Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Christina HATES pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crysten View Post
    Hmmm - I started a thread like this a while back. Personally, I like ALL womens clothing - sheath dresses, long dresses, short skirts, long skirts, womens pants & jeans, shorts, capris, swimwear, and ALL kinds of tops, shoes, accessories, the list is endless.

Why limit yourself? Femininity comes from within you, the clothing is only a reflection, or expression of that. At least, that's my idea of it.

And lets not forget - one of the central themes of femininity - the freedom to choose. Hair up or hair down? Pantsuit or skirtsuit? Or dress? Heels or no heels today? Lots of bling or no bling? Dress up or dress down? This freedom is distinctly feminine, and should be exercised regularly. If you limit your choices, well, then, I think you're limiting yuor ability to express yourself.

Just my opinion.

Crysten
    I have had to wear pants and dress as a (SIGH) a man all my life. I think of it this way, I am not limiting myself I am expanding my world. If on day I go and wear pants I might find it ok or even great but not today. So if you think your limiting your self then you will not be happy, Me I can't be much happier save for If I find a girl friend to love and who love Christina. Other wise I am not limiting myself by wearing pants. I am just a girly girl. I also know some GG whom never wear pants and like my sister some who never wear dresses and skirts. So there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaJaneThomas View Post
    I assume by pants you mean trousers (pants are male underwear).

Most of the time when presenting as female I wear trousers or jeans (usually the latter). Skirts and dresses are usually reserved for more formal wear but I will tend to wear a casual skirt when it's hot, which is rare in England I'm glad to say.
    Well in North America pants(trousers) are a type of pants ,but pants are not underwear (unless your talking about rubber pants for babies).Pants cover not only your legs but a wide range of "trousers" so when we say pants we mean all long pants or (non-skirts). There is so many different sayings for Canada and England that It can be funny. Like for example a fanny is ummmm well the front of a women bum , but here a fanny IS the bum. So over here some women like having a big fanny but over there you might get slapped or worse . Thank you for the correction.
    Last edited by Christina Horton; 08-01-2009 at 10:58 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Gold Member
    Well, I am one who actually prefers slacks or jeans, mostly jeans.
    Woman ones of course, even tho I don't quite have the ass to fill them out well.
    Thing with skirts is men see a little leg sticking out of a skirt and they get aroused. Maybe it is cause my legs are just so sexy.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I'm with you Christina.....can't do pants .......ever!

For me, dressing means wearing a skirt or a dress, hosiery, & of course High Heels. I can wear pants any time I want to when dressed as a male. That's part of the treat & fun dressing up. I prefer dresses and skirts, so that's what I wear, but to each their own.

Since spring I have been wearing a skirt on weekends to do gardening and relaxing in our very private back yard. No neibours on either side and farmers field at the back. I am a skirt guy. My wife is accepting of this, but that is as far as it goes

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    Alright, they're not called pants in girl mode, they're jeans, capris, leggins, or even slacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulaJaneThomas View Post
    Another clash of wording. When we used to say pants growing up, my father would say "pants are for girls, men wear trousers".

Quote Originally Posted by gennee View Post
    [SIZE="3"]I never wear pants in girl mode. I wear in my male personna so why should I as femme?

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

Yes, the same for me. I don't see the point of wearing trousers, jeans, slacks (whatever they are called) if one wants to crossdress.

Hay there , I was wondering how may girls out there when dressed do (((((NOT)))) wear pants out or in there home.

Why do I hate pants in Girl mode, Well I think it's cuz for most of my life I we told I could not wear dresses or skirts. Maybe you girls have a different theory.
    i think my reason is similar to yours. purely from the dressing perspective it was never "allowed". and as my time and chances to dress for any extended period of time is rare i see no reason not to go all the way. it just feels more feminine i suppose... still waiting to eithr get the courage and opportunity to go somewhere on a breezy night, one of the things that just enthralls me is the idea of the wind blowing up / around a skirt. whole different dynamic. male clothes are boring ; /

I will dresses or skirts only, when I'm Jasmine. I'm a dress kinda girl.

I had a good GG friend back in the day, that did the same. She always wore a dress or a skirt, no matter what she was doing. I don't think she even owned a pair of pants. She LOVED being a girl, and voiced this often to me. She said it was great to have so many options on such a variety of fun things to wear. I never told her about my Jasmine side. Maybe I should have.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

To my eyes, there is a special look when a female wears pants correctly. It seems incredibly female to me, nicely waisted and with a fitting upper thigh, gently belled, together with heeled sandals or graceful pumps.

That is the look I try for. I generally wear a tight leather belt around my waist to allow the jeans to have the proper upper shape and to accentuate what little butt I do have. Then a panty girdle - to minimize my "lump". And shoes - well I am a shoe freak and have "tons" to select from. Recently I have enjoyed my look with nice and new but slightly faded blue jeans with 4" red patent pumps. Ummmn...

