Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Making your car more girly

Making your car more girly

For those that drive I was wondering if you have done anything to make your car more girly? And if so, any reactions to it?

When you see a girl driving they usually have a leigh or cherries or something hanging from the rear view mirror. Or they might have a girly cd in the glove box for example.

For me I would like to hang something girly but I don't. I just have a regular I do have a few girly cd's that i bring along on occasion. I like to play Britney Spears or Shania Twain and sing along when i'm driving alone. I do have a few unmarked burnt cd's of girl music mixed in with my regular burnt cd's.

What about you?

I really don't do much to my car (2005 Mustang GT) because it's pretty much a chic's car.
    It's so cool when I'm driving around and I get the checkout looks and an occasional friendly honk.

Hugs!
    Last edited by joann07; 06-11-2009 at 07:58 PM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Well, let's see now...

You could always:

- scatter about a few issues of Vogue, Vanity Eair, Glamour, Elle, and Cosmo in your back seat.

- keep a spare package of pantyhose and some hand cream in your glove compartment.

- have some used tissues in your litter basket with lipstick smudges on them.

- keep a pair of "sensible" shoes, Keds, or ballet flats in the back seat in case your feet are killing you from walking in your stilettos and you need some relief.

- make sure you have no change in your change holder so you can always bum quarters from someone else if you're stuck for highway tolls or need to feed a parking meter.

- keep a nail file handy and within easy reach in the event of a chipped nail crisis

- always have at least four pairs of sunglasses and three umbrellas in your car at any given time in case you accidentally misplace any of them.

- and the ultimate - repaint your car in the patented "Mary Kay" hot pink .

Banned Read only
    My car got rear-ended once....

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    My car got rear-ended once....
    just once or repeatedly?
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by joann07 View Post
    I really don't do much to my car (2005 Mustang GT) because it's pretty much a chic's car.
    It's so cool when I'm driving around and I get the checkout looks and an occasional friendly honk.

Hugs!
    It's no wonder why I drive a big 4X4 truck.....so I look down and see super hot girls like you!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

The highest of heels! Helen H. Heels's Avatar

I drive a mini-van!!

I would love to drive this vehicle!!
    Do you think anyone will notice at the drive through?
    Love,
    Helen
    Attached Images Attached Images

The most girly thing about my car is it's driver.

Tanya

Absolutely not! Cars are a whole other world for me. In my mind,they should be mean and aggressive. I have not ,ONE girly thing on my vehicles. My wife has Hello Kitty seat covers in one of her cars, and it drives me nutty. I love Hello Kitty n' all, just not ON cars.

Crazy, I know.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Quote Originally Posted by kaitlin View Post
    It's no wonder why I drive a big 4X4 truck.....so I look down and see super hot girls like you!
    I thought I heard a horn from a 4X4 riding on 40's the other day.
    That's when I realized my skirt was riding up pretty high!
    I knew it!!

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Quote Originally Posted by joann07 View Post
    I have a Fox Body Mustang. ('91)

my 1980 Corvette is not a girly car. I have been looking for a second car dressed ofcourse. I will either find one that can come in pink or get it painted pink. It will be all girly. And be able to take more then one other person. And a trunk , for shopping.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 Girl View Post
    I have a Fox Body Mustang. ('91)
    Ohh. I love those old Fox bodies. I like them better than the SN95s.
    What kind is it? LX, GT 5.0?
    I've always had a love for the LX 5.0 coupes.
    If I could find one in great condition and for the right price, I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I've got a 91 GT that I drag race, and a 2007 GT that is my daily driver, and my wife drivers a 2008 GT California Special.

I'm sorry to disagree but I don't consider the new mustangs a chic car, the SN95 maybe. Here's a couple pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If it's an auto trans it's a girl's car, if it's a manual, it's a man's car.... Or atleast that's what the allmighty "they" tell me....

My specs... LX, 302ci, (5.0L) 4spd auto, BBK headders, and X pipes feeding a flowmaster cat-back. BBK trailing links, BBK sub-frame conectors.
    Last edited by 5150 Girl; 06-11-2009 at 11:26 PM.

Very nice 5150, my list of mods on the 91 is just too big to post here.
    Before I left for Germany it was running 12.5's in the quarter on street tires, and soft suspension.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow! It looks like I'm totally out car-ed. But I do have a license plate frame that says :
    "I wanna be Barbie, that doll has it all." Does that count?
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

i would like to approach this from another angle and i need help!what should i wear driving my
    05 mb 320e
    1931 model a ford pick up original
    1998 bmw r1200c motorcycle???
    please help-these are all not very girly vehicles so we have to make the girl fit!!
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    i would like to approach this from another angle and i need help!what should i wear driving my
    05 mb 320e
    1931 model a ford pick up original
    1998 bmw r1200c motorcycle???
    please help-these are all not very girly vehicles so we have to make the girl fit!!
    Piece of cake...

1) the Benz - emulate the sophisticated, worldly, Euro-glamour look of Sophia Loren or Catherine Deneuve in their prime.

2) the Ford pick-up? Faye Dunaway as Bonnie from the movie "Bonnie and Clyde".

3) the Bimmer bike cries out for a young Jane Fonda as "Barbarella".

You're welcome !

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have a Nissan Xterra (SUV) with a pink University of Ky logo.I get ragged about by all my friends but I just blow it off saying my GF put it on there.
    I do hang a flowery lay or some colorful beads off the mirror if I'm out as Tracii.
    Got a sweet glance from the car wash guy last weekend he came to the window asking which wash package I wanted and I had to get in the glove box to get the free coupon I had.
    Had on a sexy black mini skirt and coral colored low cut top.Well when I handed him the coupon he smiled and told me I had lovely legs.
    I blushed big time and said thanks honey.
    As far as cars go I'm just about to drop some coins on an 09 Mustang Bullitt.
    I love that car! 15 more horses than the GT.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 06-12-2009 at 12:18 AM.

My car originally belonged to my sister who swore there was something wrong with it 7 years ago so I have left it alone just in case. The only incident, which I had nothing to do with was when a spark plug decided to randomly explode and nearly poke a hole in the hood on its way out.

It has a football tag in front and a football rim in back as well as a 3rd party political bumper sticker in back, so I think my car is decidedly male these days though internally it could be made to go either way.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

My Girly Dream Car

My girly dream car:

The 4X4 Rubicon version, of course!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Does adding a supercharger make your car more girly???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Don't get clever old man! Now take us to dress barn!

Quote Originally Posted by Monique L View Post
    Does adding a supercharger make your car more girly???
    Only if you have it anodised in pink

None of my cars are girly unless i drive them as Debs

I want to get a Chrysler 300 with a hemi, as my girly car. Right now I drive a Chrysler Imperial, and I have girly stuff in my car all the time. I also drive a big bright blue quad cab Dodge pickup. A lot of peaple are surprised when I drive up in my big blue pickup, and see me getting out of my pickup when I am wearing a very feminine dress.