Thread: Oh Well

Oh Well

A few weeks ago I seemed to have more courage and I went to the supermarket a couple of times fully en femme. Well, the courage waned so today I was there in drab. I picked up a bottle of CoverGirl makeup along with my groceries and went to my usual checkout line. The gal there is always very nice. She was pleasant when I was there as Donna Marie, never letting on she knew me (although I thought she probably did). This morning confirmed it - she scanned the makeup and said, "Now, are you sure you got the right shade?" And she said it with a smile. I smiled back and said, "I'm pretty sure. But you never know, you never know." So, no secret there, but no hassles either.

As an aside, I am definitely NOT sure about the shade - I wanted to try a darker shade to see how does on beard shadow.

Hi Donna, yesterday I was in Walmart taking care of some "honeydos" and decided to pick up a few items. I was en drab. Anyway, I got to the checkout and all I had from my list was a few lightbulbs, antacid, and some drill bits. Additionally, I bought a bra, support panty, hose, nail polish, and blush. Of course the bras must be opened to remove the security tab. Well, as I was leaving the checker said, "Did you find everything?" I said more than I planned, and she said, Well have a great day and enjoy Hon". I just love that.

How wonderful You could have asked. I know I like to talk about things I'm good at. And raised girls tends to be skilled at this.

If you want to cover the beard better (if you don't do this now) before you put you foundation on apply a thin coat of blush over the beard. It helps to get rid of the blue of the beard and lasts longer. Give it a try and tell us if it worked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I've been asked a similar question Donna. Either the SA is playing with you, or thinking you are getting the makeup for a spouse, usually. At least when I've talked to them after they ask about the right shade/color.

So, maybe she put the drab you together with the enfemme you, and maybe not.

Slap on the foundation, go back, and ask her if you got the right shade
    DonnaT

I had this happen to me as well.. I was wearing my heels (booties only not cross dressed at all beyond that) and went into the Walmart, yeah I finally did that.. wore these shoes into a Home Depot, yeah got that one too... then a week later couldn't bring myself to repeat this feat.. why??? I don't know..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...