Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So...

LOL....Look at the bright side, Gummi....At least it isn't NEW Coke.....(if anyone remembers that cola fiasco)....
    Ever The Opportunist

Quote Originally Posted by Cheshire Gummi View Post
    That's right. She's a man-stealer. Stole Ze right away from me before we could implement our nationalized ponzi diet pill pyramid whatever.
    With acai berry extract.

Quote Originally Posted by Ze View Post
    what's acai berry extract.
    dunno, but can we go back to ignoring you in this section, cause I wanna go to bed and I can't cause this thread and the family one (in Trans) (which YOU are wholly responsible for starting) are keeping me up
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    cause I wanna go to bed
    I think tonight could be confusing.....

Am I sleeping with my lover or my mum

100%

...Why do, like, 99% of you lovely ladies ignore me when I post in the MtF section? (Tamara doesn't count! )

I've always viewed this board as a community. And just like we transmen always love and welcome GFs and MtFs into the FtM section of the site, I'd assumed I'd be loved and welcomed into your section. But I'm beginning to feel hurt. On several occasions now, I've been lumped into the "thanks, ladies!" or "I agree with the all the girls here" categories when my viewpoints were just like everybody else's, or my view is completely unrecognized until a female says it and then everybody agrees with her.

So I'm honestly just curious.

Do I offend? Do you not like transmen? Do you not know how to react? Do you wish I'd leave? Do you not want an alternate viewpoint? Do you think I have cooties?

I swear I don't bite. [SIZE="1"](Unless you ask.)[/SIZE]

This thread isn't meant to sound like an attack at all. I just thought it'd be a nice idea to open the floor up for some dialogue.

Edit: I just want to make it clear that I am not upset over people not reacting to or quoting my posts all the time. My actual reasoning for my "ignoring" worry is already stated above.

I agree.

Hugs
    Claudia Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudiaDawn View Post
    I agree.

Hugs
    Claudia Dawn
    You quote the whole post just to say 'I agree' ?? you agree with what exactly?? or couldn't you be bothered to type anything else??
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Hi Ze,

I normally only look at the New Posts section and read them until I get caught up. That way I see all the new posts from all sections that I am permitted to see based on this site's definition of what goes into the New Post section when I come online. I hardly ever go back to specific forums to look for interesting posts, unless I am bored. I mostly respond to those threads that catch my attention and that I think I can contribute something to, humor, agreement, disagreement, opinions, criticisms, etc. It also depends on my available time and mood when reading the New Posts as to whether I will respond or not. I really do not always know who I respond to. I am more interested in teh topic and message. I hope that gives you some additional insight into us members.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    dunno, but can we go back to ignoring you in this section, cause I wanna go to bed and I can't cause this thread and the family one (in Trans) (which YOU are wholly responsible for starting) are keeping me up
    Stop editing my posts in quotes, Gramma!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    You quote the whole post just to say 'I agree' ?? you agree with what exactly?? or couldn't you be bothered to type anything else??
    Yeah, I'm trying to figure out if that was a joke or not. If so, it was pretty damn good! If not, well, evidence!

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    Hi Ze,

I normally only look at the New Posts section and read them until I get caught up. That way I see all the new posts from all sections that I am permitted to see based on this site's definition of what goes into the New Post section when I come online. I hardly ever go back to specific forums to look for interesting posts, unless I am bored. I mostly respond to those threads that catch my attention and that I think I can contribute something to, humor, agreement, disagreement, opinions, criticisms, etc. It also depends on my available time and mood when reading the New Posts as to whether I will respond or not. I really do not always know who I respond to. I am more interested in teh topic and message. I hope that gives you some additional insight into us members.
    This isn't pertaining to you specifically, but this also might explain why MtFs sometimes go into FtM threads and start replying like they're in the MtF section (i.e. giving "female" answers that obviously shouldn't be). That's been happening more, recently, too. It makes us feel like we're even being ignored in our own section!

