Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess I am out now...

Guess I am out now...

I just put my fem picture on my myspace page... What the hell was I thinking? Oh well.

And a beautiful picture it is, or at least your avatar pic is..

Thank you very much! Actually the photo I put on myspace is the one on my profile page.

Lately I've been challenging my fears and wondering what the big deal would be? Most of my friends and family seem to be open minded, but then again I've only had the courage to come out to a handful of people.

Sometimes I really just want to call and message everybody and just tell them.

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Hi Carrie, from another Seattle area girl. Love your pix, you're a doll.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Wow, thats a big move Carrie, hopefully things go well. Very nice pic though, you look great.

Tash

u r so pretty

hay I have 2 face book acc. One as Mike and one as Christina. So what. Every one knows. Mike and Christna Horton are friends I have pics there of me dressed. My life goes on it has not come to an end , no one has banged down my door and tryed to kill of rape me , no one has threatened to out me. So life is fine. Don't worie about it hun. Your life will go on just fine the only thing that will change is your take on it. You will see all people as the one who is going to out or hurt you but it's just all in your head Hun. Really. Have fun with your my space. It's funny , make up I site just for her and see what comes. Oh you might want to tell your so about it of your out to her ofcourse. Have fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I thought about creating a fem myspace account, but I just wanted to put it on my regular page. It is mostly ex-coworkers anyways, and about 800 more people I added for apps.
    I wish I had an SO to tell...
    I've actually never been in a relationship because I spent too long with self esteem issues, kinda drove the women away. That's why sometimes I feel I don't have much to add to conversations around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie R View Post
    I thought about creating a fem myspace account, but I just wanted to put it on my regular page. It is mostly ex-coworkers anyways, and about 800 more people I added for apps.
    I wish I had an SO to tell...
    I've actually never been in a relationship because I spent too long with self esteem issues, kinda drove the women away. That's why sometimes I feel I don't have much to add to conversations around here.
    People might think that its your twin sister? Lol. And hey.. If that's the path you want to go down then there's nothing wrong with that at all!! Ohhh and on conversations around here... I don't have much to add either but that's never stopped me from talking!! Lol. Jump on in... Talking is theriputic!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    Carrie,

Good for you!

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    Well at least you looked cute doing it

And I know what you mean Carrie, about driving women away. I've had some issues there myself aswell. I never quite realized why until recently. Its tough when you have a huge chunk of your personality hidden away from the world with no opportunity to explore it. On the upside reading/posting on these forums has realy helped me.
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    People might think that its your twin sister? Lol.
    The people on myspace that know me know I don't have a sister, just a brother that also is a CD. But now they will know it's me because my friend who knows about me commented on my photo using my name! I just can't bring myself to delete the comment...
    Last edited by Carrie R; 05-13-2009 at 12:56 PM. Reason: messed up quote

I have me (Carly) as a friend on my myspace page.. I tend to write my blog there on my Carly site as a diary and also tell stories both true and stories I wish were true.. I have my adventures in great detail there, and the blog part is open to the public as is my Carly myspace page.. but the photos are for friends only because there are a good number of me without a wig that hides my true self.. and some of the pictures you could identify me by the back ground visuals (rooms I shot them in)... anyway my Carly myspace is off and on open as far as privacy is concerned.. right now it is open privacy, everyone can access the blog but not most of my pictures.. and it is nerve wracking but is just the way I feel I want things now.. that might change tomorrow, but for now..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

You are a beautifull girl and shouldnt have ANY self esteem issues. I know of what I speak. I used to have those issues as well until I met my loving supportive wife, who assures me that she could have had any guy she wanted, yet she chose ME! So believe in your self and others will follow.

And btw I would LOVE to look as good as you do when enfemme! I mean, seriously, WOW.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 05-15-2009 at 04:14 PM. Reason: merged - please use the edit button

Thank you very much! Actually accepting myself as a crossdresser has helped a lot with my self esteem issues, life is getting better all the time.

I just put my fem picture on my myspace page... What the hell was I thinking? Oh well.
    you look very pretty dont sweat it

I finally got a message! Subject line said "wow", and then a "why are you in drag?"

You know what would help?

Going to Yard Sales with me tomorrow. We could argue over cute clothes and stuff.

BTW- I'm glad I know. You seem so much happier.
    29 yo GG, homeschooling mama to 6 awesome kids! "Our own life is the instrument with which we experiment with the truth." --Thich Nhat Hanh

so jealous

you are so pretty.....

Good for you!

And I don't think you were thinking anything crazy in doing so. Why shouldn't you put your femme image on your own MySpace page? Nothing to be ashamed of and you look good, so be proud to show the world who you are.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Wow!

Wow.. you look great...

Silver Member
    Honey unless you put your real name and/or address and phone number, no one will ever know---I've had My photos on websites for over 10 years and no one has ever made the connection---most of us look so much different in our femme photos that there is no danger of being discovered. Very nice pic BTW
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

One time a friend of mine was at work. He and his coworkers were looking at hotornot.com and one of them recognized the sofa, then goes "isn't that your roommate". My then-girlfriend and I found it funny when he told us that- he didn't so much.

I'm going to put up a Cindy facebook soon though, I think.

Very pretty and so what if they know. As Karren said, talking is good for the sole. Thank you for sharing.

Keli