Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: busted

Unhappy busted

Any stories on the first time you were caught in fem? mine was when was about 13. I had stayed up late reading in my room. I put on my favorite dress, a blue and white gingham of my moms, a paper nylon petticoat I had snatched from an aunts clothes line, moms panties, and hose. unfortunatly I had fallen asleep and when mom came home she noticed the light on in my room and stopped in to say goodnight. she did not wake me but turned the light off,so when I woke in the morning I knew someone had seen me. I went to school knowing that when I got home I was going to have some explaining to do to someone, needless to say it was a very long day.

So far, I'd say I haven't been caught. Oh, mom may have noticed some of her clothes and underthings moved around a bit, and some of her makeup being used, but I was always very careful to put things back.

I guess I can remember one time, when I was about 20-21yrs old, I went to work and apparently didn't get all of the mascara washed out of my lashes...one of the guys asked me if I'd been crying. I had an idea what he was talking about, so I told him no and said that I'd been rubbing my eyes.

Suzanne

That's how we get busted hot being careful. So what did she say.
    Angie

I accidently outted myself at around 16.. it was very unpleasant, and led to even more unpleasantness as time went on, but i believe that in the long run it was actually for the better. My parents never did accept it, and i wasn't allowed to indulge in their presence, but just the fact that they knew made it a little easier for me. Like 2 down and a few billion to go. LOL
    That was 10 years ago,my father has since passed and my mother,bless her heart still refuses to aknowledge me as anything other than her son. We have a tenious relationship at best. On the lighter side... she may call and when I answer,she'll address me by name.. Steven? No I am sorry, perhaps you haven't heard. Stevn died about 10 years ago. Sometimes she plays along... Oh no dear I just spoke with him the other day. Or she may just sigh.
    She did swear that as long as she lives.. she will never address me as Kelly.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

I was busted by my mother when I was 12. My parents were out and I tried on one of her skirts. They weren't due back for some time, so I thought I was safe. Somehow, she entered the house and the bedroom without my hearing it and there I was wearing one of her skirts.

To say this was a traumatic experience would be an understatement. This was the start of my downward spiral into the madness and depression that became my teen years. I told her it was the first time I ever did that (lie) and was just curious about what it was like (also lie). I begged her not to tell my father, and I'm not sure if she ever did. She grilled me a bit further, instilling in me a terribly shameful sense of guilt. The embarrassment was incredibly intense - pretty strict Catholic family and I believed it was some kind of huge sin to do what I did and even bigger sin because I wanted to do it again.

I remember the exact date and day of the week even. I clearly remember the events of the next day as well - feeling as low as I did, having to go to a small family gathering. I remember sitting in the car on the way there... so many vivid, painful memories. I never felt normal again... well, not until accepting myself much, much later in life.

So wonderful growing up in a society that doesn't understand or want to. So wonderful growing up in a society that does not accept. What a fun life I had after that date - feeling like a low piece of crap and like I was some kind of horrible person for my insane desires. What a waste. What a stupid, stupid and unnecessary waste.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

busted

Took 3 days of hell before parents confronted me, tried to pass it off as a joke, they didn't buy it. Took me to the family doc. unfortunatly I came from a verrrry small town in northern mich. doc didn't know anymore about cding than I did. asked if I would rather be Roy Rogers or Dale Evans, told him Roy so He told my parents it was a passing fancey. HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you were freaked out, but I wonder what would have happened if you had told the doc that sometimes you like being Roy but others you just have to be Dale.

Nena GG

busted

It was 1960, if I had said Dale they would have SENT ME TO A NUT HOUSE

Terry, with just brothers, it was Mom's stuff that was available. Like you, from Michigan, I never had a clue why I enjoyed this hobby. Mom confronted me a several times about her thing, Panties, Bras, Slips, Hose miss-placed.

Well now I have my own stash, which got a little bit better today. Love that Tall Girl Shop, also scoping out DOT.

Go State, It is a CD thing, they wouldn'y understand.

Well, I was busted many times, mainly by my mom - does it count to be caught at the age of three? Then, at around the age of 14, she took me to see a shrink (one time only visit). I told the shrink "yep, I like doing this" and he said the following: "Hmmmmm"...and never gave either of us (my mom or I) any answers. I'm sure he got paid, too, the useless fool.

More recently, I've had my parents here to visit (we live a looong way away). I didn't bother hiding a thing, any more than I usually do. Since I'm almost 40, and in my own house, "busted" doesn't really apply any more. They can either accept it, or, not. Completely up to them. What I got was "we love you" from my mom, and a "good luck" from my dad.

Meh. Can't say I really care what they think, one way or the other. I wonder if that makes me a bad person. I have no idea. LOL.

Crysten

Sol III, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy
    I guess I was "caught" when I was 12 when I was home alone, I thought, was wearing my moms lovely black dress, panties, bra and 4'' heels, walked around the corner from the kitchen to the hall to the front door, my room was the the left before the front door. Right as I rounded the corner my Dad who was helping the next door neighbor with his computer problems walked right in and we were down the hall from each other. Surprisingly he admitted to me that he had done the same thing when he was my age and just told me to put everything back the way it was and he never said another word about it again.

