Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EnFemme at the Library

EnFemme at the Library

I took a big step today. I'm writing this from the Oak Brook (Illinois) Library. I'm wearing a cute red silk top, ladies' jeans and blue high heels. I feel just wonderful. Wish I could dress like this all the time, but I'll take what I can get. I think I'm kind of passable, but I really don't care.

Just wanted to tell all the people here who have been so wonderfully supportive about my big step today.

All the best.

Linda
    Linda Marie Daniels

Gold Member
    Good for you Linda.

So proud of you lady, for taking this big step. I just wish I had the oportunity to get out more.

Yeah!!! That's awesome Linda Marie!!! Even though your wearing. Gulp... Jeans!! Your such a dear old friend!! Not that your old or anything! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Joy and Miranda, thank you so much for your messages of encouragement. I feel so wonderful. Just wish I could do this more often and wish I could meet lovely girls like you for shopping and drinks.

I am so grateful for crossdressers.com for all the lovely people who have provided support and encouragement. Without you all, I would never have had the courage to step out like this (and, it's wonderful )
    Linda Marie Daniels

Karren,

Being a lady, I'm going to ignore that "old" remark. *giggle* Thanks so much for your lovely message. I've always been a skirt and dresses girl but lately, I've just loved the way I look in a cute top, jeans and heels. Jeans have a way of shaping me that just works wonders
    Linda Marie Daniels

Quote Originally Posted by LindaMarie View Post
    Karren,

Being a lady, I'm going to ignore that "old" remark. *giggle* Thanks so much for your lovely message. I've always been a skirt and dresses girl but lately, I've just loved the way I look in a cute top, jeans and heels. Jeans have a way of shaping me that just works wonders
    Pst!! The librarian is looking over your sholder!! Hahaha.. So you bring your camera?? Now it time to hit the ladies restroom too!! . Your too sweet LM!!

.......My Photos

Karren,

I did have a large Diet Coke so I may have to go to the ladies'
    Linda Marie Daniels

Thinking of heading back to the library today - am I being too reckless?

I'm not passable at all (maybe if I lost 20 pounds and had extensive plastic surgery )

It just seems like I don't care (though I have to admit the library is 25 miles from my home so even if I'm recognized, I won't be recognized as my boy self
    Linda Marie Daniels

It might be pushing it to go back again really soon.. I know how I feel about breaking a place to shop for clothing.. nothing beats going to a store and buying something for the first time, and then feeling like you can go there anytime, and the same thing can be said about wearing to a place.. I got gas at a gas station and felt like I could go there again and again.. so I did.. tried another station but couldn't get comfortable going there dressed up so I didn't go there..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Good point, Carly.

It's good to get good advice (especially on a day like this when the "pink fog" really seems to be kicking in).

Linda Marie Daniels

You still there, Linda? lol Figured you were having soooo much fun that you didn't go home!!

.......My Photos

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

En femme at the library

Good for you Linda, next time you are going to do this give me a heads up and i'll try to meet up with you. We can go shopping or grab a bite to eat. I am from Rockford so it would be close enough. i don't get out near as much any more, too busy trying to make a living in these tough times. My wife keeps telling me I need to get out to let of some "anxiety" so maybe soon.

Gold Member
    Hi Linda. Sounds like your library trips are getting addictive!! Who thought going to the library could be that much fun.

Btill Linda, glad you enjoyed it. Have just thought what a good place the library is to go. Your voice will never give you away,

Hugs,

Trish
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Linda...you look wonderful and its great to hear the positive coming thru your post...enjoy and I never even thougt of going to the library where it would be "safe"...

Next step: Chicago Public Library on Jackson & State ...hehe just kidding girl

Great job on taking such a daring step and congratulations on it going very well. Also, big thanks for sharing the pics with us.

Sandra, I am from Rockford, too! I left in 1981, went back, in 97, couldn't find work, came back out here. If i was back there, we could all three go out, and to the library,

Congrats Linda.

the next time you go there you should take out a book like you time of the month and you. And see if the girl there thinks. Like is this a GG or some guy who's trying to learn what's it's like to be a women. Might be funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by tricia_uktv View Post
    btill linda, glad you enjoyed it. Have just thought what a good place the library is to go. Your voice will never give you away,

hugs,

trish
    lol
    Linda Marie Daniels

Congratulations LM.........Wonderful ain't it!

My targets currently are the library (yr.idea!) and art gallery too......certainly visit the ladies.....

Best wishes.....Sonia X (You look great in your photos)

Sonia,

An art gallery sounds like a great place to visit.

Thanks for you compliment on my picture. You're very sweet.

All the best.

Linda
    Linda Marie Daniels

Thumbs up re/ref

~~Yes we're all proud of you~~Here as so am I"--Thats ap/GRT !!!--I may not be there //But in thought ~ shall I be & here any time of need.....UR really qiut GRT'!--"""Bravo-Bravo""--HUGS A frd ::JULIA>.
    :rose2

Aspiring Member
    Way to go Linda Marie - something good for the body and the mind.