Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: last name

last name

Does any one have a last name they made up. I was thinking the other day that my CD name is Alexis but what about a last name. Here is another idea do you have a signator for your CD self. I was thinking that when you get a credit card they always have that part where you can request multiple cards and what name goes on the card. Could you put your CD name on there so when out at clubs you could actually pay for it as your CD self?

last name

yes you can get a cred card in your female name I did, Jenna Woods its a made up name of course

I use my mothers maiden name... The Hutton women were a bunch of small breasted man haters so I fit right in! . Karren is one letter from my birth name.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Smile

Oh yes, after coming up with my first name, I gave myself the last name I would have liked to have!!!!

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Karren, honey, you just crack me up, girl.

My last name means "Cross" in Spanish (not like grumpy, though I sure can be) and reflects my heritage.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    Last edited by Joni Marie Cruz; 01-18-2010 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Editing
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Jones. I see there is alredy an MJ on the site, so I can't use that, but Margaret or MaggieJ is how I refer to myself on line.

While Denise is a fairly ordinary name (to be more approachable) I had the Colossus of Rhodes in mind when I chose my last name this time. The statue was one of the wonders of the ancient world and a guardian and lightbearer for the city of Rhodes.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Erika... I mean Denise.... Tell the truth!! You must have a random name generator? Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have a first (Linnea), middle (Carol), and last name (Nydatich). I have also opened charge accounts that include Linnea as a user, but when I use those, I'm almost always asked for ID and I don't have any official ID in Linnea's name. I'll get some some day.
    warmly, Linnea

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

Just seemed natural

It happened without any fanfare...just seemed natural.

Just after Tina got named we thought it would be good for her to have her own e-mail address, so she sat down to generate a hotmal account. Well...they wanted a first and then LAST name. It all just clicked and suddenly Tina had 3 names, first, middle, and last.

It is amazing how some things just happen!

tina

Jennifer was the name I have always wanted mine to be, as long as I can remember, about ten years ago I wanted to order some girly things through the mail, that was back when I had a p.o. box, and I needed a last name one day I was looking on the Mo. map and Easton Mo. caught my eye so Jennifer became bonified, it kinda has a ring to it, anyway I think, kinda like a Playboy center fold! HA!
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

I guess I am different, I have always used my last name as Jenni's, so the Y is real, the rest of the name can't be given here though. There is nothing better than getting mail for Jenni, someday I hope all mail will be in that name.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Aspiring Member
    That's an awesome idea about a copy of my credit card with my female name on it. I was actually debating whether to just get cash for my first time out or just not buy anything, but that's a perfect solution.

The name I came up with for my female personality was just a combination of firstname Kristin (one of a handful of my favorite girly names) and lastname Skye (a deviation of part of my online handle.

My wife says it sounds like a stripper name

My last name is Clark, which has led to my nickname CeeCee.

Talking

In 1986 when I got my drivers licence I named my 64 ponitic Christine. Then when in the 90s when I gave her a name I thought " She can't have the same name and my car " so she became Christina. My last name came from Second Life. It's a 3d world chat site. I made my avater female of course and when it came to a last name. You had to have one. You looked through a list of names that were not being used for that first name. I looked and saw Horton. It was easy to spell and I like the way it looked beside my first name. So that's the way I got my last name.

I way given two middle names after I was born. So I figered why not. So from sailor moon Sireana cane to be. Then once in Reno when I was picking up a load this women I was talking to's name was Levina. So Christina Sireana Livina Horton was born.

Side note. Second life AND this site was THE reason I was able to gear up and to go out as Christina. So Kisses and big Hugs to all the girls that helped me then. I love you all.
    Last edited by Christina Horton; 01-18-2010 at 12:33 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

The only problem with getting a credit card in your femme name is if they want to see an ID-and yours doesn't match.

Most people assume that my chosen last name is Rose, since I sign things "Zelda Rose." It's not. I don't usually use my last name and almost no one knows it. I just chose to reserve some privacy and not connect other parts of my life to this...
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

I used to use my middle name as Carol's last name until I decided to transition. And I kept my last name the same, which wasn't easy for personal reasons. My last name connects me to my daughter, and my repurtation in my trade. I'm the Wendy Carlos of my trade.

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    I chose the name Carole when I was about twelve as it sounds similar to my male name (which will soon be consigned to history ). My last name is my real surname and as yet I am not sure if I will have a middle name since I don't have one now.
    living the dream

I chose my last name for much the same reason as Tina, and chose it to reflect the way I feel when I dress! lol
    As for the credit card, I have a pay as you go Mastercard in my male name and Beth has her own card linked to the account with Miss Beth Wilde on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sexyalexis View Post
    Does any one have a last name they made up. I was thinking the other day that my CD name is Alexis but what about a last name. Here is another idea do you have a signator for your CD self. I was thinking that when you get a credit card they always have that part where you can request multiple cards and what name goes on the card. Could you put your CD name on there so when out at clubs you could actually pay for it as your CD self?
    I just take my wifes credit card, and never been questioned for ID, when shopping for clothes, or eating out with friends.

I chose the last name Groves because I liked the way it sounded. Aggi Groves
    removed

I chose the last name of Grey (Gray is the color of what is left of my hair)

Well it depends on who I am.

Lori has the last name Monet'

but my stage name is Mina Castor. (have any idea Clayfish?)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

My last name is Pall. Because I cast a pall over any event or proceedings. I think I'm only kidding about that.
    I did have an account with Prescriptives (the cosmetics people) in my name. Don't know if I do any more since that line is no longer with us.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Erika... I mean Denise.... Tell the truth!! You must have a random name generator? Lol.
    Actually I have a notebook with around 500 possible first and last name combinations. I used the Gene Roddenberry method of picking names for starship captains. Once I choose a new name, the middle one gets inserted at the last minute.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning