Thread: "Dressed out"

"Dressed out"

Hello everybody,

Until recently I never had the opportunity to fully dress and, although I have been dressing or wanting to dress for as long as I can remember, I am in practice fairly new to cross dressing. My ex was semi-tolerant but still I was able to dress only a few times a year. Anyway, going to the point of this thread, on one occasion she went to see her parents and took the kids with her: A full two weeks for myself! I still had to work, but still I had all the evenings and two full weekends. I dropped her and the kids at the airport on Friday afternoon, went back to the house, I took a long nice bath and then I went to try some of her clothes. I spent the whole weekend dressed, day and night. On Monday morning I went to work, came back in the evening and I changed back to my femme self. Now, on Tuesday I had no desire whatsoever to dress, no desire at all, I effectively “dressed myself out”. I wasn't even thinking about dressing, instead I was either thinking on my other hobbies or work, or I just wanted to go for a movie, but I really had no desire to dress. I was calm, I was happy, I felt no guilt nor remorse, my mind was just on a different setting. The “dressed out” feeling lasted the reminder of the two weeks, I did dress again a day before my ex and kids return, not because I really wanted but because I knew later on I was going to regret not using the opportunity.

Have any of you had an experience like this? For those with more experience, Maybe in your earlier years?

Thanks for reading. Hugs,

Claudia Dawn

One thought don't wear you wife's, girl friends, or anyone Else's clothes but the one's you bye for your self. You will get in so much trouble don't the DRESSING THING with there clothes. just FYI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Sometimes seizing the oppurtunity to spend a whole day with your other self can really take the load off your back. I find it is quite possible to get crossdressing completely off your mind for hours or even days but that it takes very little to bring it surging back.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Dressed out

I had a similar experience that I often wondered if it was a normal experience that some of us share. On several work related trips I would dress but after the first day or two of trying outfit and combination I had with me, I lost all desire to dress for most of the week. I might do it a few more times during the trip but it was only because I did not want to miss the chance.
    Anyone have this happen or understand this?

Mindy

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaudiaDawn View Post
    Have any of you had an experience like this? For those with more experience, Maybe in your earlier years?
    In the early years yes. There were times when my wife and I had planned to go out together with me dressed on a particular weekend or whatever and when it came to the actual time to get ready I just didn't feel like dressing. Weird huh? Who wouldn't want to go out on the town with with their accepting and encouraging wife as "two girls". That was then!

However, thankfully that was about 4 years ago and it (not feeling like dressing) didn't happen very often. About 2 years ago I was off work for a whole week and my wife said to me "We're going to see just how much you like crossdressing I want you to stay en femme the whole time, day and night, no matter where we go or what we do for the whole week. Lets see if you can last out." Guess what? That was the turning point for me. I did last out the week and I never wanted to change back to boy mode, and even to this day, I still don't want to change back. Nowadays I always prefer dressing over not dressing. Every opportunity I get, I'm there!

I think what you're experiencing is a normal thing. If you're anything like me (you might not be) over time, the more you dress the more you'll want to do it - and stay like it.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I used to attend TG conventions and would be dressed for an entire week, at a time; this was fairly regular for about ten years. The last few years there have been so many things going on in my life, I just haven't taken the time to dress very much. I know how much I like to dress and it would probably interfere with getting some of my other stuff done.
    Dana Ryan

No borrowing!

Quote Originally Posted by Christina W View Post
    One thought don't wear you wife's, girl friends, or anyone Else's clothes but the one's you bye for your self. You will get in so much trouble don't the DRESSING THING with there clothes. just FYI.
    Really? No Borrowing? but that is half the fun!

Kidding. I had some clothes that she was discarding and that otherwise would have ended up in goodwill. She would't wear them anymore, she "gave" those to me, but the clothes were still hers; she never accepeted my buying any clothes for myself, so those were the only ones available at the time. Now I do have some bought specially for myself . Thank you for the comment and you are right she was never pleased whenever I borrowed something.

Hugs,
    Claudia Dawn
    Last edited by ClaudiaDawn; 06-03-2009 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Forgot signature

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    There is a pretty wide range of what each of us needs to satisfy our feminine side - and it varies during our life. For you, right now, it seems that being able to really dress up for the day satisfied you very well. This is good ! You may ( or may not ) find that the need increases with experience. Glad you enjoyed your day

I guess I would say that I have never been "dressed out." However, the longest that I have ever been able to dress is for seven days. I had acrylic nails done and I enjoyed the whole week immensely! I can't wait to do it again.

Red face

Thats kind of what happened to me last month. My SO was away for three weeks, so I was able to dress every day. I kind of lost the desire to dress up just before she came home. I have done a little dressing since shes been back, but really not much. I am a part timer anyway, so I can skip dressing for a while, and it dos"nt bother me. I still enjoy coming here though, to see what everyone else is doing!!!!

I was getting the "dressed out" feelings before I started going out dressed. I just could not go to all the trouble to be the best girl I could be and then just take it all off. Now that I dress and go out (be it to the show, restaurant, mall or nightclub) dressing is always exciting. A few times to exciting!
    Charlie