Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Involuntary purge

Quote Originally Posted by Pauline Lauren View Post
    Hi Terri,

I know it doesn't make up for the loss, but it is probably the best way to make lemonade out of these lemons.

>>>huggs<<<

Pauline Lauren
    If life gives you lemons make lemon aid , then find a person who's live is giveing them VODICA and have a party!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    On the other hand - I'm guessing that this was not a robbery. Lets do the math for a moment:

Used clothes are worth almost nothing.

Personal photos are worth exactly nothing, unless you are famous, or the photos prove something horribly embarrassing / illegal and can therefore be used for blackmail.

You make no comment about there being signs of forced entry into your unit. In all of the storage places I have ever rented (more than I care to remember) the only way in would require cutting the lock, or ripping apart the door.

Even if thieves had forced their way into your unit - they would not bother to take your clothes, because they couldn't re-sell them for anything. They certainly wouldn't bother to take personal pictures. Even a used dresser, unless it is an antique or something is worth what: $100.00? Who is going to move a hot dresser? Who is going to risk jail time for $100? Especially when you figure out how much work it is to get it out of the unit, to get it sold - to split the cash with your accomplice...

It doesn't add up.

Someone else is behind this. Someone you know.

Lets just say it . Your wife might know and she is the one whom cleared out you stuff. You said a nearly empty locker, what was left that did stay. Might give you a good idea on who did.

Now don't fly off the handle , I am not acuising your wife but if you can't figger out who then figger out why.

I hope It was not your wife , but if it is well you should find out someday.

Sorry all this happened.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

This whole thing just doesn't make sense. Was there breaking and entering? Obviously not. Terri stated that she opened the door and everything was gone. No thief would take time to completely empty a storage room of women's clothing. Count out the wife. She would not have had access.

Have you notified the owner of the units of the theft?

Are you sure you paid the bill? Sounds like the owner came in and cleaned out the unit due to overdue rent.

This whole thing sounds fishy.

Jodi

Former Member
    Wow, that really sucks.

I agree with Jodi. It may be a good idea to do a little investigating and check with the unit manager.

Considering you dont have a pic in your avitar i would assume you dont want to be noticed?
    i wold be thenmore worriued abot the missing PHOTOS you mentioned
    that reallllllllllllly sucks

It does sound a bit strange. no forced entry, stuff that's not worth much to a burglar all gone...Did you at least report it to the owner of the facility? Does the place have surveillance cameras? many of them do. You sure you paid your bill on time?

Hugs,

Melissa