Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are your nails painted?

Are your nails painted?

I don't normally wear flashy polish but today I wore Sally Hansen Diamond Strength #57. (is kind of light mauve pinky color) So off I went to the store to pick up a few items. As I was paying for them the young girl at the till looks at me and says "are your nailed painted?" All I could come up with was "it's a long story". Darn if she didn't give me the answer, looked at me and said "babysitting little kids?" I answered "Yes" picked up may bag and walked out taping away in my boots with the 2.5 in heels.

Never had the pleasure..... YET!

I make it a point to show the GG's my clear polished nails as soon as theyu start talking about "you wouldn't understand" things.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

I love to polish mine, tonight a hot pink but the wife is off work in a few and it has to come off
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    Yeppers they are painted. I actually after three years have decided to stop getting them filled with acrylic. Why? Well I play rollerderby and damm it I had one torn off not long ago in a game. Not fun. In any case I also spend 25 dollars a month to take care of them that I will no longer have to spend. By the way they are chrome pink. I am addicted to the color so they are almost always that color.

Katie

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Your story made me smile I often wear nail polish on my fingers. It's shiny clear at work but outside of work I wear either French or a light color. However, I've never had a GG checker ask me about them. Thanks to you I know have an answer if anyone asks: "It's a long story, but I was babysitting some little kids"
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Always a clear coat on my fingers and my piggies get painted ever time I get my pedi.

My youngest daughter and I paint each others between my pedi's if the start to chip.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

for me its allways some thing bright The best gg said to me that my polish matched my wallet colors .....All i could say was thanks With a Huge smile and out the door i went Jerzie

Quote Originally Posted by sherri52 View Post
    I make it a point to show the GG's my clear polished nails as soon as theyu start talking about "you wouldn't understand" things.
    I do the same very thing. It usually leads to a long conversation. I keep mine clear coated all the time
    [SIZE="2"]
    Hugs,
    Tiffany

My facebook: www.facebook.com/ladysnow71

[/SIZE]

I nerver have my finger paintd but my toes have been painted for the last 3 years. I think the only time they were not was for about 2 weeks 2 years ago whne we went on vacation to a water park

Hot Pink right now. My wife and I stopped at Home Depot yestetday (I was in drab) to pick up some florescent lamps and the SA at the self-checkout recognized me from before (I buy quite a bit there ). She said, "Let me see 'em." My nails are polished all the time and in fact they had just been filled and polished the day before. I held out my hands for her inspection. She said that my nails always look so nice and that she was jealous because she is pregnant and can't get hers done until after the baby is delivered. I told her she should not only get her nails done, but should get a pedicure as well to treat herself. She said she would think about it but really didn't like other people touching her feet. All in all, a nice experience.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I try to keep my toes polished most of the time from October through March. My fingernails usually have a coat of clear matte on them or Nails for males. However the clear matte's and the Nails for Males (Orly) eventually get shiny as I put my hands in and out of pockets. Oh Well.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Ya before I lost my job where they knew I am a CD I had long painted nails and loved them They were acrylic nails . I miss them so much with my new job. I want to get them back but until I figger that my job won't be on the line I will have to leave them "Sigh" Drab.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

nails

Had acrylics put on!!!! Fun!!!

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I've been wearing OPI Coney Island Cotton Candy for about 2 months, but the other day decided to change to a similar but lighter colour I had been wearing just before that.

I love OPI, but it seems to take much longer to harden than the cheaper stuff I'm wearing today
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

I love having my nails done!

the next day im always looking at my nails for trace evidence of the polish so nobody will notice....scratch,scratch,scratch

Nothing to see here!

My toe nails are almost always painted, however I am forced to remove the nail polish on my finger nails after the weekend expires.

Hopefully that will change in the future
    Merry

HRT since 2009

A sore point at the moment as i usually have mine a light purple all the time but last week my daughter got funny about it and said "how can i bring my friends home when you are wearing nail varnish " yet she never said anything about the fem clothes that i had on . so it is back to a lighter color at the moment
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    I always keep my toenails painted, but lately I have been painting my nails with either a clear coat or a french which is slightly less shiny than the clear.

A few weeks after starting to paint my fingernails, a girl I work with noticed and mentioned it. She asked me if I was wearing nail polish, I said yeah, and she said oh okay, I thought they were kind of shiny. Surprisingly that was it, but she's pretty suspicious of me now, lol. As long as she keeps it to herself, I don't care what she figures out or suspects of me
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

Pre-painted glue-on falsies

Nice and easy

Easier to paint falsies too... you dont make a mess of your fingers. Just blu-tac each one to a match stick and paint
    Samantha -x-

Clear coat my finger nails and lately have been wearing a pale pink on my toes.

I keep my toenails painted almost all the time- fingernails sometimes but clear only lol =]

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    My toe nails are painted a soft pink almost a cotton candy and I love them just wish I could leave that color on my fingers.
    I was painting mine with a clear gloss for about two months and not one person said a thing to me (except for my wife) Then I went to my 20 year class reunion and I was sitting at a table with a bunch of women just chatting as women do and they asked me if I painted my nails. I immediately said "yes I do" because my nails chip and break easily so I use a hardner and then a clear gloss. They all loved it that I was "intouch" with my feminine side and not afraid to show it.
    Then they asked why I never asked them out in school. They told me I was so quiet and shy in school. this is a quote to "a couple of them said they definetly would have gone out with me had I asked"
    I should have spoken up back then but I was afraid of them back then, but on that noght I felt like one of the girls for a moment.

This thread is very timely. Just redid my nails yesterday with Love My Nails, French Pink. Before the holidays I almost had a complete set of acrylic's but with the cold weather (wood burning stove) cutting, hauling and carrying wood my nails are in real need of some TLC. Can't wait to get back to my manicurist.

Hugs,
    Alice

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    Your story made me smile I often wear nail polish on my fingers. It's shiny clear at work but outside of work I wear either French or a light color. However, I've never had a GG checker ask me about them. Thanks to you I know have an answer if anyone asks: "It's a long story, but I was babysitting some little kids"
    I, too, often wear clear polish, but occasionally I'll wear something with some color. I'm going to use your story if I'm asked in similar circumstances--pretty funny!
    warmly, Linnea