Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looks good... Matches your eye brows!

Looks good... Matches your eye brows!

Too funny... Came back from lunch and had bought some new nylons and some socks at Walgreens and when I came in the building.... The receptionist asks me how my day off was yesterday... First I pulled out a pair of socks and said "you want to see a cute pair of socks?". Christmas penguins and she says "they for you?. Yeah though I might give them to my wife". Lol

Then I went on to explain most of what went on at home yesterday.. Minus the dressing up part and told her about coloring my hair and how it turned out redder than I had liked.. She says"". Looks good... It matchs your eye brows". That's because I colored them too and she gives me this look like... huh? "Its an engineer thing.... I have to have them match!". And she started to laugh..

Mean while a guy I didn't know that well... who had worked out in the fitness center was passing by taking his workout clothes to his car.... With a pinkish towel and a couple of the guys were giving him hell about it... Hey.. I have that same towel and I keep a pink mini-mouse towel in my hockey bag!! The other guys shut up and wandered off.. When the guy came back in he thanked me for standing up to them and asked where I played because he wants to get back into hockey... We talked about hockey for 10 minutes...

So now a few more people know that even tough guy hockey players can love pink and have colored hair!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

That's so cool hun. Ya made me laugh out load as only you can do. Thank you hun. Oh I saw your pic on FB and you do look good. As always.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    Karren, I love how you're so cool with everything, how nothing throws you! You inspire me, girl!
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

Geez I can see it all now Karr. People like us will still be doing this stuff in a rocking chair, sitting there with our purple or blue wigs, knitting for the great grand kids.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Good for you standing up to those guy's. If every one in the world was willing to just standup and say something that it would be a much more tolerent place.

Gold Member
    There you go Karren...Besides, when you're in the gym and sweaty, who cares what color your towel is!!! Good comeback tho...

You always crack me up with how you go about things and handle situations. I thought about coloring my hair, but my wife's response was "no way!"

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton
    With a pinkish towel and a couple of the guys were giving him hell about it... Hey.. I have that same towel and I keep a pink mini-mouse towel in my hockey bag!! The other guys shut up and wandered off.. When the guy came back in he thanked me for standing up to them and asked where I played because he wants to get back into hockey...

[SIZE="2"]You’re doing excellent work for the game of hockey, Karren! A couple of guys making fun of another guy’s pink towel – how crass. You need to keep pointing out to others that it’s possible to be one thing (or look one way) and be another completely different thing at the same time. Keeping everything in balance is all part of being human, wouldn’t you say? The towel-bullies at the health club are definitely backward thinkers, but you can skate backwards – now, that’s really something! [/SIZE]

*has this image now of the locker room after the game*

New guy snaps "Karren" with pink towel "Great game eh?" (Hockey players say "eh" a lot) "we had some good fun. Thanks for telling me about your team"

Male "Karren" "Yeah that was fun. Say what do you use to moisturize after a workout like that?"

New guy "I found some stuff at Ulta. Here try some, it is gardenia>" Tosses to "Karren"

"Hey Thanks. Any youse other guys want to try this eh?"

New goaltender "Yeah toss it over here."

Won't be any 5 minute majors on that team

way to go Karren
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Funny thing is I have moisturizer in my hockey bag! Lol. And say eh a lot... the only penalty I got lately was 2 minutes for charging... Knocked this girl over and was trying to see what kind of bras she had on when I fell onm top of her!

.......My Photos

My son once asked me for a clean towel and I gave him a maroon one. He gave me a big song and danceand declined the towel because he associated it with being gay because it was red. The very next day I got back at him when he cam out of his room wearing a fire engine red pair of shorts. I don't know why people care what color towel they use as long as it gets you dry.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

You're an engineer? Well that explains a lot. I think you're expected to be something of an eccentric genius. Glad to hear you're using your powers for good.
    Last edited by Andy66; 12-18-2009 at 08:49 PM. Reason: speeling prolbems :p

Looks good... Matches your eye brows!

good for you kareen, you sure stick up for your self,

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Funny thing is I have moisturizer in my hockey bag! Lol. And say eh a lot... the only penalty I got lately was 2 minutes for charging... Knocked this girl over and was trying to see what kind of bras she had on when I fell onm top of her!
    For you, charging shouldn't be a penalty. You would be forever in the box. Having it declined should be though!

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Karren you are fantabulous! I would love to have been there. It amazes me how someone so tough and straight forward can also be so beautiful and passionate. Keep it up girl!
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Lol... If they came into my office they would probably gasp.... Pink tissues and some pink desk accessories! (Pink heels under my desk) Thinking about asking for a pink laptop when my current ones lease comes due!

.......My Photos

KARREN that's great but i have no hair to color any more LAL susie

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    New guy snaps "Karren" with pink towel "Great game eh?" (Hockey players say "eh" a lot)
    Of course they say "eh" a lot. That's a requirement for the game. After all it comes from the "Great White North" ( in others words "Canada" )

After reading Lorileah image of what happens in the locker room I think Karren is doing more for the game of hockey than Wayne Gretzky ever did. lol

Keep up the good work Karren, I mean it. I love how you stuck up for the guy with the pink towel you're an inspiration.

Vicki

ad omnis par
    Pink all the way!!
    Do you think that Teal'c would use a pink towel? I think he would.
    ad omnis par
    Toni

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Lol... If they came into my office they would probably gasp.... Pink tissues and some pink desk accessories! (Pink heels under my desk) Thinking about asking for a pink laptop when my current ones lease comes due!
    Ordered my new Dell in a leopard print. All my wife and kids said when I pulled it out of the box was jeez!
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Thinking about asking for a pink laptop when my current ones lease comes due!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender View Post
    Ordered my new Dell in a leopard print. All my wife and kids said when I pulled it out of the box was jeez!
    Great idea! No more fighting with the kids for the laptop. At least not the boys.... maybe! lol

Quote Originally Posted by tonixd View Post
    Pink all the way!!
    Do you think that Teal'c would use a pink towel? I think he would.
    Indeed!!

.......My Photos

Great experience! Standing up for the guy with the pink towel was the tops to me. When the opportunity arises, we should all stand up for pink whether in towels, socks, panties, or whatever.
    Always fun to read your comments--thank you.
    warmly, Linnea

Geez Karen!
    and you really think people have not got you figured out. You're such a sweet thing!

Margot

Yeah!! Thanks girls..... funny too because I was actually getting into talking girly stuff with the receptionist when the guy with the pink towel wandered buy.... Kind of ruined my "girl talk" time with here.... sigh..... lol

.......My Photos