Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where do you hide all your clothes

[SIZE=4]I have almost forgotten what it is like to have to hide stuff, but, in a previous relationship...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]We were going to move into a different home. The hosue needed some work and the seller had a carpenter working on the place. I went over and talked to him and told him what I wanted, "a hidden room or space". He was thrilled and relatively inexpensive. When we finally moved in, there were 4 large mirrors in a downstairs playroom. One of the mirrors had hidden hinges and with a quick pull of a hidden piece of molding the mirror swung open. He had gone through the wall and walled in an area about 10 by 16 under the house that was not accessible before. I had power and lights in before we moved in.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Worked great until I moved out...[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

You'd make a great spy, Tami. I'm glad you're on our side.

Lallie
    Time for a change.

I joined the Tiffany Club up here in Massachusetts and keep most of my stuff there....but I have several well disguised boxes at home hidden in plan sight, but out of the way in the barn.
    Kristen

My wife knows and accepts, so my pretty clothes hang in my closet. At least until a contractor calls.

Lallie
    Time for a change.

My outdoor garden shed. Behind the seat of my pickup. However, also about 10 dresses in my spare bedroom closet. Some in zippered garment bags. A few not really hidden. My wife knows, but disapproves. She refuses to discuss or touch my stuff.

Platinum Member

hIDDEN IN PLANE SIGHT

Most of my things are hidden in plane sight in our walkin closet and
    the three bottom drawers of my dresser my wife tolerates it
    but it's a don't ask don't tell thinggie as long as I know my
    boundrys everythings ok just keep ORCHID out of sight
    ..........................................thanks ORCHID

Hidden in two plastic totes in my basement. One for intimates, and the other for clothes. But, that one is getting full since I discovered what a thrill it is to go out shopping. Next trip out will include the purchase of a bigger box.

I hide my stuff in my closet mixed in with my other stuff. Underwear is hidden in the drawers with what's left of my manly stuff (not much, just some PJ bottoms and socks) and even have a whole drawer for bra's. Oh, and nothing is really hidden, I'm out at home, and to some of my neighbors

Gold Member
    Anything that could also be my wife's (ignoring size) is in plain sight in closets. Boy and does she have enough bras for several people!

Stuff that couldn't be her's goes into a lockbox. That thing is getting a little full. Time for another.

Always Pretty in Pink PanteeQueen's Avatar
    Before I can out to my SO, I hid my things in the places I knew she would never look like my tool chest which I had the only keys and my golf bag.

I'm out to my wife so its no longer an issue for me.

But when I was young and lived with my parents I kept it all in my closet and when my mom asked I told her it belonged to my ex-girlfriend, who I just couldn't remember to return the stuff too...

In my closet and my dressers and my makeup vanatie so where else would I put them LOL. I have not had to hide anything since I was 21. I am 39 now. HUGGS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Before I came out to my wife I had the clothes in a carton box under a pile of books and in a hidden space in a office furniture in my study.

Now after I came out I have a locked cabinet. She was OK with that, actualy it was hers idea. She knows but doesn't want to be confronted with my female stuff.

I used to have a Pilot's case in the old, old, old days... It was locakable Everything got crumpled though... Now I'm openly TS I just leave it all over the bedroom floor... lol... hmmmmm evrything gets crumpled though
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

No more hiding

I have my blouses, skirts and dresses hung up, shoes on my shoe rack, and the rest on their own shelf.
    Love Joann

I don't have to hide my femme clothes so I keep them in two double wardrobes however I do hide my male clothes is a small single one.
    Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    In a wardrbe in the spare room.

With big flashing neon lights saying "Here is Sarah's Clothes"

That would be a hoot...

Actually, just about everyone I care about knows.

So this is not an issue.

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In plain sight. My wife doesn't care were I put it, as long as it is put away.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

I am lucky enough to not have to hide anything. If I am not wearing them I am able to leave my heels right by the computer.

I use my closet and chest of drawers for panties, bras and forms. The heels, dresses, sweaters etc, are in the garage.
    JuAnn

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Nope, I don't have to hide anything. Besides, with my memory, I'd never find it again anyway! I forget where things are when they are in my own hand!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

PVC Crazy Member iwearstockings's Avatar

Smile

I have a wardrobe thats completely full of my fetish gear, undies and girlie clothes. My entire collection is in there. I don't lock it but i do sometimes wonder what my S/O's mum ( occasional babysitting) would think if she got a bit nosey one night!! Still she couldn't say much eh?! I was just snooping in your room and found these!!! etc! To be honest she would probably be alright about it, a bit of a hippy you see..
    :^)
    Peace through superior dress sense..

when I was younger I hid my stuff inside my stereo speaker box,, just 3 screws to remove the speaker and I had all that room for hiding,,now I just hide from my kid but wife knows,,, mix her clothes with mine and all is camoflaged..
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Almost in Plain Sight

My wife knos about me, but it is definetly don't ask, don't tell. I have my skirts and tops covered by the plastic garment covers from different stores and my shoes, boots and intimates are in a plastic tub. All of this is in my closet.

Temporary solutions

I used to have a nail in the back of my dresser--take out a drawer or two, hang the clothes hangers on the nail, put the drawers back. That works for maybe 3-4 garments.

But eventually you'll need more space, and you'll struggle with wanting to hide and wanting to be discovered. After I came out to my wife--who prefers not to discuss this--she suggested getting my closet organized. She directed, and I re-arranged, and when we came to the drawer she didn't want to know about, I told her she didn't want to know about that one. Shortly thereafter she quit doing my laundry, and now my closet is approaching half & half. I manage that by donating a lot of clothes to charity pick-ups.

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!