Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: wildest thing you've done while dressed?

Ok, this might seem a bit tame but I drove through a toll booth on the Turnpike en femme, the nice attendant started chatting me up when I paid the toll. I just smiled, nodded my head and slowly drove off. I guess I should have engaged the attendant a little more to see where the conversation went. Just too scared to say anything.

Jen

I was trying to think of the wildest thing and came up with two. 1 I have done in the past 1 I have yet to do, that one will be this sat.

Ok a few months ago or maybe 3, I was dressed and out with a friend having supper, Well on the way home I thought to myself witch is the best way I know how to do it, I have tried to think to my friends but it does not work. My truck is in the shop, What if I went to pick it up. It's 830PM no one will be in the office save for the yard Gard. SO I said cool I will do it. I went to Freightliner and got my truck, I and was still dressed as Christina of course, But the guy was someone I knew there . He did not even bat an eye and showed me my truck. I started it and got the # for the cab CO and drive my car to the yard and waited for the cab. The guard was not JUST "a guard" but a friend whom use to drive for us. He's about 65 70 years old. He could not see me clearly He even moved the van so his head lights would shine on me. The cab came and I got back to the freightliner and got in the truck(the first time I have drove my rig in high heals and a very short skirt.LOL.) when I got to the gate I found that I did not have the gate key. SO I flashed my light (HEAD LIGHTS GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF THE GUTTER) so ray could open the gate. He came to the gate saw me and said" well ain't you just the cutest little thing" I said thanks. He let me in chuckling and said he was expecting this. You see since Aug 9 2008 I have had painted nails and since Halloween Have had acrylic nails. Panted of course. Any way I parked the truck walked back to the gate and we talked. I told him that only 3 people in the office knows. He said "oh every body knows " I said are you sure he said "Yup". He said it was quite apparent that I was a CDer . He said he's had "them" (Crossdressers I mean) work for him in the past. LOL he could not stop Chuckling.I told him the other day I almost walked into the office as Christina and he said I should of. I asked you don't think it would be a shock, he said "ya It would be a shock but I think every body would be fine with it." I said well next town I just might. WOW what a day that would be EH. I told him "I just lighten up your night" and he said "very". Then I left. The next Friday I was talking to the head dispacher a long time friend and he asked " So I hear you came to the year dressed a little different EH. " I said "ya " and explained the whole thing. I wanted to know if dressed while at customers. I told him no unless I had there permission. After all I was not hired there as Christina. He also told me my job was safe and would not have to worrie. Do I believe him, Yes of course I do.

The other wild thing I am about to do is go to my 20th High School reunion as Christina. In 3 days.

I will write all about is. DAM I can't wait. I had a Pink Silk dress made for it so WHAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

WISH ME LUCK!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I guess this would be one of my wildest moments.

A GG friend and I (en femme) were in London, staying in a hotel. We'd rented a car and, late one night, decided to go out. We didn't realize there was supposed to be a parking attendant at that hour, so we went into the car park and got the car ourselves. She was driving and mashed the side of the car against the curb.

The next day she got the "bright idea" of trying to blame a parking attendant.

We were called down to the hotel manager's office to "examine the situation."

I figured we were in trouble, so I told her we should wear our sexiest outfits and rely on our feminine wiles.

I wore a very tight mini-skirt, a tight top, and stilettoes.

Sure enough, the manager had video of the parking garage!

He was kind and showed us the earlier tape of the car being driven out of the garage safely by the attendant, incurring no damage. Then he smiled and said, "Shall we look further on the tape?"

We said, "No, that won't be necessary," but, meanwhile, we'd chatted him up quite a bit and he seemed to be quite stimulated by our company, actually, my company more than hers!

I believe he was rather smitten with me!

I tried inviting him to join us on holiday as we were heading north into Scotland. He looked very wistfull, appeared quite tempted, and finally said, no, that he had to stay at work that week.

Was that my first attempt at seduction?
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by Diana1029 View Post
    I dont go out so I dont have stories but I would like to hear some so just answer the question and please dont be ashamed tell every detail!

so whats the wildest thing you've ever done wile dressed?
    I have been wild in my dreams, never outside my home. The reality is that live for my wife and kids despite the overwhelming desire to be as and treated like a lady, I cant take chance like that in my neck of the woods.

