Thread: Us Girls

Us Girls

I have to be honest, while I do have the desire to crossdress, I never considered myself a girl or the woman within. Does anyone else feel this way? I apologize if I offend anyone by this.

Also, I was looking for the best folder to put this in, and this was the only one where it seemed to fit.

I'm kind of the same (if I understand you correctly). While I'm trying to present as female, I know that I'm not and dont think of myself as one. Other people will think differently. I've been with some t-girls when one was addressed as "sir" (I dont think that instance was out of ignorance, more out of not knowing as the waitress at this restaraunt was really young) and she immediately corrected the waitress saying "dont you mean maam ?" but I dont think I would have done the same but we're all different, have different methods and expectations and different ways of handling things

Thanks, while I guess if I ever dressed outside enfemme, that I would want be addressed as such, however as it has been said, I do not think of myself as a woman in general (although sometimes I wish that I was.)

I'm just your typical guy in a dress!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

How you feel and what you wear are two differnt things. I dress in womans clothes , Plus I idenifie as female too. Also I want to live 24/7 as a woman but don't want SRS. Every one is in there own sittuation and no one person's feeling will be the same for all , or none. It's highlly personalized for each of your sisters and brothers out there. If you only " just" want to wear women's clothes and not be seen or thought of as a woman then you just do that. Be like some of the others here and just do it. I think it take much more courage to wear a dress or skirt without dressing fully then to CD fully. If that's what you want to do... Have fun doing it. If you want to try to CD fully then try it. If you think you want SRS then you go through all the right step to do it. You are welcome here no matter what you want out of your CDing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brassieres View Post
    I have to be honest, while I do have the desire to crossdress, I never considered myself a girl or the woman within. Does anyone else feel this way? I apologize if I offend anyone by this.
    I don't see how anyone can be offended because you tell us how you feel (or don't feel).

Whether you consider yourself a girl, a boy or something in between you are still a valuable member of our family.

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Horton View Post
    How you feel and what you wear are two different things.
    If you only " just" want to wear women's clothes and not be seen or thought of as a woman then you just do that. Be like some of the others here and just do it. I think it take much more courage to wear a dress or skirt without dressing fully than to CD fully. If that's what you want to do... Have fun doing it. If you want to try to CD fully then try it.
    You are welcome here no matter what you want out of your CDing.

Not only can't I put it any better than Christina, I didn't
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

I'm into the clothing and the look of being a female. Although when in drab I still dress half enfemme, I still like to consider myself a man and act accordingly with some restraints.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Us Girls

wen I am fully dressed I am a women in my mind and that's all that matters

I am like you. I enjoy dressing as a female and do not have any desire to be one. At least not "yet"! There are a lot of us like this. I love to be able to interact with others while out and about when dressed as a woman. That is my high.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'm just your typical guy in a dress!!
    Karren's statement had always fit me. I am a man, but I love to wear nice feminine things! And I do!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

How you feel and what you wear are two differnt things. I dress in womans clothes , Plus I idenifie as female too. Also I want to live 24/7 as a woman but don't want SRS. Every one is in there own sittuation and no one person's feeling will be the same for all , or none. It's highlly personalized for each of your sisters and brothers out there. If you only " just" want to wear women's clothes and not be seen or thought of as a woman then you just do that. Be like some of the others here and just do it. I think it take much more courage to wear a dress or skirt without dressing fully then to CD fully. If that's what you want to do... Have fun doing it. If you want to try to CD fully then try it. If you think you want SRS then you go through all the right step to do it. You are welcome here no matter what you want out of your CDing.
    Thanks Christina!

Quote Originally Posted by Rianna Humble View Post
    I don't see how anyone can be offended because you tell us how you feel (or don't feel).

Whether you consider yourself a girl, a boy or something in between you are still a valuable member of our family.

Not only can't I put it any better than Christina, I didn't
    Thank you also Rianna!

And thank you everyone for your replies so far also.

When I'm dressed I feel that I am a woman. I do womanly things, like when I go to the bathroom I use the women's restroom and take my time in there like a woman would.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I'm CLUELESS! As to what, "feeling like a woman", means!

I try to do a good job of creating the ILLUSION of being a pretty woman, in the mirror. If I'm successful, I can get VERY TURNED ON!

Do GGs ever feel that way, looking at their reflection? I think rarely, if at all!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

dressing

I am just like AllieSF

I am like you. I enjoy dressing as a female and do not have any desire to be one. At least not "yet"! There are a lot of us like this. I love to be able to interact with others while out and about when dressed as a woman. That is my high.
    Janet

While you enjoy expressing your female side, you know you are a male. And that's great. I thought I was for years....and then I went to an out of town tg conference and spent my first three days fully enfemme. I told myself I didn't want to be a woman,it would be to much work, and ran as fast and as hard as I could. But you can't outrun yourself, and that Carol has some great legs! I'm glad I let her catch up. And no, there's nothing wrong with what you're feeling, I think it's called self acceptance, congrats! carol

Dress Me Up & Take Me Out MarcieBflo's Avatar

You Have Lots Of Company

Quote Originally Posted by brassieres View Post

Also, I was looking for the best folder to put this in, and this was the only one where it seemed to fit.
    I hope you feel better now as you can see by all the posts you have lots of company . . . . I also love to dress & look as fem as passable, but still wanna revert back to a "man" . . . Enjoy & have fun with it !!
    Life is Beautiful . . . . Dress Accordingly

I have only been here a very short while but seems to be an inviting home for everyone. I absolutely understand feeling like a man and just wearing womens clothing. That was me 40 years ago. It has been over time and reflection that I have come to understand, that for me anyway, it has been about expressing a true femininity that I have within. Vive la difference among us all!...Dee

I always consider myself male and don't really try to pass. I never call myself a woman but I occasionay do refer to myself as a girl or say I want to be in girl mode. I think of it less as having a woman within though and more like being "one of the girls" the same way woman can easily be "one of the guys" without identifying as male.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar

Its what make gender wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinoakland View Post
    While you enjoy expressing your female side, you know you are a male. And that's great. I thought I was for years....and then I went to an out of town tg conference and spent my first three days fully enfemme. I told myself I didn't want to be a woman,it would be to much work, and ran as fast and as hard as I could. But you can't outrun yourself, and that Carol has some great legs! I'm glad I let her catch up. And no, there's nothing wrong with what you're feeling, I think it's called self acceptance, congrats! carol
    Carol your experience is much like mine. I knew there was a genie in the bottle, but hey I was male so I was just a guy in a dress. Until the day I cried driving home after being a woman for a week. Then I knew. Do I consider myself a woman? Not really, but I also don't consider myself a man. I love all things femme, but still like some of my male role. I am stuck in between. It makes checking that darn block on forms kinda difficult.

Brassiers this is a great question and no offense taken.

The wonderful thing about gender is that it is not either or. Everyone it is somewhere in between. Just look at all of the "ladies" that have posted in this thread. We each are us in our own way and that is what makes us special.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Gold Member
    How you feel and what you wear are two differnt things. I dress in womans clothes , Plus I idenifie as female too. Also I want to live 24/7 as a woman but don't want SRS.
    Pretty much what Christina said for me. Except with the SRS, well if it was an affordable option yes I would but ultimately I don't care "what I got" as long as it works.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.