Thread: Feeling Girly Wow!!

Feeling Girly Wow!!

This was a great holiday weekend, first wife and I went shopping. Bought some crop and capris pants a couple of shirts, wanted a dress so bad but running low on cash My wife has become more accepting and actually helped me pick stuff out, it was really fun. Then I shaved my legs smooth tried on my new capris pants. Wife wanted to see, first time she seen me in women clothing. I was embarrassed and felt awkward but she said they look good on me and asked me to leave them on for the rest of the day. Boy was I happy . Then we had to go to the store to get some food, so I changed into some guy shorts, since I never been out dressed. I forgot my legs were shave till I stepped out the front door and the air hit them. So I was going back inside and she said let's go no one will notice, so off we went. Got to the store and I felt people were going to stare, no one really seemed to notice at least I think no one did, if they did oh well it felt good!!

You are worrying way too much. No one pays attention. Mine are shave & been to the beach, in hotel with dad & kids & no one said a thing! Enjoy the new sensation, can't figure why more men don't do it, it feels so much better than hair!!!
    ]Teresa M.

People really do not notice shaved legs, some men don't have hair on their legs and others have very little, so don't worry about that. It sounds like you and your wife are having a great time, enjoy it.

Aspiring Member
    What a great start; shopping, special clothing, shaving your legs. You are on your way, congratulations. Don't worry about your legs, someone may notice but they won't say anything about it.

Gold Member
    You lucky gurl...sounded like a wonderful weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Macaw View Post
    You are worrying way too much. No one pays attention. Mine are shave & been to the beach, in hotel with dad & kids & no one said a thing! Enjoy the new sensation, can't figure why more men don't do it, it feels so much better than hair!!!
    You need to come talk to my wife....when I first told her that I'd like to get rid of my body hair, it was the first time she ever balked at anything related to my dressing. "Everyone is going to notice! And then what will they think?"

My response of "No they won't, and I don't care" didn't quite mollify her. I'm taking this one slowly.

Banned Read only
    Matter of fact, people notice excessively hairy legs more than smooth legs.

Smooth legs = no reaction!

Hairy legs = Ewwww!

As you are discovering, cross dressing is a blast with a supportive spouse.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Junior Member ErikaLadyoftheDesert's Avatar
    I am happy your S/O is so understanding. You are on your way, soon you will be going out in Public dressed! That is the ultimate feeling of freedom!

Minus the triple six.. :)
    When I first started bearing my bare(du-dum-pshh!) legs in boy mode, I was scared as hell. But then I started looking at other guys, and there are many people, appearing to be around the ages between 18-30, with shaved legs AND arms. People will notice girly brows before they notice shaved legs.. And that's a fact!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura Evans View Post
    People really do not notice shaved legs, some men don't have hair on their legs and others have very little, so don't worry about that. It sounds like you and your wife are having a great time, enjoy it.
    I've been shaving my legs for years, my underarms too. No one notices or at least no one makes any comments. I doubt that anyone cares.
    warmly, Linnea

Platinum Member

Your Own Legs

If you didn't shave your own legs you probably wouldn't
    notice other peoples legs people just don't care.
    .................................................. ..................thanks.......ORCHID

Sounds like a great weekend Veronica! Ur a lucky girl.

try having a bath you won't even feel the moving over your legs. Try getting some paintie hose you will love the feeling. Just ask you wife first. Don't want her to freek out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Yay for you! ...Well done! Believe me, most of it is in our minds. We think people will see our shaved legs or detect our bra straps under our t-shirt and all sorts of other things will go through your mind but almost all of them are just that .... all in the mind!

P.S. Your wife sounds lovely
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Must be so cool to an an accepting wife!! Lucky girl!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Nicole View Post
    This was a great holiday weekend, first wife and I went shopping. Bought some crop and capris pants a couple of shirts, wanted a dress so bad but running low on cash My wife has become more accepting and actually helped me pick stuff out, it was really fun. Then I shaved my legs smooth tried on my new capris pants. Wife wanted to see, first time she seen me in women clothing. I was embarrassed and felt awkward but she said they look good on me and asked me to leave them on for the rest of the day. Boy was I happy . Then we had to go to the store to get some food, so I changed into some guy shorts, since I never been out dressed. I forgot my legs were shave till I stepped out the front door and the air hit them. So I was going back inside and she said let's go no one will notice, so off we went. Got to the store and I felt people were going to stare, no one really seemed to notice at least I think no one did, if they did oh well it felt good!!
    Hehe, lucky you! Sounds like a great weekend.

GG Wifey to RebeccaRabbit rufus rabbit's Avatar
    Sounds like a great weekend. My SO often shaves totally and no one ever notices. I think they might notice my white legs more than his smooth ones. Don't tell him but he's definatly got better legs than me. . . I'd say keep shaving its a much nicer feeling than the stubble and re growth.

Forget shaving .......

Wax! No stubble
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

I've been shaving for years, even before my SO knew. She suggested it because the Hair made her itch in bed. She didn't have to say it a second time. Once I came out, it all started to make sense. I now shave everything, and have never heard a comment.

Quote Originally Posted by deja true View Post
    Matter of fact, people notice excessively hairy legs more than smooth legs.

Smooth legs = no reaction!

Hairy legs = Ewwww!

I Agree! I was at the pool this past weekend with my daughter and a very homophobic friend.. He never saw, cared about, or reacted in any way regarding my shaved legs! They felt really nice in the pool though! I DID have to be careful to not lift my arms up all the way otherwise he would see I had no underarm hair!