Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summer swimming.... en femme?

Summer swimming.... en femme?

How many have bought femme bathing suits and worn them swimming or sunbathing?

I have a two piece I've worn to my sister's pool, and today I'm going to wear my brand new one piece....

Kate
    "No, I'm not hitting on you, Ma'am, when I said I wanted to get in your pants, I meant I wanted to try them on!"

my hot sister inlaw stores many of her bikini's at my pool,,,, when im alone I wear them and go swimming at night,,just love the feel of wearing a binkini all wet,,,also the wife has some hot one peices that I do the same with,,once went to the beach late at night and swam in a bikini and layed out pretending to be getting a tan,,yup,,layed out on the beach in the open in a ****ty bikini,,only problem was it was like 3 am and no sun,,,LOL
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Quote Originally Posted by crossdrezzer1 View Post
    once went to the beach late at night and swam in a bikini and layed out pretending to be getting a tan,,yup,,layed out on the beach in the open in a ****ty bikini,,only problem was it was like 3 am and no sun,,,LOL
    So you went for a moontan? Hard to find moontanning lotion, mostly only vampires do that..... LOL

Kate
    "No, I'm not hitting on you, Ma'am, when I said I wanted to get in your pants, I meant I wanted to try them on!"

Swim wear

I have a couple of bathing suits, a two piece and a one piece. I just bought a really sexy guys bikini that fits like a girls (french cut) I have worn it to tan on the sun deck of my apartment building. I think I got a few looks but no one said anything.

Susan

Smile Love it

I have a couple of bikinis and one piece I have been both swimming and sun bathing in both. I live on a lake in Alabama and go there when ever I can and I have gone to a friends pool a few times for a party. A few times I have been known to go to the beach in Gulf Shores, Al. But I have too watch the tan lineshttp://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/smilies/heehee.gif.

I have several one piece swim suits, Too bad I will never have the nerve to wear them outside, I would love to actually go swimming in them.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    I've got a couple of the tankini type suits and have gone swimming at friend's pools a few times but no public places, especially beaches. Causing a panic is not what I want to do, "Look out! It's Shamu!" Before I wear it anywhere this year it's weight losing time, I should be able to wear it by late October or early November.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Quote Originally Posted by Misty G View Post
    But I have too watch the tan lines http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ies/heehee.gif.

Now that's something I want to encourage, tanlines. be nice have them as a brand.....

Kate

Hi Katheryn, I have several swimsuits both one and two piece and I swim in them. I love them,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033

Wink

I don't think I can , I do belive they out lawed whaleing years ago. So I am SOL. I could never pull the bathing suit off anyway.... A wet bathing suit is very hard to take off when wet. LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Not to worry, I have worn several one piece suits for lap swim at the local school pool early morning sessions. I was not en femme, just a guy in a one piece suit. After a little initial teasing, no one had problem with it. It felt very comfortable to swim laps in and I recommend it. I have also worn one piece suits for lap swimming in hotel pools without a problem. Nobody really cared. I bought the female racing suits which, from time to time, a similar suit has been made for men. So enjoy swimming in your one piece suits. There's a lot of guys besides cd's who like to wear them for the feel. The give a little extra coverage and a slight layer of warmth for swimming in nippy water.

Randee
    Last edited by Holly; 05-24-2009 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate pictures... please read the rules!

I own a 2-piece halter bikini, a simple 1-piece black swimsuit which runs a little tight and just bought a new 1-piece this early spring all from target. Occasionally I will see the same 2-piece black and pink polka-dot bikini on models or ladies at the pools and think "hey, they're wearing my bikini." The recently purchased 1-piece has that bunched up look, ties around the neck and has the lyrca skirting to cover the lower half. It is sort of a throw-back to the vintage look of the 60's. I haven't worn it out the pool yet, waiting for the nerve to try it when I can. The pool just opened this week at my apt. I did go sunbathing in the bikini while on my deck yesterday. It is a concealed area and the only people who can see me are those driving by slowly for about a few seconds if they look up and at an angle, but all they would see is someone in a bikini.

I did see 4 total hotties (gg's) down at the hot-tub yesterday in their skimppy little bikini's. Naturally I, being a single guy thought how I would love to join them in guy mode, then I began to admire what they were wearing. Of course if I joined them, try explaining the shaved legs.

Aspiring Member
    I have a couple of bikinis that I sun in and have some well pronounced tanlines. When in male mode I must always wear a t-shirt or a tank top to conceal the coloring. I also have one Nike one piece that I swim laps in. I plan on purchasing either a skirted one piece or a skirted two piece that I can go out in public and either sun or swim. I don't think that I could have ever dreamed of doing something like that a year ago. Times change and so do people.

Last summer, I bought a new one-piece suit and sun-bathed and swam every day for nearly a week at a quiet motel. It was great. I'm planning to do it again this summer, probably in early September. I can hardly wait, and this time I hope to get some pictures.
    warmly, Linnea

I got a 2 piece for my recent trip to Mexico, when push came to shove though I only wore the bottoms to the beach/pool.....

the most ive done is camping at the lake and night swiming in a one piece . it did feel great

Last year my wife bought me a one piece Speedo suit from Sam's club. So if I want to swim. We did stop at a beach, but the water was too cold. TV said it was 55 degrees...BJ

I have gone in my own pool many times en femme, but the ultimate was going swimming in public at a state park at a local lake among all the other swimmers. It took some preparation, including extreme shaving.

I wore a black control brief under my suit to keep things 'out of sight". I made some "nerf" forms so I wouldn't have to wear my regular heavy forms. The nerf forms were light enough to stay in place and the built-in bra in the suit worked nicely.

It was incredible wimming in a busy public swimming area with people all around. No one paid the least attention. My only concern was keeping my wig dry and not getting water splashed on my makeup. Looking forward to doing it again this summer.

Joyce
    Visit my website at:
    http://www.geocities.com/joyce1702/

[SIZE="3"]"Make Music Not War"[/SIZE]

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    I got one last year and the thing that makes you look female in front.
    I went out several times with teenage girls in the hot tub with me and with adults the apt leasing clerk and her husband. He turned his back to me the whole time, but she talked to me. The teenage girls paid me no attention at all, that was a separate time.

I don't go into the swimming pool it is too cold always for me, and I don't swim anyway except in a dream I had the other night, and boy did I have a body, must have been about 25 and of course female. Hated to wake up.
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I was sunbathing at the beach in my bikini two days ago after having my acrylic nails done.

Years ago I had a bikini and wore it to the lake one night about 3:00am. no one was around and a good thing to because it was too small for me and didn't look good. but it was fun. I have the bottoms of an old suit of my wife's that looks good on me that I wear when it is just the two of us, it looks like a speedo. I wear the old fashion boxer shorts looking swim trunks when others are around - don't like them but i just can't pull off the look for the speedo LOL.

Last Summer

I went swimming en femme last summer at my Apt complex pool. I went in the evening the first time, & then in the afternoon a week later. Wish I could do it again. Maybe someday soon.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Yep, I love to go to the pool in my two-piece skirtini, I've worn it through the lobby of luxury hotels (under a little cover-up dress) and never had a problem, except the one time I tried balloons for boobs and one of them popped out and started to float away, picture me swimming desperately after it! Spongeballs are much better...

I have two swimsuits, but I've only worn one once to a private pool with a friend of mine. It was a halterkini...brown with gold sparkle striping and a gold flower. Really cute! I hope I can go swimming some this summer!

oh yea i do have a one piece swimsuit but nah i would never be able to go swimming in it...after all since i can't really shave my legs it'll look a LITTLE funny:> LOL!!