Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Went to my old place of work......AS CHRISTINA HEHEHEHOHOHOHAHAHA!!!!!!

wow amazing story,
    I wish I was as brave as you are. actually I like to dress at work on weekends when there is nobody around, like today. I only wish I could have a friend to keep me company...wait, may be not.

intestinal fortitude!

Wow! You have some moxie, particularly in a male dominated field..

I gathered the courage to walk past my workplace enfemme...once.

and being from BC also, I gotta admit...this is the best place to be.

rather than chase the other girls away, why don't we invite all CD's here for a visit?
    We could literally take over a small town for a weekend.

How about.....Ladysmith?

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cdsteph View Post

rather than chase the other girls away, why don't we invite all CD's here for a visit?

How about.....Ladysmith?
    This time next year -- I will be there as my wife (who is a Canadian) and I (who wants to BE a Canadian) will be back. I'm just about ready to start all the paperwork for immigration. I can't wait!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Trans Adventurer supreme RobertaM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina W View Post
    Well They already knew about my CDing but only one person saw me dressed, the night guard.

Now I told you , you would have to be on your toes to be friends with me. Now I hope you now know what I can do and prepare yourself for the real Christina Experience hun. The ride just get more and more fun as time goes by dear friend.
    Love, you have no idea whom your dealing with, check out my la adventures,, i think it is you who will have to keep up with me! lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Vancouver Home 2010 olympics!

Quote Originally Posted by cdsteph View Post
    Wow! You have some moxie, particularly in a male dominated field..

I gathered the courage to walk past my workplace enfemme...once.

How about.....Ladysmith?

It really did not take any moxie , well at least for me. You see I am for the most part fearless when it come to things I do. But thank you hun. Maybe some day when I am home for the weekend you could come over here and we could all have fun shopping and just having girl time. The Vancouver girls and the Vancouver Island girls. I was born on the Island and now live here so I qualify for both rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    You are a real hoot Christina. Too bad we don't live closer. We could have a lot of fun together.
    HOOT are you calling me a owl who are you calling a owl Who WHO WHO WHO......Oh ya me LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne Wheeler View Post
    You are something else ! I wish I had your mojo ! You are an inspiration.

JoAnne Wheeler

Moxie, Mojo, owl , What next . Now I am an Inspiration wow I like that. Thank you for the very kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertaM View Post
    Love, you have no idea whom your dealing with, check out my la adventures,, i think it is you who will have to keep up with me! lol

Are you really sure hun ???????????? REALLY?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I went out dressed today to get my I phone fixed and I have been thinking of going back to Church (dressed of course) and I think that would take more guts then going to my old work place . What do you girls think. What do you think the reaction be at a Roman Catholic Church be. And what would you do if you saw a CD proudly attending . I would love to do that and I will soon , The next time I am in town for the Sunday Mass. I look forward to it and I think it will make for a cool thread for me to write. Wish me luck.......Updates to come on this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I don't think that would be a good idea, the Catholic church is not known for embracing the GLBT community.

You would be much more well recieved at a MCC church or a Unitarian church. I go to Vision of Hope MCC and it's wonderful. I am open to God and to fellowship in a way I never was when I was hiding my true self inside a coat and tie.

If you are a person of faith you ought to be questioning your motives for doing this. Wearing a dress to church is not wrong, but I think going to a church wearing a dress just to see the reaction is not the right reason to go to church. God calls us to church to worship and to fellowship with other believers. Please pray about it before you go to make sure your heart is in the right place.
    Last edited by Faith_G; 11-25-2009 at 08:34 AM. Reason: reword for clarity
    "Impossible" is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try. Kutless - What Faith Can Do
    Quote Originally Posted by My sister Lilli
    Yes, your happy shows - you practically have unicorns and starbursts flying out of you.
    Physically female!

I am not just going to Church (just) to dress. I Have not been to Church in years and would like to go and have it be fun again. My dressing up for Church would give me a reason to go again. Look I am not just trying to get a rise or make a scene , I would like to go and not have it be a drag , sorta a speak. I want to go for two reasons , 1) I would like to be with other people whom believe the things I do , and be more social , 2) I want to go cuz I would like to be for the first time in my life to be true to myself and god of whom I am. Going dressed would be fun and maybe I would become a better person for it. You see I grew up with my Uncle as a priest and my two aunts were Nuns. When I went to mass as a kid and uncle Angus was doing mass I had fun, After we moved I did not go to church , until my best friend Dave got me going to his church and the fun was back. Not the same but still.....Now I have something that I like CDing and it might make going to chuck something to look forward to and not dread. I am alone and this might make me not so lonely. If I went in drab I would no longer be honest with myself and all that. I mean hay if dressing get me to go to church then why not EH. I want it to be fun.

Oh by the way if they try to embarrass me I am fine with that. I can't be so , but that's me. I look forward to going soon. Thank you all for your now and future comments.

It sounds like your heart is in the right place.

I pray you find the kind of acceptance that I have found at my church. It really is wonderful to be in church with all my defenses down.
    "Impossible" is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try. Kutless - What Faith Can Do
    Quote Originally Posted by My sister Lilli
    Yes, your happy shows - you practically have unicorns and starbursts flying out of you.
    Physically female!

Quote Originally Posted by Faith_G View Post
    It sounds like your heart is in the right place.

I pray you find the kind of acceptance that I have found at my church. It really is wonderful to be in church with all my defenses down.
    Thanks hun. I was going to go to church this Sunday how ever I had a breakdown of my car and I need to get it fixed. The read U joint spline snapped. So I think I will have to wait to go to church En-fem. Plus I need to find a R-C-C near me to go to. I just hope this repair won't cost to much cuz I have no money.