About a year later, my mom was clearing out my room when she found a blouse and skirt I had just bought a month prior and asked me where they came from cause they didn't fit her and she had never seen them. I told her that they were my girlfriends she believed it but when my dad found out about it and didn't say a word about the prior event. At least I know when I do come out to them they will be supportive but I wont tell them yet. They thought it was a phase that I out grew but they might have an idea, no way to know unless I pretty much out myself to them to ask the question.

I am so careful about using her cloths from time to time to a point where I take a picture with my phone for a before/after of the closet and makeup drawer.

*Hugs*Kisses*
    [SIZE="3"]<3 One Soul on Earth, Two Spirits in One Body <3
    [/SIZE]
    PSN: Col_Scott
    Gamertag: Speederz

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I made it 36 years and never got caught. I told my wife on our 15th wedding anniversary and it has been all good since.

I know my mother knows but she has never said anything about it. If I talk with her alone I do hope she brings it up as I would love to tell her why and when I started to dress as a women.. I was outed by my upstairs lady house owner. She ask why I was wearing nylons,and a house coat.At that point I figured she might as well know so I dropped my coat and she was very shocked but did say I had good taste in clothing. She even help me pick out some clothes along with the right stuff to go with my outfits.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Yeah, I got caught a few times...

Yeah, I got caught a few times, and I still remember the things I wore in great detail to this day, even though that was over 40 years ago, in fact I can remember many of the things I wore during my whole life if something sparks a memory just right, except for exact ages, the age I was at any given time always seems kinda hazy, but every other detail comes back crystal clear like it was yesterday..

The 1st time was when I was about 10 or so, I was wearing my Moms best winter wool skirt suit, it was a heavy material and lined in satin, along with wearing her bra , a slip and an open bottom girdle with garter straps, and her best nylon stockings and the high heels with the ankle straps, and also her best costume jewelry and some lipstick.. I'm sure I was a sight to be seen, when she woke me up from sleeping on my sisters bed... I thought she was going to kill me, I never ever saw her so mad, so I ran to the bathroom and locked the door, and she told me to get out of her things off immediately right NOW, or she would open the door and rip them off me,, I said I would, and was crying and so I did and opened the door but she wasn't there, so I put everything back as they were and went to my room and just laid on my bed and cried myself to sleep, she woke me up later to feed me, and I could see she was still furious with me, and I felt so ashamed at that point, but she didn't want to talk about it, and never did after either..

The 2nd time I got caught was in the finished basement we had by my Sister, and was in her clothes this time, shes 12 years older than me, I heard her comming down the stairs and tried to hide, but she found me anyways, and just started scolding me and then went back up, but she didn't want to talk about it after either.. then she moved out shortly after because she got married.., She should of known better not to store her wedding gown at my parents house after the wedding, now how could I ever resist THAT gown.....

Then I got caught by my Mom again, but not sure how old I was then, 12 or 13 maybe, but that time I was wearing a beautiful long black gown of hers, it was so gorgeous & so utterly feminine, it was sleeveless with a deep plunging V neck with frilly lettuce style edges down the V, it also had a silver-tone rhinestone ring ornament at the bottom of the V just below the bust, my Mom was small but large busted and didn't mind showing her cleavage when dressed to the 9's(I think I take after her too..) and again I wore all the beautiful undergarment trimmings, and her new to die for open-sided black & gold pumps she bought for that gown, and again her best garter nylons, and I can never forget her new seamless cup, convertible black bra, along with her perfume and full makeup and a wig she had that I wore this time, like OMG, I felt so womanly & So beautiful at that very moment, but later I fell asleep, Again,,LOL.. except this time I was on the couch, then I was suddenly awakened by her yelling at me but then she just left the room, but I got the same treatment afterwards, and she just refused to talk about it.

That was the last time I got caught, because I was so EXTREMLY careful after that, and whenever I dressed again, which I did more times that could possibly be count, I made a mental note how everything was in her drawers, closet, shoe rack,makeup & jewelry case, and made sure I put everything item back EXACTLY the same way if came out.. OMG, talk about paranoid..LOL
    But today I regret that I was so careful, maybe if I just kept getting caught, I could of gotten some profession help then and not have had to endure living a big chunk of my life as a man, since I never ever wanted to be a male in the 1st.. place..
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

I was lucky that I never got caught and my stash never got discovered

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

I've never been caught enfemme, yet! Lol. Had some close calls over the last 5 decades...

My wife found some of my things but I won't bore you with that story again... Lot of screaming and crying and carrying on.. She was really upset too!! Hahaha
    Last edited by Karren H; 04-07-2009 at 03:22 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karren, you seem very upset by it
    My wife found a "toy" of mine & thought it was for my girlfriend so that's when I fessed up & said it was for me, I mean her.....oh whatever
    Last edited by kristinacd55; 04-07-2009 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Hey dummy stick to the thread

Got caught when I was 8, I was in the bathroom and one of my sisters bras was hanging from the shower and I just tried it on and no more that five seconds later the door open and my mother was standing there with her mouth open (since then I always knock).
    My parents brushed it off and never spoke of it again but I did suffer some ridicule from my siblings.

