Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First time in public -ooh!

Wife of a Part Time Girl rlars1's Avatar
    Glad you had a good experience. It is amazing how many people act in a positive way. It is also interesting to see how many people don't even notice. Best wishes for your future outings.
    Yes, he is a man and yes, he is wearing a skirt. Isn't he adorable.

Way to go Tasha!
    I give you one hell of alot of credit just hopping in the car and doing all that.
    Your gonna be changing your signatures now faster than Karren H. and I change our avatars
    Way to go!

High five!

Just a part time woman? Tina Francis's Avatar
    Congratulation!
    I think you enjoyed with adrenalin, fun and everything else. Now it's time to reflect.
    I think this was the first step out and many will follow.....
    Tina

Well done Tasha!

What a buzz, huh? Can't beat the adrenaline rush of a first trip out.

Have fun and stay safe, girlfriend!

Sara xxxx

Tasha,

Good to hear you finally went out in public. I also just went out in public for the first time last Tuesday. It was very exciting. I felt so free and comfortable. My Fiancee and I went to an adult store shopping for some sexy lingerie and some movies. I can't wait to go out more as Autumn again.

Autumn

Truly a super great post - you were treated wonderfully by the waitresses

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

That is awesome! Glad to see some people getting the courage to go out in the daytime. I won't be going out during the day anytime soon even though I could easily pass. I'd just would feel so awkward. I tend to wonder what people are thinking about me too much and it makes me feel awkward. That goes for everything in day to day life not just CDing but I am getting better at not caring what people think. Most of the time I make myself feel weird by worrying about what people are thinking when most likely they aren't even thinking about me. So I just force myself to believe that no one is thinking about me. (Even though they most likely aren't) It all depends on the situation.

I've only been dressed "In public" once but it was around 8:30 at night so it was darkish outside. I wasn't really in a place where a lot of people were just walking up the sidewalk infront of a few plazas. I did walk past a few people though. Mind you I did not have a wig at the time so I had really short hair. I am convincing enough to pass without a wig I just look like a girl with short hair lol. I had a red dress and red heels on and a few cars honked at me I noticed a guy across the street looking at me but I continued on. I decided to go down a side street because my spidey sense was tingling. So there I am walking along and then I notice the same guy I saw 5 min ago. He must have followed me because he went the opposite direction when I went down the sidestreet. He was walking quickly and seemed like he was trying to catch up to me. Well he managed to and he said "Are you lost?" OH NO!!! I didn't want a confrontation!!! So I said "No." In my pathetic girl voice. He had a look of shock on his face and then said "Do you always wear girls clothes?" After that happened I realized my crappy girl voice gave me away. I would have gotten away with it probably if I just did my normal voice but a bit softer. But I was so nervous and awkward feeling I didn't say anything and just kept walking. I turned around to see if he was still trailing me but he went off on his own way staring at me as he went. He must have had a plan to ask me on a date until he found out I am a male. Haha. I wouldn't have anyways as I am not attracted to males. But that is my outing story.
    -Katy

Trans Adventurer supreme RobertaM's Avatar
    Awesome Gurlfriend!! I am excited to see that you are challenging your self and those inner fem demons. I too have gone out, my first in january and shopping in Feb. Once you drink from the chalice ..... lol

I find the looks are kind of coming from, what a guy/girl? what the? .... and then you flash a confident smile , and bammo,, its all good.

Ciao Roberta

You do look great hun. I looked at your other pics and I love you in the blonde hair. I think you should go out as a blonde. it suits you to a T. My frist time out was all day at a mall. if you want to read it i wrote one here. have fun next time and do us all a favor go shopping and try in the clothes YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! i just bought two new outfits and they are so cute. the first time you shop in drab for yourself if cool BUT the first time en-fem is unforgetable. so go for it. HUGGS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Tahsa dear!

Congratulations, sounds like a fantastic day. I cannot add to what the other gals have said...you look great and I think your wardrobe choice was correct.

You are now in the "inspiration column" to the rest of us in the closet!

Way to go gal!!!

[SIZE="2"]Cassie[/SIZE]

Well done, girl, that's as brave as anything I have ever done. You look great too. I agree being blonde suits you, but with so many wigs to choose from.....

BTW interesting knee length skirt you are wearing. They look the same length as my minis. Shucks, I must have been wrong all these years----lol.

Oh wait, that's NOT the outfit you wore, is it?
    The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.
    - Dolly Parton

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

It was surely fun, sitting reading a newspaper in a coffee shop. Whatever were you thinking of then ? How there is a first time to read a newspaper in public ?

~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"