Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: crossdressing fantasy driving a car

Short black skirt, just a cami, and heels in my femmy purple Sunfire! Drive the truckers crazy!

Chrissy

http://skirtnheels.blogspot.com/

I drive my fantasy car. So I don't have to dream. But I would like to buy a Toyota prius , Pink. That would be Christina's girly car. One day I will buy it but not now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Christina Horton; 11-18-2009 at 08:09 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

My Mustang is not a Cobra, but it is a convertable. (don't have any place I can drive 160 MPH) Lots of fun to drive en-femme, with my hair (no wigs for me) blowing in the wind. I've worn skorts, skirts, dresses and jeans with heels and flats. Top up top down, just havin' fun with it.

Quote Originally Posted by cdinmd206 View Post
    Hey Karren, there's a guy down in Texas who will make you a very good deal on his slightly used, recently washed, Bugatti.
    Cut and paste this link and see.

http://jalopnik.com/5404403/exclusiv...nto-texas-lake
    My wife showed me that last night... Dumb rich people!! Lol. Top Gear loves this car but Swedens Koenigsegg makes one almost as fast for only $800,000!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Sounds like most of like horse power,whats the fastest any of you have driven on a back road or highway.

2004 mazda protaza peged out on the tack at 120 on y20 from muscatine to wilton and my sister and her husband were pulling away with little problem's

Id like to add a noss kit to the 57 for a little more power,i prefer a classic car. I would imagine a gto or nova would be nice as well. a straight 6 nova would be a nice look at me car and the gto would be a nice "I need new tire's again car" and ill keep it manual tran's maybe bump it to a raceing style trans.

And what about motercycles? 1973 harley soft tail in white and green with laeather satel bag's,king and queen seat,some ape hanger handel bar's. and a nice leather chap and vest combo yea baby
    Your life is a series of moment's,for each one passed is another one lost.

Cars and clothes

A red Mazda Miata with a black leather interior because its a petite car that handles well and can be driven and because with the top down, most of the drivers in other vehicles would be able to see me. I'd like to wear a short tight red leather skirt with a matcing jacket, sheer taupe stockings, white silk blouse and red ankle strap stilletos.

Hmmmm...

1948 Packard
    1959 Cadillac Eldorado
    2009 Pontiac GTO
    1937 Chevy pickup truck

Doesn't matter what I'm wearing as long as it's not fem.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by pedal83
    i wanted to ask everyone a question ..fantasy.....if you could get dressed up...what type of car would you want to drive ....would it be a sick shift or auto and how would you be dressed and what type of shoe would you have on
    [SIZE="2"]Well, I do this often. I get dressed up and drive my Jeep (stick shift, of course) out into the Kansas hinterlands, just for the joy of it. I have a special “driving outfit,” consisting of a skirt, a sweater (or a jacket at this time of year), some nude pantyhose, a lovely blouse (usually white), my favorite wig, a crocheted black hat (pinned to the wig), some earrings, some lipstick, and some makeup. I usually wear flats, so I can handle the clutch easily, but low heels also work well…

Kind of a "practical fantasy" fleshed out -- the idea is to not attract attention (for obvoius reasons), but my Jeep is bright red...[/SIZE]

May not be fast but fun to drive, and turns heads, A model T, while wearing a knee length a line skirt, white satin blouse, and a black bra. 4 inch high heel sandles, and stockings. Did I mention the car would have too be red. Don't think these had an auto.

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLynn View Post
    Sounds like most of like horse power,whats the fastest any of you have driven on a back road or highway.

And what about motercycles? 1973 harley soft tail in white and green with laeather satel bag's,king and queen seat,some ape hanger handel bar's. and a nice leather chap and vest combo yea baby
    145-150 mph sustained for 20+ miles on an turnpike in my custom built 1970 Pontiac Herb Adams Stage 3 Fire-Am (trans Am) with an kenne bell 70 Buick Stage 1 468 CID racing engine.. Built for 24 hr daytona racing..
    And nobody got hurt...

Hmmmmm Bike, 135+ on an back road riding an 1969 Harley Sportster w/ High Compression Stroked 900 cc tricked out to the max Drag Bike...the bike had so much power that I literally had a hard time holding on when I hit the throttle, and it still had lots more power left, awesome ride, but I wouldn't of survived if I used it all..

So yeah, I guess you could say I like any great ride with lots of power at my control....
    Last edited by Karen564; 11-21-2009 at 03:15 AM. Reason: spelling..lol
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly Michele View Post
    Did I mention the car would have too be red.
    RED???
    The Model T only came in black.
    Iconoclast.
    Excellent choice otherwise, though.
    Last edited by Andy66; 11-19-2009 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne66 View Post
    RED???
    Iconoclast.
    Yup, Henry Ford said you could have it in any color you wanted.................As long as it was Black..LOL
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

a one off 1967 Shelby gt 500 mustang convertible stick with nos. wearing a short denim skirt and a pink or red top.

(not a whale)
    if i had whatever bizarro fantasy i'd definitely be wearing some puma driving shoes. heels would be ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by pedal83 View Post
    has anyone ever crossdressed and driven a triumph tr6 or know someone who has would love to hear the story
    i'd go as far as to say that "driving" and tr-6 are mutually exclusive. i sure as heck wouldn't want to be driving one while dressed unless i was 100% passable

Quote Originally Posted by Anne66 View Post
    RED???
    Iconoclast.
    Excellent choice otherwise, though.
    I have repainted several of these to various colors, why only black because Henry decided that this color dried the fastest. Once did a 29 PU in fire engine red, with black trim, oh was it gorgeous.

I have a 1965 Skylark convertible, and would love to cruise top down in a soft flowing sundress with my long hair floating about in the breeze!

Closer out than ever.. DanyaKay's Avatar
    I'd prefer a big ol' barge something like a 72 caddy convertible. Kinda floatin' down the highway. I did drive from SC to Tx once during the night in a black one piece and slip. Stopped and did the credit card deal for gas at the pump. It was cool. dk

These have been really interesting posts. I'm intrigued by the fact that few of you have mentioned wanting to drive a "cute" car -- like a Mini or a lime green Beetle convertible with a rose in the flower holder... (probably my choice ).

I love to drive our 3-series BMW with the sunroof open. It's so cool to wear a long blonde wig and feel the wind in your hair...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    I'd just drive the truck my male side restored and built.
    xxoo
    Jennifer

lets see, a short black skirt, 4in black heels in a black zo6

I drive my firebird some dressed In the summer. when I'm working nights. Short skirts and high heels Only way to go. hun. And it an Auto.
    Angie

I just drive my John Deere tractor - really draws a lot of stares when

you wear a green skirt and yellow blouse.

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Jennifer, Bet that truck is a b***h to get into with a skirt.

A car with a lots of windows so the truckers could get an eyeful. Auto of course and six inch spikes heels and a flowing see thru black chiffon mini-skirt!

I've done it. I have a Miata which I've driven in all kinds of fun outfits including short sundresses, skirts and dresses of all lengths, and even a wedding dress with full petticoats (not much room left over in the front of the car wearing that!)

The only things I've found are a) the pedals are kind of close, so driving with heels is a bit of a challenge and b) the way the wind whips around with the top down, you have to be careful with a light skirt or dress and c) it is REALLY difficult to get out of such a tiny low car while maintaining any kind of modesty.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein