You read right. I was fired form that job , But I have no hard feelings with them. I still love the CO.

I was out today , I posted a thread http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=120002 , explaining how I had no drive (funny that I drive a truck for a living LOL) to go out if when I go to the mall I can't buy anything. Today I wanted to go out.

Well I pulled out of the apt parking lot with the intent to go to the mall, Then I pulled over and debated with myself , Should I go to my old work place to not only pick up some money from a friend whom is the yard boss at the trucking Co. (when I go into the states I get him some Marlboro cigarettes) , But also go in the the office an "scare" some of my old friends at work.

So guess what I did.........Yes I went to the old job site. It's a 1/2 an hour away . I was not nervous at all. I parked my car, It was a little cold and raining out (this is B.C. after all LOL) . I walked on to the docks when I knew Ken would be. And there he was with two of my other friends One Dale a yard worker, and Roger a local straight truck driver Chatting.

I walked up to them and Ken and Dale did not at first did not recognise me , But Roger did. They were shocked but they are excepting of me. After all at work before and now after Ken was and IS my biggest defender of my CDing. I can't say enough great things of Ken. He is just the best. We talked for a few mins and he gave me the money. I said Should I go into the office and scare Sterling? He jumped up and down saying " Oh ya gotta you gota....go....go....go!!!!!" I said you come with to. So we walked to the door and he opened it for me .

Now remember I worked there for 11 1/2 years and these people are like family. They all knew I am CD and are ok with it. I thought I need a excuse to be in the office, so I went to see Lin to ask about some money that I will get back soon I hope. (It's not money The Co owes me but someone else .

I walked into the office and saw Tiff and she said "Hi Mike" now that is a first time someone when I was dressed as Christina call me mike. I then knew the rest of them would do the same. I have no prob with that. Only there if I am out in public I insist people call me Christina. I talked to Lin and there was no new news so, I went out to talk to the other's out there.

Now my target is in a newly built office.....Sterling. I now was a little nervous , cuz he told me Jokingly That if I come to the office dressed that to make sure he was no vacation. LOL. He said that when I was still working there. Oh I lost my job on the 27th of Sept. So it has not been long since I was there. I walk to the new office and looked in , he was on the phone , He looked at me and he did not know it was me for about 3 sec's then he smirked and went back to his call. LOL. The look on his face was soooo cool.flabbergasted would be a good word to describe his look.

After he was done with the call he looked at me and smiled a laugh and said well how the hell are you I said fine and we talked for little while and every few Min's he would smile and shake his head. He like some of the others in the office said that they would not have known it was me and that I looked like a woman. He said that he does not understand why I do this but to each there own.

Well I had to let him get back to work . I walked to the front office and the girls up there (at sterling's suggestion to show them what I looked like) They all like the way I looked . One said I looked so different , I asked her " so I pass as a women" She said "yes" and the rest of the girls agreed.

I then left the office and walked to the docks and say Ken again, told him how it went. He chuckled and said that Dale, He said that I look so good. I said " really" Ken said "oh ya" Now I know Ken would not lie to me. He said " So you know that's a big complement" . I said "you bet ya". He had to get back to work and I said buy and left.

Well the rest of the day was mall trolling and shopping with no chance of buying cuz no money. It was a good day.

I have no pics cuz it was just a normal day out as Christina. Even though it was a first for showing off Christina to friends that only knew Mike. LOL. But that's what I love to do, I love to be the center of attention. That's why I would love to be a actor, I just don't know how to do that when I am never really home. But one day I might figger it out. I also want to be a voice over artist.

Well that was my day out. I am glad I did it and I think I will go out even though I have no money to spend on anything. I thank you all for reading my thread. And I hope the girls that have not been out would be inspired to go out and be themselves , there true selves. Have fun and good luck.