Thread: A Day Enfemme(Warning: jeans mentioned here)

Silver Member

A Day Enfemme(Warning: jeans mentioned here)

Well Saturday was a Sara day and did she have fun. Granted she didn't do much beyond a day of pampering but none the less it was great Femme time.
    I wore skinny jeans, a black cowl neck sweater, and wedge sandals as well as a few sprays of Lovely perfume (SJP) to my first salon appointment. Dominique did a makeup lesson with me using some springtime shades and different techniques. She did one eye and I did the other. She is so great at being encouraging but still able to teach me things. Next we had a hairstyling scheduled.
    I like having my hair set since that means spending some quiet time under the dryer catching up on the latest fashion mags. I leave the look up to her creative sense. She suggested trying a method that uses 2 inch wide strips of tulle, essentually bridal slip material, which she would roll big sections of hair around. I said it sounded fun and different and to give it a go. As she roled me I joined the conversation with the GG's in the room (I was set in thier color room since it was more convenient) about shopping an shoes as well as hitting the grocery store. I felt very welcomed. Well I must say, that when I was all rolled up I felt like a bride wearing her veil. I had a poufy head of white tulle. I selected a few fashion mags and under the dryer I went. In what seemed like too brief a time Dominique was unrolling me to "unveil" a headful of soft waves. She touched a few up with a flat iron which she cleverly used to curl my hair and after a bit of spray I was ready to meet the world.
    My next stop was Dunkin Donuts for a bagel before my next salon visit. I wanted acrylics so I needed to go somewhere that offered them. Lourda was my nail tech and she did a fine job. I got involved with the salon chit chat and just relaxed. Carly, a salon assistant happened to be organizing the nail polish as I was trying to pick a color. She made some great suggestions and ultimately I chose the same color she had on, OPI's That's Berry Daring, a deep purplish pink shade. All too soon I was off for wherever. I stopped briefly at an outdoor mall and tried on a few pairs of sandals at an Aerosoles store and then I needed to switch back to male mode.
    I had a great time and really got into a girly frame of mind having the ability to wear perfume (Any good methods of removing that?).
    I hope my adventure will encourage others to give something like this a try.

Heels and jeans rule! Rachael Turner's Avatar
    Sounds like a great day!

Rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball will remove the perfume. Make sure you dab the perfume and don't spray wildly. Easier to come off when you know exactly where it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael Turner View Post
    Sounds like a great day!

Rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball will remove the perfume. Make sure you dab the perfume and don't spray wildly. Easier to come off when you know exactly where it is.
    I didn't know that! Wonder if it will remove the jeans too?

Thanks for the jeans warning... Maybe that should be a forum rule!! Truth in Crossdressing Act? Lol Still sounds like a good time....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member
    Thanks for the perfume removal tip!

A handy way I use to remove any perfume smell is a quick spritz of Fabreeze.

Covers up well.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

What's wrong with smelling nice?

I have worn some sort of perfume male or female variety all my life no matter how I am dressed. Ton's of males wear "after shave" so why worry about it? Just stay away from the flowery variety and stick to Obsession or Eternity. Both have so called Mens varieties but they smell the same..

Hugs
    Kerry

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post

Thanks for the jeans warning... Maybe that should be a forum rule!! Truth in Crossdressing Act? Lol Still sounds like a good time....

I knew karren would comment on the jeans. LOL. I don't have to worrie about perfume since I am out to every one that maters. Work also knows so if they smell perfume they know why. When is your next outing planed? I guess your not out at home eh. Other wize you would have gone home dressed. Well done on you fem day out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

yea i have that problem too with perfume. actually i had this one time i didn't do a good job of totally removing my eyeliner....almost got caught by some of my friends....yikes!!!

You might try an androgenous scented perfume.....a scent that can work both ways. You'd need to go to an Ulta or similar cosmetics store and try a wide range of perfumes. That way removal is not a problem...you can wear it in either mode!

Heels and jeans rule! Rachael Turner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post

No sweetie. There's another kind of alcohol that removes the jeans!

Got caught with the perfume the other day and the question arose as who I was with the night before, I'm single, to which I said a wonderful lady. Details details, men are as bad as women sometimes, to which I replied "I do not kiss and tell". Sometimes a little stretch of the facts are in order.

Keli

Gold Member
    Sounded like a great time Sara. Would like to see come pics...if you have any handy.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    have fun thats what its all about.