Thread: Damsel In Distress

Damsel In Distress

The week before Christmas, my wife and I headed up to Las Vegas and spent five days enjoying the peace and quiet. When we go there, I usually don't take any boi clothes with me at all and this trip was no exception. The place was d-e-a-d. One afternoon, we decided to head over to the new Hard Rock Cafe (HRC)on the strip and give it a test drive. The parking for the facility, to be blunt, sucks. It's a multiple level parking structure and we ended up on the fourth level before finding a spot to park my full size, 4-door quad cab pick-up with full 8' bed (this is important later ). Then we discovered that the elevator takes you to the lobby of a multi-screen theater and not to the HRC. To get to the entrance of the place, you have to walk around the building... very inconvenient. Anyway we found our way inside and only had to wait a few minutes for a table. I will say the facility is very nice... touch panels everywhere, even at the tables where you can vote on the music that is played over the sound system in the building. And of course there is LOTS of memorabilia on which you can feast your eyes as well. Our server was attentive but not intrusively so and we enjoyed a nice albeit somewhat expensive lunch ($45, no liquor). We paid our bill and then began the trek back to our vehicle... around the building, into the theater lobby, up the elevator, and finally to our truck. As we were leaving, I noticed another exit at the rear of the structure which would allow us to bypass having to get back out onto Las Vegas Boulevard and the perpetual traffic jam the resides there. So I drove through the little gate that has the ever present warning that you will receive severe tire damage is you back up. Once through the gate I was presented with a very tight radius turn to get onto the ramp that lead down to the street level. I thought to myself, this BIG TRUCK is not gonna make it though that [SIZE="1"]little tiny turn[/SIZE]. Going back into the structure was not an option (severe tire damage) and besides, another vehicle had followed us through the gate. PANIC!!! Just as I was about ready to burst into tears, the gentleman in the vehicle behind us came up and started to help. "Don't worry ma'am, we'll get you out of here." He was an older gentleman in full cowboy gear. He started giving directions to turn left, turn right, back up a bit. By now, his wife had joined in helping out as well, spotting on the passenger side. Finally the gentleman reached through the open drivers window and took control of the wheel, giving me direction on what to do with the foot controls. It seemed like it took forever, but in reality it was probably less than five minutes and we were free! The gentleman tipped his had and said, "Have a good day, ladies," and he disappeared back to his vehicle along with his wife. So another first for me, being rescued by a very gallant, polite gentleman. I must confess, it felt pretty special.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Oh my sorry for the trouble but wow what an outcome! Glad you had a good time in Vegas
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

That is such a cute nice story. I was laughing with tears in my eyes at the fact he was so "The Gentlemen". Yes it can be a bother in Vegas, just think of the prob I have with a Tractor trailer finding a spot. So even red neck Cowboys will treat us like ladies even thought you pass wonderfully. Great story hun thanks for making me laugh. And leaving hope for the red necks out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

That's such a sweet story!

Smile

my 99 F250 did not have much of a turning rad. a hook and ladder (with the guy turning a wheel in the back) could do a U-turn ware this truck could not. yes quad cab, long bed.

but i can parrale park a 42 ft and three axle truck better than my pu.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Oh, shoot!

From the HEADER, I thot this was going to be a "Bondage" thread!

Holly, do u understand why GG girls prefer VWs now?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

That was so nice!
    I wonder if he thought, after he got you out of there, "Does her husband know where they've taken his truck?"
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

That made your trip worthwhile. There was no question about you needing help, the man jumped in and helped. Gallantry is in dead.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    .... with full 8' bed (this is important later ).
    I was expecting that you were going to return and find that your truck was broken into and your 8' bed was being used by a reluctant young damsel and her over-zealous suitor...

I like your story better!

Try finding a parking space in Manhattan for your next adventure

Had a friend come into the city for a Saturday night in the Village after Thanksgiving, and we must've driven half an hour over a twenty square block area before we found a parking space big enough for her Accord. I think we'd still be searching if we had been driving a crew cab with a full eight foot bed.

I love the big p-ups on the open road, but parking garages and city streets, not so much. And, if you've got a Dually, forget about it.

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacqui View Post
    I was expecting that you were going to return and find that your truck was broken into and your 8' bed was being used by a reluctant young damsel and her over-zealous suitor...

I like your story better!
    I thought the SAME thing, only the over-zealous lover was a NBA player in town for the big game ( hence the need for a longer bed...)

Wonderful story
    There is a road—no simple highway—between the dawn and the dark of night.
    And if you go no one may follow. That path is for your steps alone.

THAT'S THE HEADLINES i saw in the paper a dansiel in destressed by local cowboy sounds like making a movie is in the future for you need a manager , gald every thing turned out for the best

susie

Banned Read only
    Welcome to my Mini Cooper Dealership. Special discounts for crossdressers.

Quote Originally Posted by CharleneT View Post
    I thought the SAME thing, only the over-zealous lover was a NBA player in town for the big game ( hence the need for a longer bed...)
    One of the last trips I made to Vegas was during the NBA All-Star game, and trust me finding a trysting player and consort (or in the late Wilt Chamberlain's case with 23 women at once) in the bed of your truck would have been the least of the evils that week. Finding your truck...somewhere else would have been the norm.

Melinda, you think you are kidding but my brother lives there and now has a mini

It wasn't too many days earlier that the NFR was there Holly. Could it be that you met a REAL cowboy? He even tipped his hat. Had to be a real cowboy Maybe he had been in that situation with his crew cab and that was a rental car he decided to drive
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

a bad situation made good

Great story. I was thinking as I read this that had you driven a smaller vehicle or gone thru a different exit you would not have met this nice gentleman that gave you such good feelings. So from a bad situation came some good.