Thread: impulse

impulse

have you bought things that are to small for you to even try to fit? my friend Karen,a gg does it all the time. If its cute or she really likes it she buys it no matter if it fits or not. Does anyone else do this??
    The most beautiful thing in life, cannot be seen or touched, but is felt by the heart!

I did that once. I bought this real cute summer dress 4 sizes to small cuz it was so cute. I hope to wear it some day when I lose some weight. When I do I will be wearing it alot, (even if it's 20 or 30 years out of date.LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I have to admit that i have bought things that have been on sale that i would say is inappropriate for me but not to small .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Not really. My girl-budget is tight enough without wasting it on something that is too small. Then again (grins wickedly), since I can fit into a size 0, there's not much out there that is too small (Heh, heh. Let the slap-fest begin!)

Kathi

Donation

I've done this a few times, more so in the beginning since I didn't know my sizes well. If it happens now I either return it or donate it.

All too often. I keep trying to convince myself it will help me lose weight, or I will dust off the sewing machine and make alterations... but I never do either.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

too small?

not on purpose!! But when I found it was too small, did I send it back? NO! I worked to lose the weight (or still am!!)

Now is that typical, or what?

tina

The first to slap ya

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Not really. My girl-budget is tight enough without wasting it on something that is too small. Then again (grins wickedly), since I can fit into a size 0, there's not much out there that is too small (Heh, heh. Let the slap-fest begin!)

Kathi
    You are stirring the pot again! Don't worry I love it. I also not jealous of your 0 size frame either! So there,,you've been slapped! lol

Jeanna

Sizes

I`ve always tried to buy my size which i know would fit,,,if it ends up being a tad too small,,,i`m lucky that my wife may benefit!!

Chaos is a friend of mine April Renee's Avatar
    Kathi Lake: Then again (grins wickedly), since I can fit into a size 0, there's not much out there that is too small (Heh, heh. Let the slap-fest begin!)

Kathi

Hi Kathi!

I'm a size 0 as well and what I find that sucks is when I find something to die for and they don't have my size and what they do have looks to funky on my frame...

Hugs
    April

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Yes! All the time!

When u only wear ladies things while playing, "dress up", it's EASY!
    Fake the back any way possible, and only take pics of the front!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    My SO does this. Like you said Samantha she usually impulsively says "Oh that's cute" and then when she gets home and try's it on %50 of time time it gets returned. Helps (or hurts? ) that she works at the store she buys the cloths at.

Anyway...trial and error I guess :P

I have have found things at thrift shops that didn't have a size on them That I thought May fit. Well some times they are a bit small.
    Angie

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by samantha78 View Post
    have you bought things that are to small for you to even try to fit? my friend Karen,a gg does it all the time. If its cute or she really likes it she buys it no matter if it fits or not. Does anyone else do this??
    i do with girdles i have some that wood fit a dall but buy all i can get ther so hard to find from they 50-60

I try pretty hard to find the correct size, and I won't buy anything that I know for sure doesn't fit. I've made some mistakes, of course, and I also have a closet (or two ... and some boxes) full of stuff that is too big since I lost about 45 pounds a couple of years ago.

There is so much nice clothing out there in every size, so when I see something cute that won't possibly fit, I just tell myself that's a good reason to keep shopping until I find something equally stunning in my real size.

- Diane

When in between sizes I've bought the smaller size thinking it would fit. Sometimes I would keep it for a week hoping to get into that beautiful piece only to have to return it anyway

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]Only by mistake - once I failed to notice that the dress was a petite size (not a normal women's size), and could not return it because it came from a thrift shop. Then the other time I picked up a skirt from a thrift shop that was an 18 (my ideal size), but was a small 18, so I need to lose about 20 lbs to get into that one.[/SIZE]

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    All the time, I use it as a motivational technique to eat less, and exercise more.

I have in the past, but since my girl-budget is nearly nonexistent, I will try before I buy. (I usually shop thrift stores anyway, so they don't care what you do as long as your money is green!)

Gold Member
    Not wanting to disappoint you.

I haven't had small stuff as much lately as I am doing much better trying things on. Early on in my "career", I wouldn't try anything on. If something didn't fit well at all, I had no problem returning it. But if it was close, vanity came to the forefront and I kept it hoping it would fit some day.

Kathi
    Please allow me. . .

bra mistake

I got a bra 38b, realized i needed a 40b..

Well, it actually annoys me to no end when I buy something and it doesn't fit properly. I consider it a waste. Especially when the size is off. Sometimes off by a LOT.

It really isn't rocket science. At least, you wouldn't think, anyway.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

Even in my size 14-16, some items of clothing are too small i generally get a refund or pass on to my partner.