Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you had the choice........

Girl in mind...

If you had the choice........

If we all get more than one go around and you had the choice would you come back again as the opposite sex? And if so why?

I've thought about this in the past. Right now Im happy being known the body I am expect for the more than a few pounds I want to lose. But I think I would want to know what it really feels like on the other side so to speak.

I suppose there are pro's and con's to each gender, but I just thought it would be an interesting question.
    Sarah

No i honestly would want to come back just the same,on the proviso i would be a crossdresser again.I love who i am and wouldn't want to change.

Nikki

I agree with Nikki - bring me back as a crossdresser, but either minus some pounds OR give me the enlightenment at a much younger age so I know to take care of myself better and not gain the pounds in the first place!
    Andrea
    One body, two spirits

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001834525065
    Feel free to send me a FaceBook friend request.

Everything is not what it seems
    When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams
    You might run into trouble if you go to extremes
    Because everything is not what it seems

I agree come back as a cd.

I've been back several times in both modes. The particular mode at the time depends on what we need to learn. Most do not remember the previous though as to do so would be to repeat the same mistakes. Not knowing gives us the opportunity to make fresh choices and thereby to improve ourselves in the long run.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It is tempting to say I would prefer to come back as a girl.
    It would mean a new way of living, career, friends and a whole new wardrobe.
    Sometimes I think it would have cured a lot of turmoil in my life and I would not have spent a lot of time closeted up inside.
    There are a lot of nerdy interests I would have still liked to take up and I suppose a relationship with men and boys would be different.
    Because of what I am now I really can't visualize relations and interactions with males from a female point of view.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I would definitely want to come back as a female

Assuming I will remember nothing about this particular life, I'd take either boy or girl. But 'normal', please, none of this genderdysphoria stuff. Life is hard enough without having to deal with this. Oh, and while you're at it, can you make me good looking this time around? And given the either or choice, I'll take lucky instead of smart; smart doesn't seem to help all that much (neither does smart-ass, but that's another tale).
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    I've been back several times in both modes.
    I agree. However the last time I evidently thought that being a male was the way to go...dang buyer's remorse. Seems that in most cases I have been female. Not always an upstanding citizen though.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

female no doubt abiout it

If I had that option to keep choosing after every life... I think I would try every combination there is... Can't say one would be better than the other, but it fun playing with your image.
    Chickie

Banned Read only
    Born in Quebec, lived most of life in small town Central Ontario.
    I'd loooooove to be all that is me, and in a real original issue female body.

I mean, I'd be so cool. A girl that is comfortable with tanks, string theory, planetology, power tools, likes dancing, can sew, actually doesn't mind housework, and wants to be a mom.

Definately Female for sure

Doesn't really matter..... as long as I didn't have to crossdress. And I was happy. And filthy rich... Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Doesn't really matter..... as long as I didn't have to crossdress. And I was happy. And filthy rich... Lol.
    And you forgot half owner of the Penguins and had a mean slapshot
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    And you forgot half owner of the Penguins and had a mean slapshot
    And eat chocolate cake and not gain any weight!! Lol. And I thought no one read my FaceBook rantings! ♥♥♥
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Definitely as a girl - I mean, I'd actually like to look *good* in a dress for once!

Caroline

If I had a choice I would say make me female. But I would want my friends around me still. And to have my interests. Other than that, Mikayla all the way!

Banned Read only
    Born in Quebec, lived most of life in small town Central Ontario.
    If I was female, my computer buddy likely would be nicer to me when fixing my dumb ass mistakes.

Nah he'd just want the deal he offers other girls.

I just wish I didn't have to wait till I come back. NOW NOW NOW.

Of course with the memory of my male life so I can appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by katie_barns View Post
    I just wish I didn't have to wait till I come back. NOW NOW NOW.

Of course with the memory of my male life so I can appreciate it.
    If Katie gets it now can I have it now too?

What come back as a man you gotta be joking.....My luck I'd end up a crossdresser
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

No brainer... I would come back female... I've done male thanks. It would also be interesting to see if I was still transgenderd the other way round!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Gold Member
    I liked what I did as a man in my life; I enjoyed be a carpenter, building peoples houses.
    Would I have been able to do that as a female, maybe not, not because I would not been
    afforded the opportunity to do the work based on gender bayous.
    Bet I would have done a little more cross dressing when younger. I think I am trying to
    make up for old times.
    Rader

I want to come back extremely male or extremely female, it is being both, either and neither that seems to be making my life so problematic, but at least it's not boring.