Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who was driving your car?

Who was driving your car?

I don't know about you, but I live in a fairly small, close knit community where everyone seem's to know everyone else. The problem is... when I go out as Erica, I'm fairly confident that the general public won't recognize me. However, when I go out, I need to drive. I am quite certain that my vehicle, which I've had for some time, is quite recognizable by all. Especially by family members and friend's that haven't meet Erica. I'm considering getting another car for Erica's exclusive use. Of course, there's the problem of where do I keep it so it won't be identified as mine or associated with my male self. Has anyone else had this problem? Has anyone ever been "outed" because you were driving a recognizable vehicle? Does anyone have a seperate vehicle to use exclusivly while en femme? I was just wondering... -Erica
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"A person is never happy except at the price of some ignorance" [SIZE="1"]-Anatole France[/SIZE]

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    everyone who knows me knows so i dont have that problem

Tint the windows?
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I got worried about the same kind of thing this afternoon. I was driving down a street that I drive down both dressed and not, literally just passing my nail shop, when a friend of mine who only knows me en drab called me on my cell phone. He said, "Did you hear me honk? I just passed you." Might have been hard to explain if "someone else" was driving this time.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Erica A. View Post
    I'm considering getting another car for Erica's exclusive use.
    Well, you wouldn't want to keep it at your house, lest your family learn to recognize your -- I mean, that chick that looks kinda like you -- car. So, you'll want to buy another house across town, or at least a townhouse with a garage.

This raises another problem, however. Your own car will be parked at that other residence from which you emerge, driving the other car. We need another point of disconnect, or at the very least, anyone who sees you will suspect you are cheating on your wife with an ugly chick who kinda looks like you.

Thus, rent a hangar at your local airport, and one in a nearby town. Keep a third car at the hangar in the other town. You drive to your local airport, fly to the other, and drive THAT car to your second house, where you can glam up, and drive the other other car out on the town. Reverse the process to return home. Please note, this method requires a pilot's license and an airplane. Fortunately, in this economy, houses and airplanes are cheap.

Oh, and to avoid arousing any suspicions, hire a crooked business attorney (redundant, I know) to set you up a couple of dummy corporations in which to hide those assets -- the house, the hangars, the plane, the extra cars. Some credit cards in the dummy corp's name to buy your avgas, a maid and landscaper who don't speak English but you pay very well to maintain the second house, and you're golden.

OR... if that's a bit much, you could join an extremely obscure sect of Islam that would require men to wear burkas 24/7. That way, you could be dressed as a man or a woman underneath, and no one would know the difference. Yep, your friends will say, "there goes Burka Boy again!" and your neighbors will report your now suspicious comings and goings to the KGB -- I mean, DHS -- but only you will know the secret. They might suspect you of a lot of things, but cross-dressing won't be one of them. Unless you live in a heavily Muslim neighborhood.

OR... you could fake your own death. Once your friends and family have mourned your passing for a sufficient period of time, and forgotten about you, you'll be free to do as you please -- start your life anew, so to speak. You'll have to change your male appearance somewhat to avoid being recognized from beyond the grave, but that's nothing a little hair dye and facial reconstructive surgery can't fix. A quick trip to your local flea market where your local illegal aliens obtain their fake Social Security cards will net you a whole new identity for a couple Benjamins. Bonus: since your new SS number belongs to Joe Blow in Ohio, you no longer have to pay taxes.

Well, there you have three options. Whichever you choose, I wish you the best of luck, sirrah, and may your closet always be cozy!
    Last edited by MissConstrued; 05-28-2009 at 02:52 AM.

I have been thinking of getting a second car for Christina. Not for the resion you need one. I have a 1980 corvette with a color changing paint. It main color is green but just sitting there looks green , blue , brown , and sometimes black. I could care less if someone who knows me in only in drab or dressed sees me. Why cuz I no long will hide whom I am. Never again. If you want to see a pic of my car you'll need to go to my reuion thread to see it. It's worth a look dam but I love that car.

The reason I want another car for Christina is to make it
    1) easer to be lady like getting in and out of.
    2) so I can take more the one other person with me.
    3) cuz I want a bright PINK car all for Christina.

After all she has her own wardrobe and cell phone witch I am one right now typing this on her new I-phone. It's pink too. How cute would a all pink car look wraped around you in Washington state.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

what a funny thread

The responses on this thread are quite funny. Anyways, i dont use my car at all when dressed i only use it when am in the company of my GF in which case she will be the one driving and i will be her "cute" female friend sitting by the passengers side. Thats my rule. If i go out alone and dressed then i will be on foot.

I have thought about this also but have come to the conclusion it will be my ultimate outing if I keep dressing and driving. I have thought of getting a less recognizable vehical but then why? And if this is something that bothers some people they either can get over it or I do not need to associate with them. This is who I am and I love it.

Keli

mmm..
    cheaper option...
    magnetic signs for your car. make up a company name and put it on your car. something dumb that no one would use
    and a few suctioncup rear window shades.. just a few things that can help disquise your car as something else.. like we do

Here's an Idea, get a 2nd car for enfemme trips. then build a underground garage with a tunnel that comes out a mile from your home. I saw something like it in a movie. I think the name of the movie is Batman. But seriously I know what you are talking about. I was once out driving enfemme and realized I was right behind my brother. Wow you want to see a quick getaway.
    Terri

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    Well, you wouldn't want to keep it at your house, lest your family learn to recognize your -- I mean, that chick that looks kinda like you -- car. So, you'll want to buy another house across town, or at least a townhouse with a garage.

This raises another problem, however. Your own car will be parked at that other residence from which you emerge, driving the other car. We need another point of disconnect, or at the very least, anyone who sees you will suspect you are cheating on your wife with an ugly chick who kinda looks like you.