But yes, that helps me to understand some of the habits here.
    Last edited by Ze; 09-08-2009 at 07:06 PM.

IHi Tamara,

It was a joke, obviously not a good one, but a joke. Ze is complaining about being lumped into the "I agree" category, so I just replied "I agree" as joke.

In regards to quoting the whole post, I don't know how to quote just part of it, besides I am using my phone to do this and it is kind of difficult to type and edit things. I also thought it could be part of the joke.

Anyway, my apologies to everybody for making bad jokes.

Hugs,

Claudia Dawn

Hi Ze.....(and Trey...and everybody else....!)

No one's ignoring you. But in order for a thread to survive in this part of the forum, you have to mention panties. There! I said it! See? It's already up to three pages!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Have I ever mentioned that you remind me a LOT of a GF I know? Spittin' image, I swear.
    Wow, that would explain the glasses in your avatar picture, I guess. How long have you been nearsighted beyond belief? It is nice that you would date someone that looked like the southbound end of a northbound mule! She must have had a sparkling personality. You are a true gentleman!

Kathi

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    No one's ignoring you. But in order for a thread to survive in this part of the forum, you have to mention panties.
    Damn, I forgot to tell him that

Originally Posted by TGMarla
    No one's ignoring you. But in order for a thread to survive in this part of the forum, you have to mention panties.
    Since I wear boxers, does this mean I will get My posts noticed if I mention My girlfriend's panties? (Today, she is wearing black ones)
    Ever The Opportunist

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudiaDawn View Post
    IHi Tamara,

It was a joke, obviously not a good one, but a joke. Ze is complaining about being lumped into the "I agree" category, so I just replied "I agree" as joke.

In regards to quoting the whole post, I don't know how to quote just part of it, besides I am using my phone to do this and it is kind of difficult to type and edit things. I also thought it could be part of the joke.

Anyway, my apologies to everybody for making bad jokes.

Hugs,

Claudia Dawn
    No, that's okay. Like I said, if it was a joke, it was a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    Hi Ze.....(and Trey...and everybody else....!)

No one's ignoring you. But in order for a thread to survive in this part of the forum, you have to mention panties. There! I said it! See? It's already up to three pages!

Panties panties panties!

There. That should help things.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Wow, that would explain the glasses in your avatar picture, I guess. How long have you been nearsighted beyond belief? It is nice that you would date someone that looked like the southbound end of a northbound mule! She must have had a sparkling personality. You are a true gentleman!

Kathi
    No, I'm being serious! Though I'll admit I've never dated a woman (I meant "genetic female" by "GF"), she was pretty darn cute anyway!

So yes, take the damn compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post

Since I wear boxers, does this mean I will get My posts noticed if I mention My girlfriend's panties? (Today, she is wearing black ones)
    Touche!

Ze, I haven't had the opportunity to reply to something you posted yet, but I've seen you around and ur teh awesome. Hi thar.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

Zorro with a makeup brush BeckiB's Avatar
    ok, ok ,ok, I promise not to ignore Ze or anyone else regardless of what kind of panties or boxers they wear anymore! LOL

Let's see........one, two [SIZE=1](yeah, that counts)[/SIZE][SIZE=3]...four....five..., six, seven, eight.......nine...ten.[/SIZE]

Okay, now this thread has some staying-power!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Ze, I totally dig transmen! In fact I just had a nice conversation with a young woman who totally could have passed for a young man. Not sure if that was the look she was going for, but she totally rocked it. The only give aways were here name tag (she was clerking at a drugstore) and her voice. The conversation was nothing special--just small talk. I wish I'd been en femme-- maybe we would have had more to talk about. I am genuinley intrigued by the FTM aspect of this lifestyle, AND I am amazed (and yes, a tad jealous) at how easy y'all make it seem, LoL. However, I know it's hard work and I applaud you all for being who you are and expressing yourselves on this board. Can ya feel the love? I hope so!

