Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about wearing male clothes?

sometimes i hate it but there are plenty of male clothes that are unisex. ie levis 510/511 skinny jeans, vintage fit t-shirts, vans slimbos. i just wear a size or two smaller and it feels more fem.

male clothing is boring

well i guess like most people i have to wear male clothes most of the time so i just try to forget about how the clothes look and feel even though most of my male stuff is boring and plain and underwear feels so heavy so now most of theh time i wear my knickers even under my male clothing ( a happy medium ) getting home is the best time to be a girl again

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by itsonlyme View Post
    well i guess like most people i have to wear male clothes most of the time so i just try to forget about how the clothes look and feel even though most of my male stuff is boring and plain and underwear feels so heavy so now most of theh time i wear my knickers even under my male clothing ( a happy medium ) getting home is the best time to be a girl again
    This kind of says it for me.

I have to be en drab around where I live partly because it would kill my dad if he found out and partly because I am a "pillar of the community" (sic) and dressing would cause problems for others towards whom I am well disposed, but I still manage to wear my frilly knickers and sometimes my corset and/or a necklace (hidden).

I also have to wear drab at work 4 days a week and I cannot fully dress on the other 3.

I pushed the boat out yesterday, though and my only concession to drab was a pair of jeans (it was quite chilly when I left the house just before 7 am and I couldn't wear tights as I was going for pedicure). I even took those off in the train coming home leaving on my skirt and undies, But I can't risk that in daylight :-(
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

men cloths are so boring uuuugh.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    I don't mind as it is a necessary evil. So, since I have a fantasy of being an FTM CDer, I get into that state of mind. That said, I wouldn't wear men's undies though, unless the rest of me is totally femme -- to do a totally gender mix-up!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Obviously I prefer to dress as a woman. I luv the feel of the softer and sheer materials, the styles, being able to wear makeup and accessorize my outfit. Nothing feels so natural and comfortable as wearing a skirt, pantyhose and pumps. That being said when dressing in drab I always try and look sharp, well dressed and groomed. I am by far the best dressed male at my office. I think it translates from the female inside of me. Most attractive women who dress well add to their already beautiful looks by doing so. The same can be said for drab.

Male clothing is an "unfortunate neccesity".
    My work requires a uniform and due to interactions with friends and family other attire is a part of my wardrobe.
    Luckily, my spouse is very understanding and when I come home at night I can change into my clothing and relax.

Today for example I showered and shaved my legs, put on my panties and pantyhose, jeans, a green tee shirt and my femme sneakers and off we went. First the bank, then shopping, then a little housework and tonight off to the movies.

Now I'm in my PJ's, bra and forms and will drift off to sleep peaceful and content. In the morning I'll surf a bit, dress and do some housework and enjoy another day expressing my femme side before I am forced to don those bland, ill fitting clothes that work requires.

I don't hate male clothes...but I sure could live without them....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

When I'm dressed as a guy, there's always the subtle underlying feeling that I'm in the wrong outfit. Kind of like if you were wearing a bathing suit to a formal affair type of thing; you're not naked, but you're not comfortable either. Of course, a little booze can rectify that situation.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Yeah I wear a uniform 4-5 days a week so I don't have much choice in that department. I do hate though when I go shopping for new guy clothes, there's never anything good on the racks. It's as if they expect guys to wear super baggy pants, shirts that fit you like a pillowcase with the holes poked out, and the colors....bleh. We get black, blue, and white in cotton, cotton, and polyester/cotton.

Women on the other hand get countless different fabrics, a collage of colors, tons of different cuts, fits, and styles. Guy clothes are definately just there to cover up while women's are meant to excentuate the female body and shape. No fair!

If I'm going out though and need to be in guy mode then nothing quite beats a pair of board shorts, nice thong sandals, and a stylish t shirt. Most comfortable guy combo ever! Though I am kind of a beach bum so my "style" might not be everybody's cup of tea so to say.
    Beware the pink fog..........oh what the hell enjoy it. I know I certainly am!

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Men's clothes yuck! I don't think I own a shirt anymore in a traditional mans color. Real men wear pink and a variety of other colors that you only find in the 64 box of crayons!