Other than that I have been close a few other times

First time around 5 or 6. My dad "found" me in my sisters closet. Yanked me out of there and threatened to tell the neighborhood kids. What did this teach me? To first wait until I was alone in the house.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

In April 2007 is was in the hospital with BP of 188/160.
    And extreme lower left pain that I now respect any woman going through pregnancy.

The second day my parents came in and said they brought me some things.
    At this point I was drugged out on pain killers and BP meds [they are nasty bad when you don't really have that problem] and my dad open the bag and mumbles something about a dress. Yep, my long black one.

We have never discussed anything about it since.

How bad was I? I thought I was there 4-5 days. Turned out to be 10. I had either sever salmonella or C.Diff. and believe me what I wear is not a problem for me after thinking I was dying.

Quote Originally Posted by trisha59 View Post
    First time around 5 or 6. My dad "found" me in my sisters closet. Yanked me out of there and threatened to tell the neighborhood kids. What did this teach me? To first wait until I was alone in the house.
    That's exactly right....if they really wanted to punish you, I guess they'd make you wear your sisters clothes for a week....or would that be punishment?!?!

Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by StacyP View Post
    ....... and believe me what I wear is not a problem for me after thinking I was dying.
    I think I can really understand that, although I've not been near dying(that I know of). That is a good way to really not care what the hell everyone else thinks!

Suzanne
    Last edited by Holly; 04-08-2009 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts... please use the EDIT button to add content or the multiquote function to reply to multiple posts in a single post. Multiposting is not permitted on the forum.

Makeup explosion

I have one. Not quite caught en femme, but it was still REALLY embarassing.

I think I was 12. My bare-bones wardrobe contained a pair of girly jean shorts (which I'd stolen from some poor girl at summer camp), an artfully torn T-shirt, and a bandana to hide my short hair. I'd pinched some of my mom's makeup - one each of lipstick, mascara, eye liner etc... I used two hiding spots, one for the clothes and one for the makeup. Can't remember where I put the clothes, but my hiding place for the makeup was deep in my closet, tucked in a big pile of blankets beneath the lowest one.

Fast forward a few months to the start of winter. One day, my mom, ever so concerned about my warmth at night, went to the closet... and pulled out the bottom blanket.

Tubes of makeup clattered to the floor. My heart leapt into my mouth. My mom matter-of-factly asked, "Why is my makeup here?"

I was mortified! I panicked. I scooped up everything in my arms, and bolted from the room, to covertly return it a bit later. In retrospect, there a billion excuses that could've saved the day, if I'd have planned in advance and kept my cool. But I didn't. I'm sure my parents had a very worried talk about the incident.

But they've never brought it up.
    Last edited by shapeshifter; 04-08-2009 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cdterri View Post
    Any stories on the first time you were caught in fem? mine was when was about 13. I had stayed up late reading in my room. I put on my favorite dress, a blue and white gingham of my moms, a paper nylon petticoat I had snatched from an aunts clothes line, moms panties, and hose. unfortunatly I had fallen asleep and when mom came home she noticed the light on in my room and stopped in to say goodnight. she did not wake me but turned the light off,so when I woke in the morning I knew someone had seen me. I went to school knowing that when I got home I was going to have some explaining to do to someone, needless to say it was a very long day.

Well what happened after you got home. come on now you can't keep us hanging hun. SPILL IT GIRL!!!!!!! HUGGS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

i had a run of being caught when i was 13 years old. my first was being caught by my mum whilst wearing my sister's black tights, pink panties with matching bra, and denim dress.

Then about a week later i was babysitting for a neighbour and wore my step sisters tights, panties and bra under my male clothes, and dressed up in the neighbours wifes denim skirt and white blouse, but she came home early, because she had a headache, and caught me sitting in the lounge dressed.

The very next day my sister caught me wearing the same things that my mum caught me in, and she told my mum, who went mad, and kept saying how she was going to get me cured.

I played a sneaky one though. I wrote a letter to her, the letter went something like :

Dear woman at no. 22
    I am a neighbour who has heard about your son's liking to dress up. I too had a son who did this terrible thing, but managed to fix him. the way i fixed him was to give him too much of a good thing. what i mean is that i made him dress fully for the six weeks of summer holidays, for the first week or so he loved it, but then the pleasure wore off and after the six weeks he never went back to dressing.
    so my advice is to do this with your son.

regards

Mrs Wright.

well i heard no mention of the letter ever. but i did spend a most wonderful summer as "claire" as my mum and sister called me, and as far as my mum and sister knew i was cured as they never caught me again.

christina w

I answered that question earlier. three days of pure hell. Family doc was an idiot. In later yrs I came out to my family and community.Although my family was very supportive and accepting they paid a very high price including ridicule, embarressment, loss of respect, almost as if it were their fault they had a queer in the family. Lost all My supposed friends and generaly made a fool of Myself and My loved ones' Learned a very valuable lesson." DO NOT THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE AFFECTED BY COMING OUT"