Cheers,

Jill

Quote Originally Posted by Wen4cd View Post
    Ze, I haven't had the opportunity to reply to something you posted yet, but I've seen you around and ur teh awesome. Hi thar.
    Awww thanks. And hi!

Quote Originally Posted by BeckiB View Post
    ok, ok ,ok, I promise not to ignore Ze or anyone else regardless of what kind of panties or boxers they wear anymore! LOL
    Personally, I wear boxer briefs. Just in case anybody was wondering. *nods seriously*

Quote Originally Posted by JaytoJillian View Post
    Ze, I totally dig transmen! In fact I just had a nice conversation with a young woman who totally could have passed for a young man. Not sure if that was the look she was going for, but she totally rocked it. The only give aways were here name tag (she was clerking at a drugstore) and her voice. The conversation was nothing special--just small talk. I wish I'd been en femme-- maybe we would have had more to talk about. I am genuinley intrigued by the FTM aspect of this lifestyle, AND I am amazed (and yes, a tad jealous) at how easy y'all make it seem, LoL. However, I know it's hard work and I applaud you all for being who you are and expressing yourselves on this board. Can ya feel the love? I hope so!

Cheers,

Jill
    Why thank you, Jill! That was all really nice of you to say!

Hey Ze....What color are your boxer briefs today? Okay, I'm kidding and really don't care.....I do want to say, though, thank you to all who are posting in the thread....It's very nice to hear from all of you....
    Ever The Opportunist

Not everyone ignores you or anyone else. I post in every thread that I read unless I can't relate to it. There have been a few but not many

:Ze: Ok , no I don't ignore you guys here. I drive truck and when I am home I divide my time on shopping and TV vegetating , having long bath's ( like all day bath's) and here. My mother hated when people was say something like ( ok guys lets go) or something along thoughts lines when there were women there. Us girls who go out and the ones whom don't go out dressed love to use the fem-terms here cuz we don't get to away from here. So if we "lump" you and the other guys in the (Lady's or girls) we do not do it to ignore any one. It is just us in the pink fog and we sometime can't see out,DAM FOG.
    Alright PEOPLE I have posted a question on the transman site a little while ago so I could better understand the men on our site better and they have been great and made me feel very welcome there. We are all family and we can't ignore or men here. Some of the guy I have talked to are very forthright and are very strong willed as men should be. I find I go there to read and then I sometimes don't respond cuz I just don't know what to say to the topic?

When I look and the topic title if I see a title I find that stands out and scream at me I read and when all of them are gone I read the rest, sometimes. I hope you never feel we ignore you fellas here, you guys are most welcome here , in fact we need you here other wise we will get to board. LOL. Here's the link to my question thread to in the guys section.http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...p?t=114779:bh:

So back on topic.... I don't think you get ignored in here, generally, members read the first post and then reply... which I think is kinda silly... and they think only mtf's post in here, so anyone else posting in this section gets ignored... we're invisible to them... maybe you should write in big bold blue letters

Well I will sometimes do that only if my thought is needed to be written down before I forget it. Then after I do I go back and read the thread and comment on the others if I find the need to.

Yes I do once in a while say stupid thing and insensitive thing I feel bad about, but when I do I may not be thinking right or I had to be honest with the poster. I always want people to be honest with me at all time. But that's just me.

I did not know that T T T T Tamara was your Mommy, well I guess I will not be able to pick on you from now on so naaaaaw. LOL.

I hope to she.... see you guys here more often , just remember guys, we call all people girls , ladies or women here so I hope you guys won't take offence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Thanks for all of that, Christina! And it's been nice having you in the FtM section.

Zorro with a makeup brush BeckiB's Avatar
    hmmmm.....boxer briefs!

Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post

Oh ya what kind of of panties , brand name, and what kind of material , now people will stand up take and notice. LOL. Just remember if you mention them some girls here need details my good man. Me I also don't care what the other girls or guys are wearing under there clothes. But it is a way to get lots of replies here. Still not sure why but........:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)