Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I bought my first dress

I bought my first dress

I bought my first dress the other day. I was on the Sears web site, and saw one I liked, so I ordered it.
    I realized my wife would probably be the one getting it from the mail man, so last night, I told her I bought a dress.
    She seemed a little surprised, but found an interest in it. She is intrigued by the thought. It should arrive later this week.
    I am excited.

Careful hun, shopping can be addictive. Congrats on your first dress purchase.

You could at least give us a link to the dress so we can see it too!

I bought my first dress

nice lets see some pic wen you get your frist dress hun.

I bought the color in the picture. http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...061224x0000002

Good for you your on your way now girl. Careful girl the shopping bug will grow. Enjoy your first dress it's an awesome feeling.
    Angie

Congratulations on your first dress. And the others are correct, shopping can be addictive.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Once you buy your first dress it won't be too long before your looking for a second one.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

and a third and a fourth...

I have bought an embarrassingly large number, and I still get the thrill. You will never have enough!

-jj

Oh yeah. Happy times when you can finally accept your own desires, even if you should not always act on them.
    WARNING: I'm a hopeless forum troll. I sometimes get carried away in arguments. I'm not from the USA and not a native speaker, which does mean I sometimes simply misunderstand.

Mainly here to find out who I am and learn. Having a place to let of steam to understanding people in relative anonymity is great!
    ---
    Men run on testosterone, women on Toblerone.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxi View Post
    I bought my first dress the other day. I was on the Sears web site, and saw one I liked, so I ordered it.
    I realized my wife would probably be the one getting it from the mail man, so last night, I told her I bought a dress.
    She seemed a little surprised, but found an interest in it. She is intrigued by the thought. It should arrive later this week.
    I am excited.

Ok let me get this straight your told her you ordered a dress, she was surprised? Does she know you CD? Is this the way your coming out to her? Or did she know you CD before? Your post was to short and some missing data, More please!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

A very elegant dress, I'm sure the pic's will be forthcoming. The dress bug hasn't got to me yet but I will need more space in the closet for the blouce/pant combo's.

Hugs's
    Alice

Lovely dress Maxi, you'll be joining the Shopaholic Girls Club next week then?

Lucky Girl!!! I'm unemployed and haven't had money to buy a dress in six months...or for that matter, shoes, wigs, purses, lingerie, makeup or amything...AND there are such great sales going on

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    now obviously your going to need some shoes to go with that...oh and a new bra and panty set. Not to mention some accessories like a necklace, maybe a bracelet...might as well pick up some new makeup while you're at it. (Don't forget the stockings!!)

...Oh and earrings...

[SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

Start enlarging the closet. Heather has already told you shopping is addictive.

Congradulations on your new Dress ,now you need shoes LOL...........

"Honey, you know that dress I bought last week? Well I need a larger wardrobe already cuz I found some more stuff." LOL Be carefull the bug is addictive, oh you will also need to pick up a shoe tree/rack for your added shoes. Have fun dear.

Teri

Such a sassy first dress!
    I like it!

That's great news! I'm still on the lookout for my first dress. It's such a hard task to find the right one, and there's not much space right now for things so it's going to have to be restricted to one or two at most for now. I just got the shoes which I'm over the moon with, so I'm really eager to complete the outfit. The list of stuff is extensive but it'll be more than worth it for both of us

Hopefully, I'll be able to exercise enough self control not to end up in Shopaholics Anonymous meetings, but you never know, it is real exciting...

Christina, it has always been a part of the bedroom. Lingerie, and sleep wear. This is my first daywear item.

My dress arrived yesterday. All I could do was take it out of the box and hang it up, for it was getting so late. Tonight I should have time to try it on.
    The fabric is a lot lighter weight than I was expecting. This should be fun.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxi
    My dress arrived yesterday. All I could do was take it out of the box and hang it up, for it was getting so late. Tonight I should have time to try it on. The fabric is a lot lighter weight than I was expecting. This should be fun.

[SIZE="2"]Hi Maxi! You’ll be buying a lot of dresses from now on…
    I’m expecting a couple of dresses in the mail today or tomorrow, and I always do the same thing. I hang them up, and wait to try them on later, but I feel the fabric, and my anticipation grows. I always delay pleasure for some reason, but it’s never disappointing, is it? [/SIZE]

Congratulations, I remember my first dress ::tears of joy::

That looks a really nice dress , I don't own one at the moment , And yes Shopping can be additive with the Plastic

Sally

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply with an update.
    My dress arrived, and it fits great. She has no problems with me wearing it. I have logged quite a bit of time in it this week, while preparing the house for the mother inlaws arrival tonight. She will be here for ten days, so it needs to look good. All has gone great. I do have a little trouble with the zipper. It is under the left arm. I have trouble reaching it, and have to turn it around so I can zip it, then put on the shoulder straps.