Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If CDing was 100% Socially acceptable would you

Probably half and half. I would wear skirts frequently but make-up? depends on how late I am running
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

100% of the time

That's what stopping me from transitioning - the stigma that somehow it's "wrong'

I would say 75% of the time for myself

I WOULD SAY 75 % of the time , I still like being a man but I would love to have a job where I dress when I wanted to. If that was true then maybe 100%
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

That is a hard question to answer. I think that I would be "full-time" much of the time.
    Hugs, Carole

In a heartbeat sweetheart

Dana55
    i would probably 50% of the time.

I would dress 50% of the time. I do like my male clothes and being masculine as well.

I would dress whenever I didn't have guy stuff to do, Whenever there was leisure time, Or I had things to do that could be done in a dress. Probably about 40% of the time that I am not at work. I can cook, do laundry, pickup the house in a dress just fine.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Hey, I'm a guy and, therefore, basically lazy. I would not dress every day. Being a woman, Bev, you know how much effort it takes. If I were a woman or a man that dressed as one every day, due to my feminine pride in my appearance, I would have to wear makeup every day. I would have to do my hair every day. I would have to pay extra attention to my outfits every day. As a part-time girl, I don't have to do this, I get to do this. Big difference, from my perspective.

So, do I love it? Oh my, yes! If I did it every day, it would lose that special something that makes me look forward to getting girly.

Kathi

Full time all the time. I just like feminine things better. I would be in heaven.

Confident, not arrogant VeronikaDonahue's Avatar
    If Dressing full time in femme, were looked at as normal, then yes I would do it full time. As it is, with the economic times being the way they are, I try to balance things out. Also, if I had the ability to be more passable, that would also influence my decision.

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    I would definitely wear feminine finery more often.........especially skirts, because.........as Gabrielle Hermosa would say, I hate pants.
    Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Theme song: Bring Me To Life by Evanescence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3ORuIBjjBU

I would definitely get rid of all the boy clothes in my closets, but I suspect my day to day look would be more casual than my "dressed up" appearance is now. Still, I'd love to have my hair done, wear makeup, jewelry, nails and heels all the time. (Heck, I do that a lot already!)

- Diane

other than dirty work, i would be fem all the time

100% of the time, all the time. Of course I might not wear a skirt to work, climbing ladders, but then, .... hmmmm
    Anyhow, of course I would.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I would certainly dress a lot more often but I am sure there would still be many times when I would wear guy stuff. I wouldn't want to subject my girl clothes to getting under may car and changing the oil. I would probably be part girly girl and part tomboy and wear guy clothes in tomboy mode.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

I'd probably dress at least 50% of the time, but makeup and hair maybe 1 day a week....I am quite lazy.

I'm Going to Split This Up in Three

If CDing and Transgender in general were acceptable when I was younger, I would have been a girl by age 20.

If it were acceptable today, and I were not married, I would dress 100%, but not go through with SRS.

But, since I have the life I do, and if it were 100% acceptable by society, I would have to negotiate that with my SO. I certainly would hope it would be more than what I do now.

-Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

I would say proabably about 80 to 90% percent of the time. I now always wear a nightgown to bed. When I get home, I change into either my favorite pair of heels or put on my flats. I imagine what I would wear to work. The color and length of the skirt and blouse, color of my nails, etc. Only time I would probably not be dressed in female clothing is when I have to mow the lawn and of course when I am in the shower .
    You're not going crazy. You're going sane in a crazy world.

Kim

Definately.

100% yes!!

It would depend on my mood, but yes I think I would.

It would be great if that world existed, and if it did I would probably be one of the fifity percenters.
    Sarah

Definately all the time. I keep dressing more and more and will be full time eventually anyway.

HI, I would have to say that I would be about 65% I still like to get grubby at times and would not be presenting my female side very well but at times that I don't get all dirty I would be having my girl on.