Thread: which voice do you use

Dana55

which voice do you use

hi girls..i was just wondering if when youre out dressed do you talk in your natural man voice or do you change your voice so its more feminine and womanly? i received some repsonses on how when some of the girls got compliments from other men or so forth that they responded in there man voice.

Mostly Harmless...
    I don't have two difference voices yet, so I can't response back in male or female voice. So right now I can only reply back as my own voice, but according to my wife my voice isn't that deep in the end, even though it feels like that to me whenever I hear it somewhere.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Voice

I used my normal voice, but in a gentler, and sweeter fashion.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I've yet to go out dressed (except for in my car with a jacket on), so that hasn't come up yet, allthough it will be with a female voice.
    At home, dressed up or not, it's about 50/50. Sometimes I will even wake up using it, and have even talked in my sleep (the only time that I am aware that I have done so) using my female voice.

i have two voices....been practicing on my femme voice for some time now..even using a recorder to see how i sound and how different....its taken me some considerable time to play with and train myself but Wow what a difference it makes when you are socializing. Once, i almost took a business call and started to use my femme voice..yikes

I have been frequently mistaken for female on the phone-it used to bother me. When I am out I do tend to speak in a more feminine voice-almost without thinking. I was asked once though where I was from because of my accent, didnt realize had a sort of English tone to my voice per the female.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    I'm with Betty. I use my male voice, but my inflection patterns and range is definitely female.

Kathi

I use my regular voice, but I talk much slower, and softer.If you try to fake a female voice, I think it would be much worse.
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

At 5 foot six inches, my vocal range is dead on Jamie Lee Curtis.

Today I spent mimicking a girl I heard on tv, in her best valley girl accent saying "OmyGo-iiiiiid". I was trying to capture that last syllable. inflection.

I have a very deep male voice, so when I am en-fem I use a lighter softer voice. My male voice can go soooo deep I can sing very low , but I have trained my voice so I can sing or talk in a falseto. My fem-voice is good. Some people say it sounds just fine , and some say it needs work. I like it just the way it is. Roberta M says it sounds fine so I must be doing done thing right. Good luck and train your voice when your alone ,driving , home alone , with some one whom can help you , Etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Banned Read only
    I try to raise mine a bit; at least up to the James Earl Jones range.

LOL!!! I tell people that my voice is naturally light and raspy from smokin' too much!

I only have a deep scottish voice and no matter how I try it will always sound that way.

When i try and speak more gently etc I come across very camp for some reason.

Xx Vicky xX

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    I haven't started to train my voice yet but I do try to talk in a liohter and slightly higher voice. I am naturally quite softly spoken anyway so I only really need to work on raising the pitch of my voice.
    living the dream

i use my regular voice but i soften it up and lower it some. However, the sound is not the complete vocie. It is not always how you sound when you say something as it is what you say. Women will use different words to say the same thing a man says, so watch your words as much as your sounds.

star

I use my female voice which is not all that much higher in pitch but the intonation, cadence and emphasis are much more feminine. I've been practicing it for some time (Basically everyday for about the last two years) There are several websites that advertise tapes or DVDs to help feminize your voice. One of those little voice recorders helps too.

Michelle

Now THAT would've been interesting! I have been working on my voice too and even had a girl on the other end one time (I'm sure she was a girl) ask me if I was really a male. That was the ultimate compliment!

When en femme I speak a little more softly, raise the pitch of my voice slightly, use words, phrases and gestures that are more often associated with ladies.
    Hugs, Carole

I use my female voice. Have been training my voice for 2 years and pass very well (so I am told). I can change my voice from male to female in an instant. Have been following the instructions from a CD set "Fundamentals of Your Feminine Voice" by a speech-language pathologist, Kathe Perez, and using a tuner for correct pitch; this has been the most useful tool. You can check out their web site:www.exceptionalvoice.com

When out as Terri I always try to use a softer ,slower voice and to use my hands as expressions to my words

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I've just started working on my voice. At the moment I use my normal voice but I "lift it up" just slightly and I try to talk softer and slower. At this point in time I'm not so much trying to sound like a woman, but more like I'm trying NOT to sound like a guy. You know, something that is more appropriate than a deep booming voice (not that I have one of those but you know what I mean! )
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Fem Voice

My voice normally is not that low, especially for one who is 6'4". I kinda sound funny as a guy.

So my voice is not that much different, but it never did sound like a guy's voice...

-Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

I try and use my female voice whenever I am out and dressed as a lady. I have only been developing this softer and quieter version of my normal voice for the past three or four months. I guess the efforts have paid off as I was addressed as miss when I called a local store to find out if they had a pair of shoes in stock.

Nicole