Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite memory of dressing up?

When I was....I am not sure, maybe 12 or 13? I used to love watching the Power Rangers, and I used to dress up like Kimberly from the Power Rangers (remember? lol) and watch the show, and do the fight moves and stuff. Hahaha. Really funny memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Shari View Post
    My favorite time was the only time I had ever been out of the house fully dressed.
    It was some years ago on halloween and I was dressed as a woman (duh).
    It all felt so wonderful, especially when we arrived at the party. After the shock had worn off from those who knew me, and after a few drinks, two of the girls tried to lift up my skirt to see what I was wearing underneath. The great part is that I didn't know those two girls until that night. I loved the wrestling match.
    I never wanted the night to end. There was just something so special, sitting there with my legs crossed, wearing my heels and hosiery and everything in front of everyone, half of them strangers. It felt so free to be like that.
    I'd love to do it again.

So why don't you just go out dressed. The way I did it was to go to a MAC store and have a makeover done in a very big mall so I could not leave with out being seen. I was a rush and it has been better each time out. So like the shoe said to the runner (pun) "Just Do It."

Quote Originally Posted by carrie-ann View Post
    I have a lot of memories but yesterday for me was so great I wore a long black skirt with a purpurl blouse to work. It felt so nice and sexy to me and naturel. Every one thought I looked nice. Had good comments. And a lot of support for me being me. Like they said as long as I'm happy I am very happy. And not to forget the hosery and panteis and and make-up.

So you go to work dressed and now do you go every time or just that once. I hope you can do that any time you want to you go girl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

The first time I got dressed and had to walk though a shopping mall to buy a pair of shoes. This was the first time I had been out in public.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnn40c View Post
    The first time I got dressed and had to walk though a shopping mall to buy a pair of shoes. This was the first time I had been out in public.
    The West ED mall I bet! What color were the shoes , Height of heal , and style ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

In my late 20's the first time I actually got beyond just panties and bras. I ordered a pair of heels, pantyhose, a kind of nylon a-line skirt, and a long sleeved cotton spandex top. When they came I couldn't wait to try them all on. Everything fit perfectly and I was completley carried away by how they felt on my body and how I girly I looked in the mirror from the neck down. I was fit, thin and trim then, a 9/10 and suddenly realized something far beyond the feelings just the panties gave me (although they are still my very fave). I walked in those heels like I had been all my life, and feeling my hips sway in that skirt was a huge, huge thrill. I didn't ever want to take that outfit off and nearly forty years later I still have it all and it still fits (although not like it did then)

I guess my favorite memory is from 2 years ago or so, it was the first week or two I had told her about dressing. I was fully emfemme and we both were playing dressup with her prom dresses late into the night. At one point we both got hungry and decided we had to go to McDonalds for food.

The place would've been closed before we could change, so rather than miss out we hopped in the car, middle of summer, both in prom dresses and headed to McDonalds. Craziest thing I've ever done; we got a few strange looks in the drive-thru at 2am in prom dresses, but it was totally worth it.

It's my favorite memory because (1) it's such a silly and great story (2) I was wearing a pretty prom dress, a dream I'd had since a kid come true (3) it was something incredible to share with my girlfriend and really made me realize how much she truly loves me.

My favorite memory was about 15 years ago,when my roommate and I went to have our hair and makeup done and go have some professional pictures done. It was so much fun and the pics were great. Back then I had my own hair, down to my waist, and much thinner too. Wish I still had the pics to show but my present wife burned them.
    One of the pics was so good that I had framed it and put it on the wall in the hallway. That week my ex-wife came by and asked who the girl was in the picture, when I told her she couldn't believe it. After that she was ok with my dressing.
    Striving for acceptance.

the first time a fully dressed and looked good enough to step outside. I only walked around the block in the dark but it was a rush I want to repeat!
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    My favorite memory is when Im going to model wedding dresses.

for me it would have to be, the day I got my first wig. I remember an incredible feminine feeling overcome me, it was very powerful experience for me.

Quote Originally Posted by IwishIwasTracy View Post
    I would have to say trying on wedding dresses at a David's Bridal in Seattle. I loved wearing those gowns.

