Thread: Caught with makeup???

Caught with makeup???

Last nite after work I felt like dressing up. For clothes I just wore capris and a tank top, but I went all the way with makeup. Foundation, powder, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick. I haven't quite got the eyeliner down, so my wife puts it on for me. While watching TV, my 16 year old stepson comes in to talk to my wife. He notices that my hair is darker (Just for Men to take the gray out) and says that it looks like I have makeup on. My wife says no, its just the hair is darker than normal. He wanted to turn the light on, but she stopped him. I wonder how things might have went if he did? Maybe gonna have to let him know sooner or later.

If he said "it look like you have makeup on" and did not seem upset about it then I would guess he knows already. I IMHO think you and your wife should sit him down and tell him , it sounds like he would be fine with it. Just my
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

We need a update hun Pls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Gold Member
    The best way to tell someone, to "come out", is let them ask questions.
    That would have been the perfect chance to say "Yes I do" and then leave it to him to start with questions. Of course don't act ashamed or apologetic.

Of course that is my method but then I could explain that tomorrow is the end of the world with a "oh by the way" tone.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

It's time to let him in on the secret. Start in drab and maybe even let him see your wife helping with the make-up. This will be a statement to him that his mother is cool with it too.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa in CMI View Post
    ....He wanted to turn the light on, but she stopped him. I wonder how things might have went if he did? Maybe gonna have to let him know sooner or later.
    I'd say letting him know more about you is an important thing to do. You're a loving husband, father, and have an amazing gift. I understand why people go out of their way to keep this a secret, but why not let your son know the real you - ALL of you? He's still pretty young. Best to educate him on this matter before society has solidified all the BS garbage in his mind. He may or may not like the fact, but I think he'll understand if you take the time to educate him on the realities of crossdressing and put any cliche BS to rest in his mind.

Only you know what's best in your family, so good luck either way.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    you know what Lisa , he knows something is up and protesting about the light and so just makes him more suspicious. I know this from my own kids who are the same age. I elect not to dress around my kids for this reason.

Eh... it depends how far on the TG/TS/CD spectrum you are. If it's "TS all the way, always been in the wrong body",you'll have to let him know eventually.

If it's a fetish thing, why run the risk of upsetting him?

"Your mommy really loves it when we're together in [position X]."

Same sort of thing, right?

EDIT: Not to mention, there IS a common negative feeling about CDing, and being a Stepdad as a father figure is a pretty 'competitive' thing with Oedipal syndromes and whatnot. Why make your wife uncomfortable when your stepson starts thinking "Oh, my mom could have done MUCH better than him.", etc. Let your wife decide if and when your kids should be brought into the loop.
    Last edited by JacDoe; 05-20-2009 at 06:38 PM.

Uhh, If you're gonna do makeup in front of him (basically) I'd say it's time to fill him in

Just don't do what I did...

My 15 year old son walked in on me while I was dressed...

It was a mess for awhile...

-Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Ok, so you are wearing makeup.

It is time to tell young people of the next generation that it is acceptable for men to wear makeup.

Are you embarrassed about wanting to look good?
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.