Thread: Told My Brother Today

Told My Brother Today

Title says it all. Finally decided I was tired of living with this secret and thought if there was one person in the world that would understand it was him. Him being gay helps him realize the difficulty I had with coming out to him. He took it really well and now I can't believe I hadn't told him a looooong time ago. I'm excited!
    removed

It is what it is
    Oh my god, what a relief! Good for you! You inspire me, since I haven't told my brother yet and have actually been thinking about doing so. The fact that his girlfriend knows should make it easier, right? (she knew before they started dating)

Quote Originally Posted by Marissa Mae View Post
    Oh my god, what a relief! Good for you! You inspire me, since I haven't told my brother yet and have actually been thinking about doing so. The fact that his girlfriend knows should make it easier, right? (she knew before they started dating)

You should do it! He's the one person that would probably understand you better than most!
    removed

It is what it is
    How did he react when you told? How did the conversation start? Details!

Quote Originally Posted by aggi123 View Post
    You should do it! He's the one person that would probably understand you better than most!
    But I am the "older bro", the next heir to the throne, the rolemodel of the family. I wish it was simply cut and dry like that His gf says I need to tell him, and almost wish she would spill the beans for me But she is honest and wouldn't do that to me, so it's my responsibility.

Crossdresser
    good going girl. wish i had the same bravery as you.

Now I wonder how many CD's have gay brothers. My conversation with mine went like
    Him "I'm gay."
    ME "I wear dresses"
    Him. "Lets grab a beer"
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

It is what it is
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Now I wonder how many CD's have gay brothers. My conversation with mine went like
    Him "I'm gay."
    ME "I wear dresses"
    Him. "Lets grab a beer"
    LOL I hope mine is as candid

Him "I'm gay."
    ME "I wear dresses"
    Him. "Lets grab a beer"
    direct and to the point LOL

Way to go Aggi

Good for you I'm so happy for you and your brother. Now you have some family support which is a big plus.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Good for you aggi, now there is another type of bonding you share.

Him "I'm gay."
    ME "I wear dresses"
    Him. "Lets grab a beer"
    I belong to the same club but I haven't spoken to him yet about it

Way ta go hoe

Hey aggsters i just noticed you had posted this, sometimes i dont check the posts. Glad it went well for you! If anyone notices your new top when you wear it he will probably instantly register its a femme article when he sees it lol.
    Shun Goku Satsu. Ms. Raging demon

Gald to hear you told your brother. I myself have no brothers just 3 older sisters. Not sure how they would take the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Marissa Mae View Post
    How did he react when you told? How did the conversation start? Details!
    He pretty much just was surprised I hadn't told him sooner! Mad about it lol. He didn't believe me at first.

I had a nice little speech prepared so I just went up to him and asked him if we could go to lunch on me. He said no (ruining my plans, bro!) So I said pleeeease I really want to talk to you about something..

He then started screaming at me "If you're gonna give me bad news then you better just come out with it!" Lol he was in a bad mood I think, so I didn't give my little speech I had prepared and just came out with it. He had lots of questions.

Now I wonder how many CD's have gay brothers.
    I think it's more interesting that he is my twin brother.
    removed

It's funny My sister is gay and she asked me how I told my family . At first she was telling everybody that she was Bi. I think she was thinking she was Bi cuz she did not want to think she was fully gay.

My Uncle is a transvestite and Only Under dresses and at home wears night gowns to bed and he also have a few high heal shoes like 5 and 6 in pumps. He never want to dress fully like I do but My family is either very weired , Or very normal . What ya all think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)