Thus, rent a hangar at your local airport, and one in a nearby town. Keep a third car at the hangar in the other town. You drive to your local airport, fly to the other, and drive THAT car to your second house, where you can glam up, and drive the other other car out on the town. Reverse the process to return home. Please note, this method requires a pilot's license and an airplane. Fortunately, in this economy, houses and airplanes are cheap.

Oh, and to avoid arousing any suspicions, hire a crooked business attorney (redundant, I know) to set you up a couple of dummy corporations in which to hide those assets -- the house, the hangars, the plane, the extra cars. Some credit cards in the dummy corp's name to buy your avgas, a maid and landscaper who don't speak English but you pay very well to maintain the second house, and you're golden.

OR... if that's a bit much, you could join an extremely obscure sect of Islam that would require men to wear burkas 24/7. That way, you could be dressed as a man or a woman underneath, and no one would know the difference. Yep, your friends will say, "there goes Burka Boy again!" and your neighbors will report your now suspicious comings and goings to the KGB -- I mean, DHS -- but only you will know the secret. They might suspect you of a lot of things, but cross-dressing won't be one of them. Unless you live in a heavily Muslim neighborhood.

OR... you could fake your own death. Once your friends and family have mourned your passing for a sufficient period of time, and forgotten about you, you'll be free to do as you please -- start your life anew, so to speak. You'll have to change your male appearance somewhat to avoid being recognized from beyond the grave, but that's nothing a little hair dye and facial reconstructive surgery can't fix. A quick trip to your local flea market where your local illegal aliens obtain their fake Social Security cards will net you a whole new identity for a couple Benjamins. Bonus: since your new SS number belongs to Joe Blow in Ohio, you no longer have to pay taxes.

Well, there you have three options. Whichever you choose, I wish you the best of luck, sirrah, and may your closet always be cozy!

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post

That was like the best response EVER!!

I agree w/ Lisa just tint the windows.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

i think the same as Lisa just tint the windows.
    is cheaper and use the rest of the money you would end up spending in another car to go get some cute outfits
    Sgrid Cutie.

Well you nailed that one.. I have to drive as well.. on one of my little "sorties" I was in the town where I got gas at and trying to get the nerve to use a station I don't usually use (while dressed that is) and wasn't able to get the nerve to use it, though I drove past it at least a dozen times.. this could be cause for alarm from the lady working there (late at night) and might be a suspicious circumstances call to the police... the next day I'm down there and turn on a street and have a car right up my tail pipe and can't figure out what the f.. is up with this person.. and then I think what if the car was being watched even though I (my male self) wasn't the one driving it, that was Carly.. she's a paranoid driver and can't get gas at a station late at night unless there just is no body in the same hemisphere to bother her..

but beyond this I do think about being in a town and someone recognizing the car and not the driver, then later asking me who was driving the car..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

I'm with the disguise the car people. Hang some femme items from the rearview mirror when she is driving. Put stuffed animals up over the rear seats. In Pennsylvania we can put a femme license plate on the front of the car. I'm sure there are other tricks, too.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Buy a silver Hundai, There are so many on the road, you would have trouble picking it out in a parking lot. Just a thought.

Thanks MissConstrued and all. Great suggestions! But, I think I've solved the problem... -Erica

Last edited by Erica A.; 05-28-2009 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Mispelled someone's name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"A person is never happy except at the price of some ignorance" [SIZE="1"]-Anatole France[/SIZE]

Sadly, I have a car no one out of town has seen me drive, so I could do the different car. Just need to do a few repairs.

I think buying the second house with a 2 car attached garage on a couple acres would be sufficient with a second car. Drive in, use garage door opener, enter, close door...make pretty and leave in the other car. Don't get friendly with the neighbors, if you do chat, just say you travel a lot for work.

Brina

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Yup, I live in a smallish town, too, and have only one vehicle. I have taken some late night excursions and didn't worry too much about being recognized. But one night up on I-24 I'm pretty sure my former boss and/or his wife passed me. I recognized their SUV and they seemed to pace me side by side for longer than seems normal for one vehicle passing another, as if they were trying to determine who was driving my vehicle. I was dressed to the nines at the time. I drive a somewhat tricked out pickup that is recognizable as mine to anyone who knows what I drive. I have seen them several times since and they gave no indication they recognized me. Still, it kinda put the fear of God into me. I guess you could always say you loaned your car to your sister/GF/mom, whatever seems appropriate.
    Last edited by TommiTN; 05-28-2009 at 05:08 PM.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Quote Originally Posted by TommiTN View Post
    Yup, I live in a smallish town, too, and have only one vehicle. I have taken some late night excursions and didn't worry too much about being recognized. But one night up on I-24 I'm pretty sure my former boss and/or his wife passed me. I recognized their SUV and they seemed to pace me side by side for longer than seems normal for one vehicle passing another, as if they were trying to determine who was driving my vehicle. I was dressed to the nines at the time. I drive a somewhat tricked out pickup that is recognizable as mine to anyone who knows what I drive. I have seen them several times since and they gave no indication they recognized me. Still, it kinda put the fear of God into me. I guess you could always say you loaned your car to your sister/GF/mom, whatever seems appropriate.
    They probably thought "that guys got a FOX for a girlfriend.. hows he rate?"...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Wow, that's crazy! I suppose that you could probably rent a car whenever you need to drive en femme

I agree! The cheapest and best option is tint the windows!
    Cary

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carly D. View Post
    They probably thought "that guys got a FOX for a girlfriend.. hows he rate?"...

Aww, thanks, Carly! You're such a dear!
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

who is driving your car

Well u could always do what this one guy I saw. He rents a storage building and goes there to get his mercedes and leaves his mini van there when he goes out to meet his mistress. As far as I know his wife does not know about the other car . Just a thought.