Thread: New dress stolen

Aspiring Member

New dress stolen

So I order a new dress from Amazon the other day and I receive it today. I am opening the package in the kitchen with much anticipation. My girlfriend of six years comes walking in just as I pull the dress out. I am delighted with my purchase and can not wait to put it on, which will be in about five minutes or at least that is what I think. As usual she wants to hold it and check it out. She is generally not the type of girl who wears dresses or any other type of female garb. So she asks if I would like to see her in it, and of course I do. A chance to see her in a dress is a real treat for me. The next thing I know I have just lost a brand new dress and I did not even get a chance to try it on. That’s OK though, I just re-ordered the same dress one size bigger. Girls are so cool.

great story. consider yourself lucky!

That is really cool but I hope you didn't order the same color as the other. You don't want to end up looking like bookends. lol

Teri

Lucky You!
    Hugs, Carole

Your going to have to tell her to not steel your stuff , Unless she does not mind if you steel her stuff, then It will be a one upmanship and your clothes will never be the same again.LOL. It sound like you have a cool yet grabby girl friend. I think the only way around it would be to find clothes you like that she does not. Just a thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I wouldn't take that lying down...

...that gives you the perfect excuse to raid her lingerie drawer and snag her sexiest and laciest bra for yourself.

Finders keeper, losers weepers !

Lucky for me my SO is 2 to 3 sizes larger than me. I actualy inherited some things she out grew!

You are a lucky girl.
    My wife easily accepts I wear her dresses, yet is very reluctant to borrow something femme from me. Feminine proudness it is !!

Platinum Member

Only In

Only in my wildest dreams now. It's don't ask don't tell thinggie now.
    Some years ago I gave my wife a couple of sequin party
    dresses to take on a cruise.
    .................................................. .....thanks.............ORCHID

Platinum Member

Only In

Only in my wildest dreams now. It's a don't ask don't tell thinggie now.
    Some years ago I gave my wife a couple of sequin party
    dresses to take on a cruise.
    .................................................. .....thanks.............ORCHID

Aspiring Member
    So here is the real kicker, she decides that she is going out for the evening and will not be back for a few hours. This gives me the perfect opportunity to try on the dress that I originally bought for myself. So I go into her closet looking for that really cool dress and to my surprise she has hidden the dress. She obviously knew that I was going to wear that dress the minute she turned her back. Oh well I guess I will just have to wait until the next one comes in the mail, and it is the same color. We can be twins.

You are lucky your girlfriend is so nice.

hahahahaha.

fun story.
    WARNING: I'm a hopeless forum troll. I sometimes get carried away in arguments. I'm not from the USA and not a native speaker, which does mean I sometimes simply misunderstand.

Mainly here to find out who I am and learn. Having a place to let of steam to understanding people in relative anonymity is great!
    ---
    Men run on testosterone, women on Toblerone.

Quote Originally Posted by gretchen2 View Post
    So here is the real kicker, she decides that she is going out for the evening and will not be back for a few hours. This gives me the perfect opportunity to try on the dress that I originally bought for myself. So I go into her closet looking for that really cool dress and to my surprise she has hidden the dress. She obviously knew that I was going to wear that dress the minute she turned her back. Oh well I guess I will just have to wait until the next one comes in the mail, and it is the same color. We can be twins.
    Which would give you cause for hunting it down. Of course, you should've said "where's my dress?" before she left.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

And so it starts

Way cool Gretchen.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by gretchen2 View Post
    So I order a new dress from Amazon the other day and I receive it today. I am opening the package in the kitchen with much anticipation. My girlfriend of six years comes walking in just as I pull the dress out. I am delighted with my purchase and can not wait to put it on, which will be in about five minutes or at least that is what I think. As usual she wants to hold it and check it out. She is generally not the type of girl who wears dresses or any other type of female garb. So she asks if I would like to see her in it, and of course I do. A chance to see her in a dress is a real treat for me. The next thing I know I have just lost a brand new dress and I did not even get a chance to try it on. That’s OK though, I just re-ordered the same dress one size bigger. Girls are so cool.
    Well, the positive side is that you may have converted a GG to wearing female apparel. I for one am tired of seeing women in jeans, jeans, jeans or trousers, trousers, trousers.