Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound off.....I want to know how many of you girls have NOT been out dressed.

Unfortunately I fit this case... still haven't got the (excuse the expression) balls to try.

Never been out. But I would like to one day . . .

Sound off......I want to know

I use to drive while dressed, over 350 miles. I would dress in sexy black outfits. I wore a short miniskirt with black stockings and a garterbelt and a see through black blouse. When I would sit in my vehicle my skirt always hiked up to expose my garters. I had many truckers honk as I passed them on the interstate. You can imagine the rush. I also have dressed many times at motels and would leave my room for ice. Fortunately I never locked myself out of my room. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Horton View Post
    ME OUT.

Ok I what to know who has not been out , and maybe all the girls that have been out can give advice right in the thread to help and give you the confidence and the want to (push) your comfort zone.

If it was not for this site and Second Life I don't think I would have gone out at the time I did.

Sooooooo whats your reason for been in the closet....... Me it was also cuz the dust bunnys in there were just the biggest bully and kicked me out.
    Define "being out".

I've gone to a crossdresser support group meeting, drove there and back en femme. I changed right after and right before leaving home (for kids reasons, spouse supports).

I've been en femme and gone for walks on soft rainy nights. Umbrellas can hide identity well

I've gone jogging wearing pantyhose under my shorts. Same for bike riding. At night.

I've underdressed, sometimes visibly, and been out at night.

From my perspective, I've only extended my closet, so to speak. I have yet to go out into full light, no attempt to hide my face, on anything like shopping, etc.

Why am I still in the extended closet? I'm not ashamed of who I am anymore. I used to be, a long time ago, but not now. It's not that. What it is more is that most of my urge to be out and about is satisfied by the things I already do, on occasion, in going out en femme.

Prior to engaging in these things, I felt like I was always in a cage. I could dress up, but couldn't go anywhere. These outings in the 'extended closet' have largely erased that feeling. I don't feel any strong desire to go shopping, out for dinner, etc. en femme. It'd be nice, but I don't need it.

they tell me it is addicting and after my first outing on new years I am now putting my just bin golfing outfit together and my sweats running shoes baseball cap grocery getting outfit together. Just twhat need another addiction.
    George Zimmerman says "youll like the way you look" and he is right I do!

Quote Originally Posted by JulieC View Post
    Define "being out".
    These outings in the 'extended closet' have largely erased that feeling. I don't feel any strong desire to go shopping, out for dinner, etc. en femme. It'd be nice, but I don't need it.
    Ok I define "being out" as going shopping to clubs , going to meet up , The thing is that you go out like you would do in drab . Going out at night for a hide and hide drive and hope no one see ya , is not being out , but it's a good first start. But out no not really. So that's how I define being out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Bishop View Post
    they tell me it is addicting and after my first outing on new years I am now putting my just bin golfing outfit together and my sweats running shoes baseball cap grocery getting outfit together. Just twhat need another addiction.

Just wait until you find out you need more shoes and then wigs . You think just going out is Addicting just wait until you figure out what you need of all of your outings and then you get obsessed on what you wear and how you look. So good luck and watch your pocket book/Purse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Never have been, but want to once I'm ready.

Only on or near Halloween.

This weekend

Am planning to drive a few hours back home en-femme. Should be frightening and exhilarating.

I don't know if I want to. I'm not passable as I am now. I'd have to shave my beard first and wax my hands probably.
    It's not on my to do list anyway. I may have fantasized about it but never considered that an unresolved issue.

Other than wearing panties under male clothing, only one time I went outside was at night to pick up mail with pair of full C's prominently showing under T-Shirt while in male clothing. But no I have not gone out fully dressed yet.

Have not been out yet, just waiting for the right occasion or event or maybe just needing more confidence in myself.

I don't know if I have the desire or need to go out in in a totally 'out' way. I could see going for a run or bike ride sometime might be fun. Or going for a walk around dusk. I know you aren't defining that as 'out'.

If I ever feel the desire to do that, it will be interesting to see what I do.

Thumbs down

I have yet to go out

Went out this past Halloween with the wife to a club. we dressed as 50s girls . Red hair for both of us. I wore 200 yards of petticoats and she had on 120 yards . We both dressed in black, black stockings and heels. I wore a full slip and a very lacy black petticoat under my crinolines. My thigh tops were also attached to garters. I used extremely pointed breast formsAbout six couples knew us and at first no one recognized either of us.
    I danced with several women. Many women came over and lifted my skirt too see the petticoats. Several went wild because they wanted my pettis which are hard to find.

One girl came over and felt my breasts because she could not believe I was a guy.

It was a real high. I only wore lipstick. My wife said do not do too good a job on the makeup or you will pass and the friends will wonder if you are into it. she did say two of the woman thouhgt I was into it because the outfit was that good.

By the way its fun driving with 200 yards of crinoline. Hard to
    get behind the wheel. But great sensation with all that nylon sliding around.

Hello all no i have never been out to be honest i do not even know if i pass or not that is some thing i would like to find out first and maybe for Halloween.

Tiffanycd

I was afraid to go out for the longest time. Eventually though I did go out at night, but was very careful to not get close to the public. I have driven in the daytime well over 350 miles while fully dressed.

BriannaD formerly Alyssa
    In 1995 I went with friends dressed as "Brenda" to a gay bar in St Louis. In 1996 I attended the St Louis Gender Foundation Christmas Gala with friends as "Brenda". Since then I have not ventured out of my front door as Alyssa.
    No Woman wants to date a guy who owns cuter heels than her! Brianna

Have not been out

I have never been out dressed, except Halloween night and i don't think that counts. I'm too chicken and dont really pass. just not comfortable yet. Hopefully some day.

