Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How long does it take you to get into Fem-mode???????

Gold Member
    My mind set gets turned on instantly. Once I'm dressed, it's there!

Mentally it takes atound an hour. I dress away from home and use the journey there to prepare. For clothes and make-up I can now do 45 minutes if in a rush, but like to leave one and a half hours. That way I can concentrate on things like eyebrows and nail varnish.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

fem name: rebecca mindfulperson's Avatar
    oh it doesn't take me very long at all. I just find a pair of women's white sweatpants to wear slip them on and I'm done
    WHEN I PUT ON MY WOMENS WHITE SWEATPANTS MY FEM SIDE REBECCA COMES OUT TO PLAY AND THE FUN BEGINS!

At the studio when having a Jamie Austin makeover, it's a solid hour. At home however it's a bit less.

If I have a date it's about two hours shower to lipstick. I always decide what I will be wearing in advance and rarely change my mind.

If I am just relaxing by myself or going out to do a couple of errands it takes about half the time.
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"

Aspiring Member
    From the shower to the door usually takes me around an hour. But yesterday I was in town running errands. The first four stops were in guy mode. But then I had to take someone's tux back to a bridal shop. I was wearing shorts with a big pullover top. My hair had been brushed back so I brushed it forward into bangs. Then I put on lipstick, grabbed my purse and went into the shop. I returned the tux and asked if I could look around. The girl behind the counter said," Sure. Let me know if you find anything that you like." Twenty minutes later I left there and went to a second hand shop. The two ladies working at that store smiled and said hi when I walked in. I did the same. When I left I had a new short sleeve top and felt great. Then, on the way home I removed my lipstick, brushed my hair back and assumed guy mode. It had been a fun afternoon in town. Leanne

It takes about an hour to get totally dressed and made up, and once I'm done, I'm totally in the fem mode.

In terms of actual time..

It very much depends on the venue, and the event itself. I have not purchased many of the clothes I have in my wardrobe. I was blessed to have a GG in my life who, when this all started 11 months ago, selected and often purchased my clothes, bought my first wig and really took the time to experiment with makeup, hair and accessories.

Honestly, I never really expected to be able to ever make myself look as nice as she can, but I watched her every move and, over time I have learned to apply my face and dress myself. I can now make myself presentable, but I have a very long way to go to be able to live up to her example.

I live alone and some of the clothes have proven VERY challenging as several of the dresses and many of the tops zip up from the back and I still have difficulty with those and likely will for some time to come, but if I relax a bit and try not to allow myself to get too "frazzled', I can be ready in about 45 mins.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

My new record!!!

Here I was, just in from the yard having taken down trees and removed brush all day, shaved, popped in the shower, grabbed a drink and sat down. Suddenly I felt great and decided that Tina would be fun! It was already too late to do my nails, but they have matte-finish polish on them all the time, so I just worked at break-neck speed and from start to finish, full makeup...

30 min..

I couldn't believe it!!!!

Heck, the nails would take an hour alone to be hard enough to tolerate the rest of getting dressed so maybe I need to reconsider my fetish of doing my nails first. In reverse order I'd have another hour for Tina!!!

tina

As far as the mind set...that's really not a problem, I'm already feeling like Suzanne before I even get ready. As far as actually getting ready, usually about an hour depending on if I need to shave my legs or not, I could spend more time, but it's nice to relax and take some pics and have a few drinks.

Suz

I take obout 15 minutes to change into girl mode. I surprised the others on a cruise this last year on how quick I could transistion from male to female and make dinner.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"] 1 Hour because thats how long it takes me to drive home from work, once in the door, just a matter of changing clothes and a little makeup. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

About an hour for my "best effort". 15-20 minutes for something more casual.

I'm always in femme mode...
    If you mean how long does it take me to get ready to go out, well that's another story.

If it's just shopping and such then about 20-30 minutes without too much fussing. If it's for dinner or something special then maybe an hour to get things just the way I want them.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

usually dont have time to do my make up and all that so i just plainly am stuck with trying on a different dresses and skirts and tops for about 10 minutes to my maximum where i really cant get my mind made up of 1 hour orso.

It's getting longer! I am trying harder at this and I am no longer happy with the "quickies".... I am wondering about this! It is becoming more important to me to get it right and go out. But then I am a weirdo...

As I said before I am partly in Fem-mode all the time , but when , after I have my make up on and I am dressed , I get my Fem on after I put my wig on and look in the mirror. So it's like a switch and who-ya.....there she is!
    Last edited by Christina Horton; 07-15-2009 at 02:55 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

ooooo geez

If I have to shave, which is just about always -- 3 hours. About 1/2 the time is spent shaving . . . everywhere. The rest is nice girly time getting ready.

Kasha