Yes, this is really me! shayleetv's Avatar
    In a bedroom community outside Salt Lake City, Utah.
    When I was 12 and my sister was no longer involved with my dressing (she found other interests-boys). She was 4+ years older than me and we were the same size except she had tiny feet. Even my mom's shoes were getting to be to small. One day after school I decided to buy me some shoes that fit. I knew my parents were going out for the evening and wouldn't be back until around 9 pm. I left a note saying one of my friends invited me to dinner and not to worry about fixing me anything to eat. I got dressed in my sisters clothes, she being 16 I tried to look her age. When I said we were the same size we were except I had never had worn a bra and never worn the clothes she currently wore. I padded the bra with nylon stockings put on make-up like my sister did, stole her student I.D.(no picture just name). The dress I chose needed One of those full slips this was 1953 and those dresses certainly were fantastic. After getting fully dressed, dress, slip,bra, gater belt, nylons and wig I went downtown by bus. I bought 4 pair of shoes 3 were flats, which was the style, and one pair of inch and a half heels. Back then nobody questioned if you were a boy dressed like a girl because no one ever thought anything like that happened. I caught a bus home and got there around 7 pm and ran into a little snag, My sister was in the front room making out with her toy boy. When I closed the door they heard me and called out to me not to bother them. Whew! Close call.
    Let see if your 12 year old sons can pull that off. About the make-up, I sometimes would do my sisters make-up just for fun. That is one of the reasons I became an artist because I was good at it and liked being creative.
    Last edited by shayleetv; 07-30-2009 at 03:18 AM.

Talking

I bet with my friends when i was 20 i would manage to cd in female dress and walk in such a look along the street. So we bet. I dressed myself as a woman and left home. In 10 minutes some guy stuck to me and began to beg me to date him. I was ashamed but...i won the bet! The only thing i had to kick that guy he leave me alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Diana1029 View Post
    I dont go out so I dont have stories but I would like to hear some so just answer the question and please dont be ashamed tell every detail!

so whats the wildest thing you've ever done wile dressed?
    I think that every time I go out is a new "wild thing" but the wildest was being hit on at a bar . I found it fun to talk and flirt with him and it probably went a little further than it should have but it is part of being a girl.

I played 3 holes of golf. The golf course I play on has a 9 hole practice facility. Certain times of the day it isn't that crowded. It's a 40 minute drive from my house. I drove there as April. I had some male clothing with me just in case simething went wrong. Got there and headed for the fourth tee. I didn't want to start at the first hole in case someone else came and wanted to join me. I played the fourth, fifth, and six holes. I had one par and two bogeys. It's hard to swing a club when your breast get in the way. I headed back to the parking lot, changed into my male clothes and went to the restroom to wash off what little makeup I had on. I had a great time.

Hmmmm....... Went to an on-premises swingers club...... it was, ah, an interesting evening for sure.

Trip to TX

Although not really too wild. I got the chance to go on a trip to TX. alone so as soon as I was out of town. Out came "Tammy" (Short Skirt, Panty, Stockings, & Sport Bra).
    Last edited by Holly; 07-31-2009 at 04:11 PM. Reason: TMI

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by gender_blender View Post
    Several unique memories come to mind.

Sex with my girlfriend in the changing room of an upscale bridal boutique while we both wore wedding dresses.
    [SIZE="4"]ding...ding...
    Folks...I think we have a winner here...
    [/SIZE]

Silver Member
    I don't know if this is even on the charts but, needing to use the restroom while shopping enfemme at Nordstrom's was quite exciting. I checked out the racks by the Womens lounge and entered to find no one in there but before i could finish there was a full house anda short line. I took my time till the wash up area was empty. Washed my hands, checked my makeup and out i went, unnoticed. Exciting and nerve wracking as well.

