Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many of you girls are happy with your look and style!!!!!

Talking How many of you girls are happy with your look and style!!!!!

I was just reading a thread when it hit me looking and the avatar's pic's. Who is truly happy with there look right at the mo. I like the way I look but would like to be thinner so I could wear nicer clothes and such.

So girls who is going to be the first to slam there look.......

I can all way use input on my "look" so please be hard on me and tell me what you think. I can take it. I think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I would be happier if I wwere thinner but I am happy with the look I can get today. I have real nice dresses, skirts and tops that I think look good on me. I know they make me feel like a million bucks.

Minus the triple six.. :)
    I've always liked the way I look, as a woman.

Always HATED the way I looked as a guy...

Meow! =^.^=
    Where do I start...

Being Italian makes me extremely hairy, so I have to shave every day, sometimes twice a day! I'd really like to end that...

I'm 5foot 5inches, which I feel puts me in kind of a limbo. When I'm in the mood to be male, I feel like I'm not tall enough to be your typical guy, but I'm not short enough to be the cute guy either.

I wear glasses, and with no health insurance I can't afford contacts, which I've wanted since I was in 5th grade, when I first got glasses :<

I would love to have straight hair too, but my hair is naturally very curly. I call them 'Shirly Temple Curls'. I've actually had people ask me if curl my hair. I've chemically straightened it quite a few times though, so it's not quite as bad. They become more of a banana curl than anything else. I still wish I could get it completely straight though.

My feet are HUGE! >.<;;. I'm 19, 5'5, and wear a size 12 shoe...My friend Josh is 6'3 and wears a size 11 and my other friend Kody is 6'1 and wears a size 10 1/2 . It's almost impossible for me to find cute shoes that actually fit me in female styles, and when I do I still feel like I have to cram my foot into it.

I could go on for days, but those are the main things I'd really like to change. I also know I can change some of them, it's just hard to find the time or the money to do so :<

I'm fairly happy with my look and I LOVE my style! I wish I looked as good in person as I do in my photos (2D photo vs. 3D in-person makes a difference), but I don't think I look too bad. I'm a work-in-progress.

About being thin... I work my cd-ass off to look the way I do. A strict diet and daily exercise make it possible. I LOVE food, too, so it isn't easy. But it's important to stay healthy and I really want to look good. After hitting a few more threads here, I'll be hitting the treadmill and paying my dues with more pain and sweat. Got to pay my dues to look good in those shoes!
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

I'm quite content...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I would like my boobs to be a bit bigger (B cup at moment) and would like my face to be a bit softer. Oh and my nose to be a bit smaller (if I had the money I would have a nose job).

Yea, the weight thing...

I'd like to loose more. I've lost over 60lbs, but still could stand to loose more.

Once lost, I'd like to have lippo. At 6'4" I'd like to have my leg shortened, just kidding!

-Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Reasonably satisfied but still a work in progress. Once I make the cover of Vogue or Cosmo I will know it's time to stop.

I'm not happy at all.. I wish I looked more like TGMarla but I don't.. oh well.. whatcha gonna do about it...???...??..?.?.?.?.????....???...????
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Once a Girl,always a Girl Dita_B's Avatar
    New Westminster, a city within the city of Vancouver, BC, Canada

Happy with looks and style...

I am one of those who says: "If you don't like what you see... change it"...

So, when I started making plans of going out en femme, I first lost 60 pounds and I am still working on losing 20 more...

I am very happy with my looks and style, and now, since I am on hormones, I'll look forward to seeing my face becoming softer and more feminine...

So, since I am out and about all the time and I seem to pass nicely, I have no complains, I am even happy with my height of 6' 1"... and on top of that I wear heels...

It would have been nice to have been around 5' 9", but being tall has its advantages too...

Dita.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Mistakes don't exist, there are only steps on the way to perfection...

I'm reasonably happy with the way I look, and I absolutely love my style. There are some days when it's better than others, but I guess that's true for everybody. What would I change if I could? Well, I'd completely shave my arms and legs, and my underarms for starters. And a few inches from around the middle wouldn't hurt, either. But since I'm destined to live this life as a male, and as my wife's husband, I'm not going to bitch about things too much. I'm pretty happy and content with things right now.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I am totally satisfied with....

the look of my avatar. Always going to be LOTS of room for improvement my 3-D version
    Last edited by JaytoJillian; 07-03-2009 at 03:18 AM.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Content for now, but there's always room for improvement.

At my age any look or style is OK. So, I'm happy with how I present myself. Most of the time it is at home and only I see myself. The few times I have been able to go out I have received good comments. Don't worry - be happy.

Being six foot six, barefoot, is good, for sports, and painting, reaching things, and looking good, in hose, and heels. But, way too tall, to be presenting as a lady, except at a distance.

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Have mercy, sweetheart. For crying outloud, how many real girls are happy with how they look?<lol> I like me better in girlmode than I do in guymode, but please, please, don't even get me started on how I wish I could look better.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Once a Girl,always a Girl Dita_B's Avatar
    New Westminster, a city within the city of Vancouver, BC, Canada

Too tall?

Quote Originally Posted by Treetop Louise View Post
    Being six foot six, barefoot, is good, for sports, and painting, reaching things, and looking good, in hose, and heels. But, way too tall, to be presenting as a lady, except at a distance.
    Too tall to present yourself as a lady? What about these women?

http://www.tallwomen.org/

Dita.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Mistakes don't exist, there are only steps on the way to perfection...

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    Considering most people assume that i've had surgery, I'm very pleased with my appearance. I'd like my hair to be a little thicker, but it's good enough.

Ive come to the conclusion that I will never be happy with my look. I would like my teeth fixed, eye bags removed and nose reduced just for starters. ££££$$$$

Funny this thing we call stisfaction. One day I'll be as happy with myself as I can be. The next. Well I just wait to tear the old up and start again.

To that end I am at the end of a tear down and am now on a rebuild. This time with help. So while I may not like exactly what comes out of this adventure I will take something from it. One of those things is how to dress more fun. When I looked in my wardrobe all I saw was biz casual. Nothing to go out in and tear of up.

So am I happy with the way I look. For the most part yes. I'll never be betty page or jane Mansfield but I'm ok with that. The world already had/has them. What the worlds needs a lisalotte!

Hi girls haven't replied to a post for a long while and I miss coming here regularly. I have been moderating a Sisters group in New Haven Ct. that is quite active. So between my work, performing and Events time has become a scarce comodity. Now to answer the post....

I couldn't be more happier being who I am. Sure we can always improve on this and that but if we are being true to ourselves and we treat others with love and respect in their eyes we are truly beautiful. As far as style goes Yes ! I am very happy with my style and nice compliments are easy to digest .
    Love you all.....lacy

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Jeeze Andrea, pardon me for saying, love, but you look gorgeous. No offense.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Quote Originally Posted by anDrea F View Post
    Ive come to the conclusion that I will never be happy with my look. I would like my teeth fixed, eye bags removed and nose reduced just for starters. ££££$$$$
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    I'm quite content...
    Of course YOU are. <tries not to be jealous> :-)

Happy? with my look? Low self esteemy moi? Heaven's no. Goddess knows how many times I've referred to myself as a fat, old and ugly nerd.

My style is fine, I think, but my face and body betray me.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/veronicamoonlit

Veronica
    Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

Unhappy your self

i just wish i could look good enugh to go outside other than the middle of the night i wish i could be happy with myself i wish alotta stuff but it is what it is life goes on