Thread: 1st time

1st time

hi to cut a story short i went public for the first time in manchester uk
    which has a gay village which has a very freindly atmophere i was there withe my supportave wife.i loved every moment,and it wont be the last.all the best donna uk

Congrats Donna!

I hope you enjoy many more experiences.

Congrats

[SIZE="3"]Way to go! It gets better each time, too.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Fantastic!! Glad you had a good time and it's always better if you can share the fun, with someone you love....BJ

sounds like fun ! hope me and my so. will do that soon .

Isn't life better on the other side of the closet door? Congratulations!
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Congrats! That's a big, wonderful step for you!

you know what they say....the first time is always the biggest step!! wish you all the best and many more such trips!!:>

:)

Congrats Donna! I went out for my first time last month and it's so empowering!!!!!!!!!! Here is wishing you many more successful times out!
    LISA

Oh you LUCKY Girl !!! I would love to be able to get out of the house fem'ed up! Even if it was just once, I know I'd feel better about myself! But when you live in Backwoods, redneckville Tennessee it a hard thing to do! But I am very glad for you and proud of you for your BIG steps foward! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Gold Member
    Way to go Donna.

Aaah..Canal Street, glad you enjoyed

Looking forward to being there during the UK Sparkle TG event in a few weeks. Why not come and meet a few of us ?
    Last edited by Lilith Moon; 05-25-2009 at 04:53 PM.

Hi Donna, I wish I could be there in the UK with you to share that special moment with you. You are fortunate that you SO is supportive and perhaps enjoys your cross dressing.
    Love, Sabrina

Way to go Donna, Thrilling, eh?

Thanks for sharing.
    Mary

[SIZE=2]Fantastic Donna, Where did you go? I believe the CD club "Manchester Concord" meet there once a week, is that where you started? I've felt it would be a good place for me to start too, but I need a little more support (even tolerance would be nice!) from my wife before I could think about going without starting World War 3! I only live 20 miles from Manchester centre (to the south), are you anywhere near?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Tony[/SIZE]

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by donna43 View Post
    hi to cut a story short i went public for the first time in manchester uk
    which has a gay village which has a very freindly atmophere i was there withe my supportave wife.i loved every moment,and it wont be the last.all the best donna uk
    What no story about your outing. When I did my first two day outing I wrote all about it . We want know/need to know all about it. So come on and spill. We need to know the full story. Please Hun. don't make me go on you.

Quote Originally Posted by dianaprince View Post
    Way to go Donna, Thrilling, eh?Thanks for sharing.

I see your trying to be Canadina EH ! That's ok I know everybody wants to be like us. LOL.
    Last edited by Christina Horton; 05-25-2009 at 07:03 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

manchester outing

[QUOTE=Christina W;1734273]What no story about your outing. When I did my first two day outing I wrote all about it . We want know/need to know all about it.

Right, i first heard about manchester canal st via a link from roses uk based cd web.
    when we got there we [wife and i] got there we went to the taurus bar which has a room tou can change, after getting a drink and 10 mins later after workin up the courage i asked to use the room, then we sat outside with another drink to start.
    then we walked down canal st when we got wolf whistled at.
    after going to a couple more bars on canal st we went back to the tourus bar where we met 3 more tv's which we got chatting to for quite a while then got changed to go home about 9-15pmdidnt want to go but hade a train to catch psto start got changed about 1 pm.
    nexed time id like to go shopping in manchester while dressed fem guts permiting.
    love donna

Congrats Donna
    Always great when your so is with you. My first real public appearance was with my So to.
    At first I was so nervous about getting dressed, but, my SO insisted on going to a night club, gay friendly. She helped me put on my makeup, prepared my clothes and helped me get dressed. I was very nervous just going out the door. To get me to relax she had us go to a Burger KIng for a snack. You wanted to see a Scared gal, that was me. however, when I went to order the woman clerk looked at me and "How can I help you, Maam" well that really brought a smile to my face. Well after that we went to a gay friendly club and had a ball.

That is so awesome!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member
    Congratulations Donna. The first time out in public dressed is always a special moment. I remember mine well. It is great that you have an understanding wife to accompany you and all went well.