Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "You have a twin"

"You have a twin"

I was at Macy's today, pawing through the racks when a voice behind me said, "Excuse me." I turned around and an elderly lady said "Sheila?" When I shook my head no, she exclaimed "You have a twin!" All I could do was smile and say "How funny!" and we both laughed. I'm sure Sheila wouldn't be thrilled to know she was mistaken for one of us, but it made my day week year! Does anybody else have a GG twin?

Not me that I know of but I would be so sad for a girl whom looks like Christina. LOL I have about 12 guys that looks like me that I know of. about 4 that are dead ringers to me where I had to show the person who was telling me not to joke around my drivers license and show them I was not the person they thought I was. But it would be neat though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

A very good TS friend said that a waitress at a restaurant she frequented was the spitting image of me, same height, very close facial match, but she was 10-15 lbs lighter.

A former editor of Glamour magazine was also a *very* close face match (no she was not stunningly beautiful, but a powerhouse in magazine circles). I have a clipping of her picture, and it's pretty amazing to almost see yourself.

-- Diane

I have a male twin, we're fraternal. However when dressed I look a lot like my sister, the poor thing.
    Dana Fleming

[SIZE="3"]Two of me!!! One's enough.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    I have at least two male 'doubles'. One, an artist whose art-magazine-published self portrait stunned a lot of people in my art course who suspected me of having done it as an alias appears to be a VERY distant relative going by surname (more than 5 generations back my ancestors married someone from the scottish clan which their surname appears to be developed from but with changed spelling.. so pretty darn distant) and there could be more than that unless the one is used to get confused with happened to be down the coast at the same time I was.

I wonder if they too are CD's

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Let me put it this way:

My mother was showing someone some of the family pictures. For one of the pictures, the woman asked my mother, "Who is that sitting beside you in the picture?", pointing to indicate she was asking about my sister. Except it wasn't my mother and my sister, it was me and my sister.

So my "twin" is my mother -- at least when I'm feeling tired.

(Every time I look at that particular picture after a while of not having seen it, even I think it's a picture of my mother, not of me!)

Remember that saying about "If you want to know what a young woman will look like when she gets older, look at her mother." ?

When I had my full beard and was working in the building trades, I was often asked if I worked for XYZ construction. I would answer no but wondered if the guy at XYZ was asked if he worked for my employer. So far I haven't been asked if I have a female twin, I wonder if the guy at XYZ could be her
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

We all have twins. Looking forward to meeting mine.

Had a guy who only knew me en drab at a former workplace. Several times he insisted that there was a woman at his church who looked just like me. No, it wasn't me at his church, so it must have been my twin or perhaps my doppelgänger. I always felt kinda sorry for whoever she was since it meant that the poor woman looked like me en drab.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Aspiring Member
    No I don't have a twin but the first time I dressed for my wife, she exclaimed, "Oh my god, you look just like your sister!" My reply was, "Ok, I'll go back and put on more make up."

I might have several considering how often people confuse me with someone else. On the other hand people sitting next to me at bars, clerks, sale-people and others have called me Miss or other wise mistaken me for a GG! Maybe it's my long hair or thin body or some combination of both, I act surprised or embarassed but inside, if they only knew!
    Sherry

Christina W - actually I have a girlfriend that looks very very much like you ... your main profile pic... it was too funny actually.. I thought "OMG, I can't believe Lynda is on here , I didn't know she had a profile here and I wonder why" ... lol
    Laughter is LIFE
    LIFE - What a ride!!!!

I have a Identical male twin. That's all.
    Cary

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    When dressed I look a bit like my sister, although I am taller and a little thinner. I have better looking legs than her and own more girly clothes.
    She is quite happy in jeans and a t-shirt, I can't remember the last time I saw her wearing a dress or skirt.
    Last edited by Carole Cross; 07-31-2009 at 11:58 AM.
    living the dream

Maybe not a twin, but last week a lady asked me if I was a female cousin of hers. When I told her no she turned and asked someone else there "don't you think we look like sisters?"

-Pam-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Sue-gg-cd lover View Post
    Christina W - actually I have a girlfriend that looks very very much like you ... your main profile pic... it was too funny actually.. I thought "OMG, I can't believe Lynda is on here , I didn't know she had a profile here and I wonder why" ... lol
    You should show me a pic of her i would loe to see a female who look like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cary View Post
    Does he CD that you know of?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

GG and SO of Alana1972
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie D View Post
    No I don't have a twin but the first time I dressed for my wife, she exclaimed, "Oh my god, you look just like your sister!" My reply was, "Ok, I'll go back and put on more make up."
    This made me LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Annie D View Post
    My wife said the same thing to me when I dressed for her the first time. We went out to a bar, and I went to the bathroom, and when I was coming back she thought that I actually was my sister for a second!

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    People keep saying they've seen me on Springwatch. I don't understand why.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Do i have a twin,
    god forbid, it is bad enough with just the one of me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Twins

OMG! How horrible for the poor woman who looks like me. I have been told there is a policeman in my home town that looks like me. Wouldn't that be a howl if he ever arrested me while dressed.

Jeannie

Duality sometimes hurts.. PetiteDuality's Avatar
    When I dress I kind of look like the chupacabras. Maybe that would be my twin

If a lady would look like me, she would die a virgin, that's for sure...
    Last edited by PetiteDuality; 07-31-2009 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cary View Post
    I have to ask: has your twin brother ever dressed up as a girl? Just curious, the old nature vs nurture thing...

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaJaneThomas View Post
    People keep saying they've seen me on Springwatch. I don't understand why.
    You're lucky Paula, people keep saying they've seen me on Crimewatch