I balance my drab wardrobe with my shoes. I have several pair of cute unisex shoes that make me feel grounded at least.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

I've never felt comfortable in mens OR womans clothes. I prefer neutral clothing (non-gender?). I'm a small guy and this whole "macho" thing feels all wrong. No matter how hard I try, I'm not macho. I'm not female/femme either. I don't want to look bad though. Don't want to look like I just came out of high school! I would like to be able to fit into a professional environment. I'm still looking for the perfect pants and shirt to fit my personality. I'm still looking, but I have images in my head of what I want. I suspect I'll find it in due time. It's just a matter of doing it. Unlike many of you CDer's, or woman for that matter, I spend very little time pondering what clothes to wear or shopping for them. For me it's all about finding what's right for me, but if I have to wear something that doesn't feel right, oh well. I'm really not as serious about it as I might sound. Most of the time I wear t-shirts and jeans. Very sloppy. I really want something better, but I've never cared enough to change it.

I'd have to say that I get good vibes from metro-sexual and sports-like clothing. Light, free, neutral.

I only wear guy clothes when I have to. Like at work. At home, I wear womens clothes. I really love the different fabrics, colors, and styles!

Sometimes I think I'm utterly random. I think male clothes are quality, I really like turning out in a nice shirt and trousers, polished shoes, or a polo or sleeveless, with a baggy pair of jeans. At the same time, I think female clothes are awesome too =/
    Without a place or a time, but a definate purpose.

How do you feel about wearing male clothes

yes I agree with you, wen I get dressed as male it takes me 4 minuties to dress and to dress as female it takes me a hour , every thing has to be just right.

Lol dressing in guy mode takes an hour for me. I takey time to make sure my outfit is perfect and routinely change it 3-4 times before I decide on something. Not to mention the showering followed by all the skin care products. After all that is styling my hair. Unless I'm going somewhere in expectation of getting dirty it always takes me forever to get ready. Your SO will appreciate it I'm sure if you spent just as much time on your guy mode appearance as your en femme appearance (that is of course if they know.)
    Beware the pink fog..........oh what the hell enjoy it. I know I certainly am!

Aspiring Member

Dressing female

I am on reduced work hours, work 3 days a week, unemployment pickes up the two other days, love it. Seems almost retired, which I am looking forward to in not too many years. Buy anyway, back to dressing. I can dress female almost 50 % of the time I think. Now that cooler weather is here I can wear bras and small forms most of the time, I wear womans jeans when I need to go out, and tops too, with maybe a jacket or flanel shirt on top. I am sort of "under dressed" but it is more than that, and I am loving it. I spend most of my time at home dressed to some extent, especially in the evening, and sleep with something most of the time. Either a bra, panties, nighty, or some combination of them.

Sherrii

Male cloths are a necacary evil most of the time. If i had a genni in a bottle the first of my 3 wishes would be to be a real girl, so I'd never have to wear guy things again!

Junior Member Bikini Babe Claire's Avatar
    I Hate male clothes there soooo BORING

Boring, scratchy, uncomfortable. Give me girl clothes of any type any day!

I only have a few mens clothes left. When I'm at work and at home I wear slacks and shirts that are passable as mens. I have only been asked about the buttons being on the wrong side once. I feel awkward when I have to wear my mens jeans.

How do you feel about wearing male clothes?

YECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Hate wearing male clothes. I wish I could just dress Em-Fem all the time but Oh well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Smile It's not about the clothes

For me anyway. I dress to express the girl that I am. I always feel like me no matter what I wear. I always try to wear something feminine, and for those times I need to dress like a boy, I will wear girls things underneath or in non-obvious places (like a pink bow to tie my ponytail back).
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

I have no problem with male clothes. I love being a dude. Jeans are comfortable. I have a collection of T-shirts, baseball caps, sunglasses, and jewellery I wear when I'm male.

My style in influenced by Criss Angel. Rocker, rapper, military, and androgynous styles. All together.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

When in Rome....

Tina loves her clothes and heels! (no one has mentioned the heel issue! I must admit I'd love wearing heels all the time!) Tina's learned a lot about clothes and dressing and style....soooooo

In masculine mode, there's no reason to look like a dump, or a bland person! Ok, so men's clothes have narrower possiblities, but that's not NO possibilities. And what's not to like wearing a lovely satin pantie under that 3-piece suit with a purple shirt and a real hot tie! And dressing down...tight jeans and a hot polo shirt...just because the jeans are size 8, so what .

When en femme the possibilities are endless, but when en homme it's just a bigger challenge, and one that's easier to meet with all the knowledge Tina has amassed

Tina

Actually, I rather like wearing ties. It's an opportunity for a male to wear floral patterns, silk and satin fabrics, and a wide range of colours. I buy ties for a dollar or so at thrift shops, looking for ones that are different and expressive, and some of them are really quite feminine in many ways.

Michaella