Feeling safe and comfortable

I've been out a couple of times years ago, but now I wonder why bother. I think it would be best if I could go somewhere and not be self-conscious. I think it would be fun to hang out with a bunch of us and compare beauty tips, etc. etc. etc.

Red face

[SIZE="3"]Well I have been out dressed for Hallowween but no other days. I live in a small town that isn't safe!!!!! In fact there was a couple of gay guys that were beat up just for being gay.[/SIZE]

I've never been out. I've left the house a few times, to take pictures in the backyard and such, but I've never actually left my property dressed up.

Never been out. I'd love to, but circumstances are not favorable right now. I live at home with my parents still, and while they know, it is not something they are interested in seeing. So I'd have to go somewhere, change, do my thing, change back and come home. The 2 friends I have told also are cool with it, but have no interest in seeing it. I don't have a car either. So basically, if I go out dressed, I am going alone and have nowhere to change once out.

Add to the fact it is currently winter and I don't have a woman's coat, that makes things a little tricky. A coat I think could hide a lot and I have have a decent chance.

I don't feel I am passable. I have a blatant man's build, hairy arms and hairy legs still, so makes it tricky as well. I should probably get on shaving that stuff.

So for the foreseeable future, I probably can't get out. I want to though, while I'm still young and have a higher chance of passing, but I guess only time will tell.

Going out in public...my perspective

Good morning;

I discovered I was a TG 18 months ago. I was not alone in this. In fact, it was my girlfriend who basically coaxed, gently pushed and nurtured much of the process.

The first time I donned hair and makeup and wore a complete outfit was also the first time I went out in public. I have never been closeted and really have no experience, nor can I relate to what it's like to dress exclusively at home and then just stay at home and derive enjoyment from that.

Yes I have tried to just do that but for me, it's not my natural state.

Ever since that night, I have been out all of the time. I hardly ever transform and not go somewhere. Like many others here, my appearance has changed to conform to my new life circumstances.

I've been out during the day, at night....in several cities in North America and here in my home city.

Grocery stores, malls, Macys, CVS....Starbucks...bars and clubs. Many many places over these past several months.

It's all I know. Some may be reading this and think how wonderful it might be to be out all of the time.

It is however for me, a double edged sword. Given my professional and personal circumstances, this part of my life must always be kept secret.

If I were to be found out, my job would be at risk. My friends and family would not understand or accept me.

Also, I have been out MANY times with my gf. She of course has encouraged me to go out....goes out with me alot and actually quite likes to go out with me.

But again...if we were to be seen in public and by work colleagues or friends or her family, the results would likely disastrous for her and me.

It's interesting how when your entire TG experience has centered around being out in public, it becomes rather difficult to adjust to a more closeted experience.

I am of the mind that if I was able to dispense with the need for secrecy, and not concern myself with the risks of being "outed" as they say, it would be an easier and sometimes more enjoyable experience.

Of course it's exciting to be out and yes, it can be very enjoyable but there is a downside, especially when it comprises your association and experience with being a TG.

So...being in the closet has it's advantages for some I think.

My girlfriend lives very far away. We don't see each other that often. When we're together, going out is easy, fun....enjoyable and quite frankly, it is what I associate with being a transgendered person.

But at the very beginning, because all of this was "fun and exciting" very little consideration was given to the ramifications of being discovered.

For me, that has changed. I am much more wary, very careful...even to the point of sometimes denying my feminine side which brings with it, some rather interesting feelings of anxiety.

But....as I have developed, I have had to learn to live my life as it is today on a daily basis. Going out once transformed is my normal state, but I've come to realize that in order for me to live as I am today, given that a fair amount of planning is required so as not to be discovered, doing so with reckless abandon is nothing short of dangerous.

I've grown very protective of "me"....I'm even more secretive now than ever before. I worry about the possible impact my activities may have on others, specifically my girlfriend.

As I look back during my rather short tenure as a TG, I've come to realize that all of this happened at breakneck speed. Neither I, nor my GF really paused to consider what all of this was going to mean, how it and I, along with she would evolve.

I don't even think we really knew what it would mean for our relationship.

At the time...it all seemed like just harmless "fun".

So from my perspective, all of us live our lives in terms of "this thing" according to certain rules, perspectives, behaviours etc.

Being in the closet, meaning never venturing out in public isn't for everyone and quite frankly, but being "out" all of the time isn't necessarily the most desirable option either from my perspective.

We talk alot about choices in life. I know there are many here who can relate to the notion that at some point regardless of where that point is in one's life, the fact that one is transgendered is not really a choice.

It's who we are.

I would also suggest that based on my experiences and my own personal evolution, how I was "raised" if I dare use such a descriptor, being "out" as we like to say is not a choice at all. It's all part of who I am and how I need to live.

We all feed ourselves as we need to. This is how I feed ME.

having said that ,there's something to be said I think for just getting dressed and relaxing at home. After all, once your expectations based on your own circumstances are set and hard coded, trying to change or adapt to a new paradigm isn't as easy for some as it is for others.

In a perfect world, acceptance and understanding is a given. Some of us can afford to be careless about acceptance...others not so much.

Walking the line between being the person you feel/want/need to be and conducting your life in a way that brings no shame or harm to yourself or others close to you is where the double edged sword of being "out" can potentially cut deeply.

Please do not read this and think I'm filled with regret. I'm just being realistic about me and trying to relate my own experiences within the context of this thread.

I was so scared to go out .I never realy did... only were I didnot have an escape . the drive thruogh counts? or does a semi lite park count? all I know is the more I ventured out the more I whanted ,and realy do wish I would quit "chickining " out to go to the grocery store or ? as a women. I get dressed as best I can ,,go and end up shivering in my panties. I have been out .. but not so much face to face . its a rush,and very addictive