I have friends who tell me that they prefer the look I get wearing a mini... but my getting older has resulted in my feeling not quite so comfy in that getup. Oh, for the old days - when I never even imagined wearing pants.
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

Most of my wardrobe is made of skirts and dresses. I have one pair of pants, but am thinking of buying 2-3 other pairs. Much as I am not a fan, sometimes they look nice when combined with good blouses or Tshirts

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue_CD View Post
    Another clash of wording. When we used to say pants growing up, my father would say "pants are for girls, men wear trousers".
    Your father was obviously an intelligent man

Pants of course comes from the French pantaloons. Trousers derives from trews which itself is of Irish Gaelic origin. In parts of NW England they use the slang word "keks" which is probably derived from knickerbockers. They seem to use the word for both trousers and jeans.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

I prefer pants. My objective is to dress as a girl and most of the girls here wear pants most of the time.

pants

I really dont like pants very much but I have a couple of pairs to wear shopping from time to time. It helps me blend. How many women in malls wear skirts? You can count them on one hand. Occasionally I wear them but not all the time when I am trying to blend
    Janet

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha McIntyre View Post
    I'm with you Christina.....can't do pants .......ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kara Hi Heels View Post
    For me, dressing means wearing a skirt or a dress, hosiery, & of course High Heels. I can wear pants any time I want to when dressed as a male. That's part of the treat & fun dressing up. I prefer dresses and skirts, so that's what I wear, but to each their own.
    I couldn't agree more.

Karen Sue

Banned Read only
    pants means something completely different here in england

oh thats been said already, well slow as usual

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulaJaneThomas
    [SIZE="2"]Saying “trousers” immediately lets us know where you’re from! I had a friend years ago who was quite annoyed by the word “trousers.” It was during that Rolling Stones concert where Mick Jagger mentioned his trousers were falling down, and he adjusted them between songs. My friend immediately yelled “They’re PANTS, Mick!!!” Trousers is a cool word. I like the UK definitions – more precise. I no longer see that particular friend...[/SIZE]

I like to wear pants, jeans especially, I love my old comfy(men's) levi 501 button ups.They're huge and I have to hold em up or use a belt,but they're awesome Hard to work in the garden in a skirt or dress, even harder to ride my Harly in anything but long pants. I have to wear skirts and dresses to work on a daily basis. When I get home i throw on some jeans and relax.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Pants? I wear them enough in male mode. I don't even wear skirts, but mainly because I don't like things to become untucked.

I'm definitely a dress girl. I was imprinted by Donna Reed, the Beav's mom, Harriet Nelson, my mom, and lots of other 50s women who wore their shirtwaist dresses.

That's not to say I don't appreciate a well tailored pair of pants (trousers?) on a woman, a pair that leaves no question as to the natural, feminine shape of her hips and waist. I like when a woman couples her pants with a pair of feminine shoes, whether flats or heels, sandals, skimmers or pumps, as long as they are definitely "girl shoes." The feminine shoes just set off the feminine cut of the pants, completing the feminine look.

But when I get "dressed up," you'll find me in a dress.

Jenny

I dont like pants either, I prefer to wear dresses, and to a lesser degree I like wearing skirts. Summer dresses are much cooler to wear when it is hot.
    When the weather is cold I like to wear long dresses or skirts to my feet.
    I like how dresses look, especially on me. When I want to blend in I wear denim skirts and a casual top so I dont stand out when I go to walmart or other stores, or the mall.

I mainly wear skirts or dresses but sometimes wear "pants" or jeans if I go shopping. It's easier to blend in with what most other girls are wearing.

Last year, I bought a black skirt suit that was so comfortable. I saw they had the trousers to match and bought them too. They are so comfortable and unmistakably feminine with the cut accenting waistline and when worn with a high heel......look very sexy........in my humble opinion

I also have ladies jeans that look very feminine worn with a heeled boot.

Just because trousers or jeans are worn doesn't mean to say that you can't look or feel feminine!

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Beth View Post
    Count me in as another one who likes capri pants. It's summer and women of all ages are wearing them. I don't want to be different.
    Me too every so often

I am a skirt and dress girl 99.9% of the time.

I am totally a skirt and dress girl, but there's something really girly about a nice pair of capri's with a pair of cute sandals, or skinny jeans with stilettos that I love the look of.

I love the look of a pair of tight fitting jeans with heels if I'm going out at night. For shopping, Jeans and comfy sandals or wedges. I do wear skirts too though especially during the summer.

Michelle

I never wear pants when I dress. It would be a total waste of my valuable cross dressing time, and, besides, it defeats the purpose.
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?