One night while at a trans bar a friend asked me to go with him to a bar in his neighborhood in NYC. The place was not crowded but there were two cute flight attendents there with their male friends. They knew my friend and came over to him to let him know that I was not a girl ; ).
    We all started talking and getting to know each other. I was wearing a plad schoolgirl mini with thigh high tights. One of the girls wanted to look sexier and asked me if she could wear my skirt, she was dressed in tight jeans. Down we went to the bathroom and switched outfits. I must say I felt mighty sexy in those tight stretchy jeans and considered swapping for keeps but I did love that skirt.
    Cheers,
    Jacquie

Live it! Love it! BeckyAnderson's Avatar
    Well..............I went surf fishing in a two piece and flip flops, makeup and wig. It was a riot!

This one time I wrestled FIVE ADULT SIBERIAN TIGERS while wearing a miniskirt and halter top, and five inch heels.

Other than that, nothing too spectacular.

Crysten

PS. The tigers kicked my ass.

Amazing Member

Wildest Yet to Come

I think my wildest thing is yet to come.
    But, last Halloween was a good one, when I went to the local restaurant/bar which I walked to, with a woman friend, dressed nicely, in a denim skirt, with a very pink jersey top, but with an outrageous blond wig on my head, that my friend realized was like the hair do of Baby Jane, in the movie Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? My friend wore jeans and a black leather cowboy hat. Talk about role reversal.
    To add to it, practically no one else was in costume that early in the evening, and my friend kept calling me by my male name. The waitress had trouble looking me in the eye, as a result. One couple across at the bar, would stare at me, but when I caught them, then look away.
    On the way home, a couple of young kids in the parking lot we passed, started yelling encouragement, or that was what it seemed like, I quickly concluded, and I gave them a thumbs up. Coming in to the apartment building, I crossed paths with someone who would normally recognize me. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Then I was still largely in the closet, and nervous about being recognized.
    The other time, which was more nerve wracking, but not really wild, was the first time I went to a church dressed as a woman. My heart started beating too fast even while walking there. I nervously tried to take off some of my height by bending my knees, when I was there. I wondered nervously how straight-laced the Afro couple sitting next to me, just one seat or so away, were. In the end, no one recognized me, a far as I know.

I once played Frankenfurter (Rocky Horror Picture Show) in front of a packed theater. The only known Afro-American to do so. Go me!

I still don't believe that I actually did it! Its not easy for me to pass with 6 ft 80 Kg athletic body... But I actually went out on a scooter dressed.

I am in closet married Cd living with family in India. It was vacation time and my family was away to my wife's parents in another city. I dressed up in jeans red t-shirt that would show traces of my bra from back, wore a thick jacket over it, took home made water-filled breast forms in a bag and got out of the house on a scooter. I had lot of home-made padding in the jeans and looked bulging!!

I went to some secluded dark road, removed the jacket, put in the falsies, cover the face with a 'dupatta' a kind of a stall which is very popular with girls on the scooter in this part of the country. Almost 90% of the girls on scooter here cover there face and head for protection from heat and dust.

So this was a very huge girl riding scooter on a bumpy road - boobs jiggling!! Actually a couple of boys followed me to have a second look at the bounce....

Today, I still don't believe that I did it!!!

Novice CD
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysten View Post
    This one time I wrestled FIVE ADULT SIBERIAN TIGERS while wearing a miniskirt and halter top, and five inch heels.

Other than that, nothing too spectacular.

Crysten

PS. The tigers kicked my ass.
    True story.

[I mean, it must be. I read it on the Intertubes]

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar
    Seducing a guy is a wild thing?
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]

This morning I went outside my lingerie and a rob on to get the paper of the people's house I'm currently watching and let the neighbor's cat out and put their paper in the garage which I'm also doing till they get back tomarrow.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marisa_M View Post
    Seducing a guy is a wild thing?
    depends on the guy
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

l This morning I went outside my lingerie and a rob on to get the paper of the people's house I'm currently watching and let the neighbor's cat out and put their paper in the garage which I'm also doing till they get back tomarrow.

Very daring here in So. Cal. I know!

Going to a gay bar at 21 to find out if I was gay? I found out (smirk).

Just the girl next door. Michelle_Tokyo's Avatar
    Wildest to be repeated was........

Flying pretty from Tokyo to Dallas via Chicago. And then back again via San Francisco.

So satisfying!