Tracy
    same here. i have serveral others but trying on wedding dress it the best one.

sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes

I'd have to choose two memories.

The first was when I went out fully dressed (business dress, hose and black pumps) and made up on Halloween several years ago. I really didn't have anywhere to go but I felt so good and knew that I'd get a free pass on Halloween so I decided to go out, just run a few errands and be out in the world as Linda.

The last place I stopped was at a bagel shop. The SA barely looked up as I came in and began scanning the selection. When I said, in my regular voice, "I'm ready to order," she did a double take. She looked at me and said, "I really didn't know you were a guy. You look really good." You can imagine how great I felt. She called to her friend who was in the back room and we all talked for several minutes. That was a wonderful experience.

The other time was a few years later when I went to a meeting of the Island Girls at The Edge in Blue Island just south of Chicago. I was so nervous about going in. I had heard the Island Girls were very nice, but still...it would be one of the first times I was out and mingling with people without the "cover" of something like Halloween. As soon as I walked in, girls started coming up to say hello and welcome me.

It was an amazing night. The girls made me feel so at home. After years and years of hiding an important part of myself, I was able to show this side of me and people not only accepted me but were very sweet and complimentary.

By the way, the Island Girls still meet at the same location. It's now called Club Krave. If you're a Chicago girl and looking somewhere very nice for your first time out, you couldn't do better than to go to an Island Girls gathering.
    Linda Marie Daniels

Memory? Isn't it the next time?

A week to wait
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Many good times but last month was fantastic, spent an entire weekend out and about in Portland Oregon going shopping, out to dinner and clubbing along with spending time at a new friends place. I got to wear casual and super sexy evening gowns. What made it great was simply enjoying myself with good friends.
    SRS January 27

The main one for me was my "wedding" when I was 15. Now before y'all start having a cow, It was actually a photo shoot for my Aunt (who created Jennifer). It was the summer I turned 15 and very long story short I was spending the summer with my grand parents to help out. Well, after being there for about 2 weeks, I got to go to my Aunts for a week or so and be Jennifer. My Aunt was a beautician with a shop in her home. For those of you who remember Charlie's Angels (the first time around), well, I had mid shoulder blade brunette hair and she wanted to try the style on someone and I had the best head of hair to work with so over a long afternoon I got the "Farah Fawcett" style. That was Friday as I remember. Earlier that day, my Aunt had done a girl that was getting married on Saturday and we were invited to the dress rehersal that night. That evening for the dress rehearsal, I actually got to be the stand-in for the bride during the run through. Saturday afternoon she had the bride to prep for the wedding so my 3 cousins and I went with her to the ceremony. When it was starting, I was asked to come into the brides room for a moment and there on a hanger was a bridal gown I had found at the community chest my grand dad ran the week prior. Over about a half hour she primped and prepped me and when the bride had left the church we went into the sanctuary and had photos taken (by the same professional photographer) of a "bride" and her "Farah Fawcett" hairstyle for my Aunts salon. This was actually when my GP's met Jennifer for the first time, as grand dad actually "walked" me down the isle (also part of the very long story). I had photos taken for my Aunts shop (lots of closeups), then several full "bridal" style shots and then several with the GP's (one of which grand ma kept on her bedside table for many many years) and then with my Aunt and cousins.

Other than my "real" wedding and the fun that started there, this would have to be my fondest memory.

Jenn

I had two most memorable times:
    First was when I was alo younger I was with my aunt and cousin and my cousin (female) wanted to go out to play with the kids outside and I didn't. My anut told her that she couldn't because she had her school uniform on (blue jumper, white shirt and blue tights). My cousin came to me and ask if we could change clothes and I said I didn't care I just wanted to get homework done. Cousin ask her mom and she didn't car either so for the first time I was wearing girly clothes tights and all. Studied all day in that outfit and hated to change in the evening when I had to go home.

Second time was with the same aunt and cousin when I was 16 and they dressed me up as a go go girl, short skirt, black tights, boots and a wig. I had so much fun and felt sooo wonderful. I told them afterwords however we moved and I haven't seen either of them since.

