Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christina HATES pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs down Christina HATES pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hay there , I was wondering how may girls out there when dressed do (((((NOT)))) wear pants out or in there home.

Why do I hate pants in Girl mode, Well I think it's cuz for most of my life I we told I could not wear dresses or skirts. Maybe you girls have a different theory.

So share lady's.
    Last edited by Christina Horton; 07-31-2009 at 06:40 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Single and loving it ;) alexis GG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina W View Post
    Hay there , I was wondering how may girls out there when dressed do (((((NOT)))) wear paints out or in there home.
    I prefer my paint on the wall
    Long gone

Aspiring Member
    I like dresses and skirts but accept that feminine pants are a big part of a woman's wardrobe. So I do wear pants part of the time. I'm more into passing so sometimes I can blend in better with pants. But it's not much of a treat to twirl without wearing a skirt.
    For fantasy dressing I like square dance dresses with several petticoats. Can't pass dressed like that though. Leanne

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar
    I love feminine pants such as Capri pants.
    I wear them with heeled sandals.
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by alexis GG View Post
    I prefer my paint on the wall
    SO you makeing fun of me cuz I can't speal goodly. Well we'll just see aboot that EH.

I know you just poking fun so no hard feelings. But I am going to correact Dat miss spellienging.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Single and loving it ;) alexis GG's Avatar
    Not poking fun hun... just could not resist
    Long gone

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marisa_M View Post
    I love feminine pants such as Capri pants.
    I wear them with heeled sandals.
    I agree with Marisa. I wear feminine pants, such as Capri's, frequently in warm weather with heeled sandals like Marisa! However, living in Georgia where it does get hot, skirts are a much better option, at least for me.

I also prefer ladies jeans for casual wear. I wear Not Your Daughters Jeans exclusively because they fit much better and have a Tummy Tucker panel in front to hold you in.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Count me in as another one who likes capri pants. It's summer and women of all ages are wearing them. I don't want to be different.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Well for now I don't do pants in fem mode. I love to wear skirts and dresses. Especialy full flowing stuff. However, I did have a pair of capi pants with a lot of embroidery. Very cute. But, I only wore them once or twice. I finaly sent them to a consighnment shop.
    But if my life takes the turn I'm hoping it will, and I get to not only dress more often, but also dress out, I may be open to the thought of really fem pair of pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Beth View Post
    Count me in as another one who likes capri pants. It's summer and women of all ages are wearing them. I don't want to be different.

Ah kiddo you are different Hun. We all are. I see lots of women wearing dresses and skirts in summer. They just don't wear hose. So to stand out and be proud. That's my moto. Bit that's just me.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina W
    Hay there , I was wondering how may girls out there when dressed do (((((NOT)))) wear pants out or in there home.

[SIZE="2"]Christina’s World, eh? I agree with you, dear – I hate pants, too! Skirts and dresses, regardless of length, are just ridiculously sensual in their feel and movement. Even thinking about wearing them gets me all excited! What’s the point of doing all this if you’re only going to wear pants again? Pants off, skirts on, I say…[/SIZE]

Smile Never

[SIZE="3"]I never wear pants in girl mode. I wear in my male personna so why should I as femme?

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

I like the Old Navy Diva skinny jeans especially with a pair of heels

To me, dressing means wearing a skirt or a dress, high heels, and hosiery. I can wear pants any time I want to. As for going out, I don't do it much, and if I do, I like to be a bit dressed up. That's part of the treat! I realize that some of the ladies here wear pants to try and blend in better. And that's fine for them. I applaud it. But I prefer dresses and skirts, so that's what I wear.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

lol ... well, I know some of us hate pants, but actually I like them depending on the style...

Alright, they're not called pants in girl mode, they're jeans, capris, leggins, or even slacks.

Seriously, I love 'em all. You have to be prepared no matter the setting. And every setting does not require skirts and dresses.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Skirts for me.
    I was in the bathroom one night at a TV club and a pretty tgirl walks in complaining that everyone just wants sex from her . I commisurated but always went home alone. She was wearing beautiful red satin pants and did look hot. I was thinking about where I could get pants like that.

Hmmm - I started a thread like this a while back. Personally, I like ALL womens clothing - sheath dresses, long dresses, short skirts, long skirts, womens pants & jeans, shorts, capris, swimwear, and ALL kinds of tops, shoes, accessories, the list is endless.

Why limit yourself? Femininity comes from within you, the clothing is only a reflection, or expression of that. At least, that's my idea of it.

And lets not forget - one of the central themes of femininity - the freedom to choose. Hair up or hair down? Pantsuit or skirtsuit? Or dress? Heels or no heels today? Lots of bling or no bling? Dress up or dress down? This freedom is distinctly feminine, and should be exercised regularly. If you limit your choices, well, then, I think you're limiting yuor ability to express yourself.

Just my opinion.

Crysten

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    No pants. Yes on skirts, dresses, shorts, bras, stockings, garters, panties, boy shorts, tights, leggings, heels, flats, and pantyhose....maybe someday make up and a wig
    Last edited by Tina P Hose; 07-31-2009 at 09:00 PM. Reason: forgot word
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

Pants! EGAD! LOL. I thought that was against the rules. I admit its true I wore a polyester pantsuit to a cd support group meeting once. And...I sometimes wear pants when I am trying to blend. Or when I don't have a suitable place to undress and change. Shop sometimes in knee-highs, heels, pants, stuffed bra, wig, earrings and lipstick.

Dana55
    hi , i like pants as long as their tight form fitting sexy pants. but i do prefer skirts and dresses. so much more feminine

Pants don't mean just jeans or elastic waist pull on pants. There are many very fashionable slacks around, velor pants, capri pants for a start. You do not have to look like the old pant-suit pictures anymore. I do prefer dresses, but I do have a good selection of slacks on hand.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    I assume by pants you mean trousers (pants are male underwear).

Most of the time when presenting as female I wear trousers or jeans (usually the latter). Skirts and dresses are usually reserved for more formal wear but I will tend to wear a casual skirt when it's hot, which is rare in England I'm glad to say.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Dual
    That's for sure girl...why limit?

Quote Originally Posted by Crysten View Post

Why limit yourself? Femininity comes from within you, the clothing is only a reflection, or expression of that. At least, that's my idea of it.

Crysten

Aspiring Member
    I won't say that I hate pants - I do have a pair of black dress pants in my stash. But I figure that I wear pants everyday in male mode, and when I dress fem, I want it to be skirts and dresses!