Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trying to pass being tall

Unhappy trying to pass being tall

This may have been brought up before but I may hve missed it
    I just been wondering how to passm out in the public as a women being 6'3"? I been looking and haven't seen women yet that tall. So any suggestion?

I've seen plenty of women at least 6'0. Definitely don't overdress and keep away from heels
    removed

Look at the local women

Try to dress like the local women you will be around. If you like fetish clothing, don't wear it to the mall. Flats or slingbacks are "regular" womens shoes. Have confidence.
    Jeans and a top with out too much top ( Big boobs) and a fluffy hairdo. Light makeup.

I practiced and took a lot of pictures. When I first went out I was surprised as I passed a window and there was a woman walking beside me....it was me!

In general Blend in and have fun.
    Be careful where you go alone.
    If you feel the need to explain yourself. Smile and Educate. Be proud of who you are!

."ALWAYS, SIT, SPIN, AND TUCK ONE FOOT BEHIND THE OTHER....NEVER CROSS YOUR LEGS"

Emme as in "M"

thank for the advice but being not young and weighting over 200 being tall a bit scary for me right now

Well, some shape-wear or a corset could help with your figure at least. I have met a few GGs who are over 6'0 (I'm almost 6'2, and I have met a few women taller than me, and who weight close to me, or possibly more).

Definitely stick with flats though. Heels will just make you look taller and draw more attention.

I have seen very few tall girls. I am just under 6'2" and love the look of heels. Of the few I have seen only 1 wore heels and she was a doll! I tried not to stare but I sure was excited to figure out her look quick.
    The rest have been college sport players I have seen out and about. Not a look Im going for personaly. But most were super cute.

I think for the tall CD things that are natural and not flashy. I tend to look at the "New York" type styles more, dark colors and less skin.

I normally don't speak of family on the forum, but this thread has to be answered. I have a daughter who stands 5'-11 1/2" tall. She weighs about 145-150 lbs and wears 3" or 3 1/2" heels. Her girl friends tell her men don't like to look up at women. Her response is " They will get use to it."

I know lots of tall women. 2 of my co-workers are my age but 6 foot. One is one of most beautiful women I've ever seen, and that's spoken from an admiring view.

People come in all shapes and sizes. Don't let height worry you.
    I may not be perfect, but parts of me are pretty awesome!

Complete Geek and Girl gamer.

Young Senior Citizen Elsa Larson's Avatar

Suggestions for blending in when you're 6'3"

Find a taller man - as a fashion accessory to start.

Get dolled up and hang out in the lounge of the hotel where the visiting WNBA team is staying.

Cultivate friendships with very tall women.

Watch stand-up comedy by Judy Gold (6'3").

Play beach volleyball with Kerri Walsh (6'3").
    What's between your legs and what you like to do with it is your business, not mine. Please give me the same courtesy.
    Everyone who refers to sexuality as a preference reveals their own bisexuality.
    I hope to live long enough to see a time when one's sexuality or gender identity is no more important than one's religion or politics.
    DO link up with your local support group. It's an easy way to meet similar people, help others, educate the public and be part of the political process.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tallelsa/

Hi..
    Im 5 .9 11 stone =179 lb. shoe 11 womens . avergebuild . close to a woman . shape.

Now i have friends who are bigger weigh in more . have bigger feet . & stand at 6 ft & some more . our women in n z are getting bigger . over all . not a food detail like at mac s or fast food shops . just we are better now a days . than 40 years ago .& some are stronger
    weight lifters . oooops time to get out of there way ....
    So im getting to that point of hey these are gg ..
    So i would not worry . well not yet .
    Just go & you will see some arond in your outings .

...noeleena...

At 6'3 even in drab you are noticed. I'm 6'5 and get noticed in drab, not to be noticed while dressed while this tall not going to happen.

over 6'

I am 6'3 and go out occasionally to malls and lunch during the weekdays. I have not had any problem blending and have blended very well. I shop the department stores in ladies sections and women really dont notice me.
    I will confess as much as I like heels, I wear flats. I have worn womens pants or 3/4 length skirts with conservative clothes that wont arouse attention.
    No problem at all now that there are more women that are around 6' in society. By the way I am 185lbs and wear a size 14 dress.
    Janet (NJ)

I wear heels to the gay bars but when I am out I just stick with flip flops normally or some converse

Well it depends on how you look and act otherwise..

having shoes and clothes appropriate for taller women and your specific build also matters..

i'm 6'2

Getting out and about, you notice women come in all sizes and shapes. Some of the most attractive cds i have met have been taller ladies. Anunber of sexxy drag queens I have seen have also been close to or over six feet tall.

Quote Originally Posted by wendy360 View Post
    At 6'3 even in drab you are noticed. I'm 6'5 and get noticed in drab, not to be noticed while dressed while this tall not going to happen.
    I have some male friends who are 6'5 & 6'7, and yea, they get noticed pretty much everywhere they go.

Quote Originally Posted by Abby View Post
    I normally don't speak of family on the forum, but this thread has to be answered. I have a daughter who stands 5'-11 1/2" tall. She weighs about 145-150 lbs and wears 3" or 3 1/2" heels. Her girl friends tell her men don't like to look up at women. Her response is " They will get use to it."
    Amen for your daughter. I love tall women. (All women actually)
    No problem looking up at a woman. She and I are almost the same height. I'd love that. I'd let a girl that tall wear higher heels & I'd be the girlfriend.

Oh and for the OP. 6'3" and over 200 is not really that big. Unless you are OVER 200.

6'4" wear 5 inch heels all the time. Be confident otherwise u will never feel likE u belong!

At 6'6"+ I like to go out but stay where mainly will be seen from afar. If someone is close I just keep walking. Do you really care? I don't but don't want to offend.
    I may not be a super model, but it feels so good.

I have seen many tall women and all of them have stood tall and proud you should do the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Dress appropriately for the area nad act naturally. You are taller than the normal girl but just go about your business and have a good time. At 6'3" you are sure to be noticed by someone but if you go about your business most will not even give you a second glance
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

I'm tall,,,but i try not to let it bother me, i could let it keep me down, or keep me indoors,,but the truth is that women are all sizes, so it really doesn't matter as much as you could build it up to. Just try to be confident, and stand as tall as you are, be proud of who you are, and have fun.
    x flic x

If it were me and people were reading all the time . I would not worrie about it and just wear what I want and not care. But that's me, Last year I stopped caring what people thought and wear what I want. I am plus size and a very strong person and I don't pass well . I just wear what I want and have fun. When you get th that point then your stress level goes down so far you need a shovel to find it again. I love being this way now.

Your turn hun!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by Dorisnycd View Post
    6'4" wear 5 inch heels all the time. Be confident otherwise u will never feel likE u belong!
    Doris I have to agree I am 6'3" and love a 3-4 inch heel, I might get noticed but if I do I don't let it worry me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

One of my genetic girlfriends is 6,2 and self conscious. We have had conversations about heels. I am 5,11 and we have figured that me in 5 inch stilettos and her in 2 inch heels we will be the same height. I do wear 5 inch heels too, see my profile pic

I explained to her that if she walked into the store in flats people may notice her, I walk in with 5" heels and every guy in there will notice. GUARANTEED!
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.