stuff them under there. Also making my hips wider made my butt disappear so I added 2 folded hand towels to bring it back.

If you want to know exactly what I have done, drop me a line.

Amiad

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    Amiad your body looks good to me hun lets see it in a dress
    Angie
    Angie,

I only have one dress and its kind of ****ty and doesnt work well with my veronica. But I do have a photo....ooops

The only photo I could find was during earlier trial and error sessions and these will have to remain private. If I get dressed later maybe I can get a shot I like and will post it.

Amiad

Quote Originally Posted by Di GG View Post
    Please forgive me...but one question...you have added additional pads and a couple of hand towels under this garment ....would you be able to wear it out...would it shift? You said about attending a meeting...just was wondering.
    Di,

In my "home trials" it seems to stay pretty well. I imagine it would do better under a dress than jeans. I dont own a dress yet, thats why I cant answer. I do own a jean skirt and it looks good. And no, it does not shift much at all. The garment is very tight. My only complaint would be that the band at the waist has a tendency to roll a little when you sit.

I know the seams can be seen through my jeans but I dont fear anyone at the meeting being anything but positive or supportive because of the reponse I have had here.