Thread: Busted, BIG time

Busted, BIG time

I am doomed.
    Last edited by RWillow; 07-19-2009 at 10:03 PM.
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
    Albert Einstein

Renyta,

I feel for you so much--I don't know what to say but that I will be thinking of you and hoping for the best.

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    Renyta I'm sooo sorry! I hope everything turns out ok!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

About three weeks ago my backdoor bell rang. I had just gotten out of the shower and all I had on was my shirt and pants. I opened the door and there stood my 11 year old grandaughter. She just stood there and looked down at my feet and back up into my face. I looked down and there all my red painted toe nails were showing. She just rolled her eyes and walked by me and started playing games on my computer. To this day she has not said a word to any one about my toe nails being painted. Renyta, maybe the same thing will happen to you and he will not mention a thing about you being dressed. We can only hope so.

Ooooops, you never know what they may have seen but if he did he probably write it off and no harm no foul. You know him better than we do so you are better to judge his reaction. I wish you all the best.

Teri

How old is the boy ? If he's just a child , he would be used to playing dress up , maybe ?
    Gosh , hate to lie to them , but children should be just kids, and kept "in the dark" untill older. IMHO

Maybe you're working on a costume for lodge night , or winning a prize at the company picnic ?

I so hope all goes well for you.

springtime gg

Renyta, there are no accidents, only opportunities!

Silver Member
    Renyta, I am so sorry to hear about this unfortunate incident. I hope it turns out ok for you.

Gold Member
    You said your femme is opposed to your dressing.
    Well, ok, on the lighter side - it is not like your wife doesn't already know about it.

And yeah you really can't tell a kid to not say anything cause kids cannot keep secrets worth a shit.

He probably didn't think anything of it. young kids have the attention span of oh, 2 seconds.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Kids are funny... they just soak it all in. They may ask you later once they figure out it is something unusual they saw. Or they might hold it in for years and out you then. But, I think most kids are focused on their own needs, so as long as you focused on giving the thumbs up about the dirt bike you are golden.

Aspiring Member
    Ouch!!!!!!!!

Renyta I have to agree with Springtime

A lot will depend on his age

Some kids are more accepting than adults and better behaved too
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I am doomed.
    Last edited by RWillow; 07-19-2009 at 10:01 PM.
    Albert Einstein

I hope it works out for you hun.
    Angie

Don't pack up and leave . She was concerned about you leaving that means In IMHO she love you very much and want you there. So instead of leaving tell her what happened and tell her how much you love her and how important this is to you. Maybe it will work out maybe not , but do you want this hanging over you and the not knowing? We can't and I won't tell you what to do .....but Since I am out to every one close to me and even work that I will say , If they care for you I mean REALLY care you most likely be fine.

YNK she might see how important to you and be more supportive of you.

Oh and next time put your @#$$ hearing aids in so you can hear when the jig is up hun. Unless you deep down wanted to get caught , then you succeeded. Just neat time be more careful hun.

Good luck and I do really hope things work out for the best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Update

I am doomed.
    Last edited by RWillow; 07-19-2009 at 10:02 PM.
    Albert Einstein

Wouldn't surprise me if he had the CDing knack too, and thus won't say anything.

Seems you are calming down, so that's good to hear.
    DonnaT