Oh well memories are great aren't they

1. Making up and dressing up "all the way" for the first time. Wow.
    2. Going out en femme to a wig shop in a mall.
    3. Being approached by a man as I walked to my car, said he just wanted to talk. I skedaddled. Scared me to death, but after, found it exhilirating.
    4. Went IN to a [gay/lesbian] bar dressed and made up in my preferred style (high heels, heavy makeup, deep red lipstick and nails, long thick eyelashes, etc). Doesn't pass well, but I knew that and found it very exciting. I was treated very nicely.

Former Member
    All of them!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Gosh that's a difficult one to answer as I've had so many truly fabulous times out dressed. I'm doing things now that I would never ever have thought in my wildest dreams (fantasies?) that I would be doing, including one of my most favorites .... being a bridesmaid at a "wedding". It was a TG wedding vow renewal but that's close enough.

However, there is one thing that sticks out in my mind and that was going out dancing at a nightclub with my wife as "two girls" hitting the town. It maybe doesn't seem like such a big deal but if you understand my background you'll maybe understand why it was such a big deal for me.

All my young life I enjoyed going out to nightclubs, drinking and dancing until the early hours. When I was in my 20's I was hitting the clubs and dancefloors every weekend. For a lot of this time I was single and I had a lot of GG friends. I was kinda like the "honorary girl" because I hung out with them a lot, except I was a guy. Often we would get ready together at each others houses or that's to say I would regularly be present when one or more GGs were getting ready. They'd always seem to be having so much fun, drinking wine, listening to music, choosing cute outfits, and putting on makeup all in preparation for going out. I used to long to be one of the girls and want to get dressed up and have fun just like they were. Instead I had to wear boring guy clothes and getting ready to go out was just functional. I wanted to wear cute short skirts and dresses and sexy high heels with lots of makeup and then go out with them ..... but I couldn't.

So it was a dream come true the first time my wife suggested it. We got ready like two giggling teenagers as we did all the things that my GG friends in my 20's did. It was quite an emotional moment for me too as I felt excited but also sad that I'd missed out for so long. The nightclub we went to was technically a gay nightclub but a lot of straight people go there and so even standing in line to get in seemed like I was reliving the past except this time I was a girl. Inside I danced until I couldn't dance any more. It was a fantastic night and is something I will remember for the rest of my life. Even writing this post is making me feel "funny" thinking about how I felt.

(P.S. sorry about the long post).
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 10-02-2009 at 07:30 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

My first "date" with a guy, we went shopping at Target and then he took me to Outback, pretty classy huh? I was so nervous and excited! I can still remember what I wore, just a simple skirt and sweater, this picture from that night may be fuzzy but I remember it like yesterday:

Last edited by windycissy; 10-02-2009 at 08:03 PM.

I think my favoutite memory was in my late teens. I had long hair and my body was quite hair free naturally. It was winter so it was dark quite early and a friday night. Everyone in my house was away for the night so i dressed fully. Purple dress, black stockings, knee boots, sexy lingerie and a jacket along with lipstick, mascara and eye shadow. I literally only walked down the road and to the post box and back but i walked past a couple of people and didn't get a second glance off anyone. I still remember feeling the cool night air on my legs and the sound of my heels as i walked.

Such a great moment i wish i could have shared with someone.

My first time!!

My most memorable memory is of 4 years ago when I first went out into public dressed, but it was on halloween. I was told by my gay supervisor that I would one day make a very pretty wife. I'm not gay and I'm happily married to my wife and have 2 kids. I love being a male who wears womens clothing the feeling you get is exhilirating!!!

I Love to be fem
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaclyn NM View Post
    The best, was the first time I got all dressed, and madeup, and went out in public. What a thrill it was. I'll never foget how wonderful it was.
    yes me too it was the best time i have had I felt sooo feminine

I just had mine, when that GG planted a big ol kiss straight up on my lips. It was amazing!

The full story is here. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=116580

It was at a Waffle House on 27 Sept 2009 at the SCC. Also getting the pass from the police officer on the same night.

When I was 48 my then gg helped me dress, she did my makeup and we went out to a party. It was a gay party and I was (am) straight. At the party I was hit on by a few of the guys there and managed to avoid any dislike for them or me. I was brought to the party because my gg said I was Homophobic and of course I denied it. I guess I was but I got over it that night and had a great time.