Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My wife told her friend...

My wife told her friend...

Well the cat is slowly getting out of the bag. My wife and I have a really good friend that is really like family to us. She and her husband have been friends for years and we just love them and they love us. It is a lot closer than just your average friends. They are like brother and sister.

Last Sunday while we were eating dinner with them she (we'll call her Sue) mentioned that they went to some club and saw a drag show. She then went into all these details about how much she loved it and how she had been numerous times over her life. Her husband (we'll call him Bobby) also said he enjoyed it.

Well this opened up the door for my wife to talk to Sue about it. My wife has really wanted to talk to some other people that weren't part of the "crossdresser community" to get their thoughts.

Sue was so excited to find out. She wasn't hesitant or anything. Her husband also said "that's all...I thought it was something bad". We plan to go out to a club in Dallas with them this weekend. Sue wants me to dress up at their place and go out from there. I thought it might be a little too much to dress in front of them the first time we see them after having this conversation.

What do you think? Sue is really wanting to help dress me up and go out with Allie.

I can't wait to hear your thoughts...

Kisses,

Allie
    Last edited by AllieSummers; 05-20-2009 at 11:12 AM.

friends going out

Allie, Honey Just go back to your reply to my question yesturday and you "WILL" have your answer.. I expect you already knew that tho!!!!
    Let her help dress you, let them take you and your wife out, let them entertain you and HAVE A BLAST, I'M GOING TO WHEN THE GIRLS TAKE ME OUT.....
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

Talking

Most people whom are good friend with one another won't just say something cuz they think you'll like the answer , they will tel you the truth. GO FOR IT YOU SILLY GOOSE . They would not have made the offer if they would be uncomfortable with you dressed. So do it you will so love it you'll wonder why you even have a little doubt. Have fun and inform us all about it.
    Last edited by Christina Horton; 06-04-2009 at 11:45 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Hi Allie,

I say that.....if your wife wants to do this with you, and you feel comfortable with it......go for it, girl !!!
    If was in your heels, I'd do it.

Alana
    Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Theme song: Bring Me To Life by Evanescence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3ORuIBjjBU

I am going to use the old Nikie motto: "Just do it", enjoy yourselves.

Sounds like fun ...

Allie,

I would say it depends on your comfort level. I know I dont have a fun time if I get bothered by a situation. Or you could always try having a drink to ease your nerves if that is the case

On a side note: I just moved to the Dallas area a few months ago. Are there any clubs in Dallas that are CD friendly that you could suggest? I have found Illusions and the Rose Room online but I havent had a chance to check them out yet.

Good Luck!
    Brandi
    [SIZE="2"]"Looking back now, I see the world offers little shelter to someone trying to run from [themselves]."[/SIZE]
    -Richard J. Novic, M.D from Alice in Genderland

Gold Member
    Hey, do it. You have some special friends there who are open enough to embrace this side of you. Besides, what's to worry. You're pretty hot when you get dressed up!

Allie,

I say go for it. One of my goals is to get out more in the 'real' world with people other than CDs. You may only be going to a drag show but it will be with your friends. They are opening the door for you---you just have to step through.

hey cool they were okay knowing and yeah if they are up for going out with you as Allie then I would say great .............. maybe a word of caution though, is there anyway you could dress as Allie and have them over for a drink one evening before you all go out ........... it is one thing seeing a drag show and being cool with it, maybe another thing going out with your best friend & your best friends husband, and seeing him/her dressed at the same time .......... just my

I hope you all have a great evening
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

In our early days of marriage my wife and her sister dress me all up one time and we went out and had a good time. It turned into a regular thing once a month. Go far it and have fun.

What do I think? I think you have two of the best friends one could ever hope have....what a silly question!
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

This sounds like a great offer

However a note of caution

Will they be comfortable going out with you dressed ?
    What if you/they meet someone you know ?

Maybe letting them see you dressed first at your home might be a good idea

If your happy with all those then good luck and have fun
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Allie,

You are one LUCKY girl! Go for it.

Melissa

Thanks everyone. I think it is going to be even weirder than my first time with my wife. She is someone that I KNOW loves me more than anything in the world. Friends are different no matter how close they are.

I'm up for an adventure though so it should be fun.

By the way, as far as clubs in Dallas, Illusions is a nice little place for TGs. The best club is S4. They have drag shows and a great dance floor and a good bar too. Big place with lots of room.

Almost everything is on Cedar Springs. Some clubs are on Maple.

Kisses,

Allie

Aspiring Member

You're stuck with it now...

Allie,

Command performance time.

You can't do yourself any good by turning them down.

Just do your best.

They'll admire your spunk, if nothing else.

Have fun.

You are so fortunate to have friends like this; I am envious! I would not have any second thoughts on having a great evening, while dressed , with my wife and friends. Go and have a great time.
    Love, Sabrina

Smile you go girl

right on how cool is that sounds like your goona have a blast im jelous (sorta it would take a lot for me to pass) cant wait to here how it went we need details

The title of the thread made me first think that something bad happened when your wife talked with her friend. It's just that kind of possibility in my case (my wife's likely struggle to keep it between us) that has kept me from sharing this part of my life -- of me -- with her. That's likely going to change this summer, though...

It's nice to hear that just the opposite happened for you! I hope you have a great time! How did you react as your wife first starting talking about it with your friends?

Those are true friends. Get out with them & enjoy.
    I'd suggest showing "Sue" a pic so she can see your proficiency with it.
    Last edited by Fab Karen; 05-20-2009 at 04:35 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSummers View Post
    Thanks everyone. I think it is going to be even weirder than my first time with my wife. She is someone that I KNOW loves me more than anything in the world. Friends are different no matter how close they are.

I'm up for an adventure though so it should be fun.

By the way, as far as clubs in Dallas, Illusions is a nice little place for TGs. The best club is S4. They have drag shows and a great dance floor and a good bar too. Big place with lots of room.

Almost everything is on Cedar Springs. Some clubs are on Maple.

Kisses,

Allie
    Thanks for the heads-up on the clubs. I've been wondering where the good spots are. One day I'll get up the nerve to go out to them. I have to come out first, though! It's awesome that your friends are so accepting. And even MORE awesome that your wife is so supportive! You're a lucky gal!
    I'm so far back in the closet that I'm finding Christmas presents!

"Women often don't seem to have a problem with us, as long as we're not romantically involved with them of course." - goofus

They know they are good with it so go for it Allie.
    Angie

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Allie,

If I looked half as good as you do, I wouldn't hesitate for a second! Go for it girl! And get some pictures for us!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

http://www.transgender.org/lntsss/

I agree with the others, as long as it's fun for your wife also. That is, how does she feel about letting someone else dress you up?
    DonnaT

Aspiring Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Preston View Post
    This sounds like a great offer

However a note of caution

Will they be comfortable going out with you dressed ?
    What if you/they meet someone you know ?

Maybe letting them see you dressed first at your home might be a good idea

If your happy with all those then good luck and have fun
    I agree with Shelly on this one. What's wrong with a rehersal? dd

Aspiring Member
    You may find out that her husband may be into it also.