Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The feeling of pierced ears

bron
    While i have had my left ear pierced for many years i only got my right ear done late last year. The down side is that i have 2 holes in each ear so it will cost me twice as much to hang some bling in them. But that's ok, another small step to being Bron.

Quote Originally Posted by Loni View Post
    as for keeping the holes open, just buy a set of small diamond studs.

most nobody will notice. if one does just say yea. then say (in a gay fairy tone) jelass.

they will not ever say any more.
    Na I never do that I just say, "Oh well then next time I want to do something to my body I will be sure to consult you first next time ok ok." Don't worrie about it after all Pirates had them and no one called them sissy's, Eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandi Wyne View Post
    Does anyone know of some "training" studs that would be flesh colored so they could be worn at work during the day, too?

Just go to a place that does ear piercing and get two gold studs and like the shoes say(and I do everything my shoes say) "Just do It" . Though My shoes are prettier then sneakers.

I got my first piercing at age 19 In 89 then my other ear in 94. When I first got is I thought everybody was looking and they were. Back then it was strange for a guy to have a ear ring. Then in 96 I bought my first dangly ones and loved them. Now I were two 3 4 or 5 danging one when the mood hits me. I have at least one dangle in one ear most of the time in drab. No one cares.

When People comment on them I tell them that either I use them for fishing , I dangle them over the water and let the fish jump up and grab them. Or I tell them I sometimes keep my car and house keys there if I forget my Purse. Now remember I am in drab when I say that it usually get a good laugh.

For thous of you wanting to get them but are afraid to just remember it's girls like me and others that have paved the way so you don't have to worrie about it.

Now I bet every time we go out shopping or to a club your going to want to borrow my earrings now eh. You mooch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    You b#*^@ !!!

...ya know I'm kidding. Congratulations, you'll have to share the story of how you keep the holes from closing in on you during the daytime, if it works out for you in the long run. I'd love to take the same step!!!
    If it's a DIY project use a "glovers" needle, it has a triangular point which produces a pyramid shaped piercing which doesn't close easily by itself.
    And a small piece of plastic line really will keep the piercing open.
    Last edited by rachael.davis; 01-31-2010 at 12:18 AM.

Trans Adventurer supreme RobertaM's Avatar
    Well girls dont shoot, me,, i just took a sharp wire style hoop and just pushed it thru, pop and its thru, i tryed to make sure they were all clean,, use poly sporan before and after,, i little sore,, but not to bad,, i carry a hoop during the day and repierce them 3 times a day so they dont close up.. at night i put in a set of sleepers.

I know I know,, kinda commando,, but hey,, live once dearie's
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Vancouver Home 2010 olympics!

Smile

it is deffernt. got to remember to remove them before going into the shower.

other than that. just wish i could were a pair of my dangles to work

A short lenth of broom straw will keep the holes open to heal. Yellow broom straw from a broom.
    It works!!!
    If you feel the need to explain yourself. Smile and Educate. Be proud of who you are!

."ALWAYS, SIT, SPIN, AND TUCK ONE FOOT BEHIND THE OTHER....NEVER CROSS YOUR LEGS"

Emme as in "M"

Ok hun I would never have done my piercings myself and (
    I know I know,, kinda commando,, but hey,, live once dearie's
    )

I know you were one but you don't have to prove it HUN. I have put some pic here for you to compare your new hoops to. And as you can see I am not alone in one pic lol. The girl to the right of me will be (borrowing all me ear rings and I will have to make sure she does not "steal" them like I have to keep an eye on her when She is at my place and she does not walk out with my clothes. I got my eye on you Dear.... and hidden cameras lots and lots of cameras.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by giuseppina View Post
    These aren't accepted methods of sterilisation in hospitals, which is what is required. One is in an autoclave (live steam under pressure at 135C to 140C boiling point or so) for half an hour. A 15 psi pressure cooker is insufficient. Rubbing alcohol is a powerful sterilant, but it doesn't kill everything. Nor does chlorine.

A lot of piercing guns melt when autoclaved.
    WOW!
    You can afford an autoclaver can you? Lucky you! :P

Both methods I suggested are sufficient for killing over 95% of surface bacteria, including staph-aureous and MRSA alike.
    Samantha -x-

Well your just not living untill you peirce your ears hun.I love having mine done.
    Angie

Had pierced ears for ten years now. Nobody cares at work. Careful about those really fem pieces though. Sleepers are great to keep the holes open. And rubbing alcohol with a q tip takes care of the once in a while sore ear.

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    In general, I suspect that if you aren't ready to "own" your pierced ears, then you are probably not ready to pierce them, but that's a personal opinion.

When the holes are first pierced, you can't switch earrings. You have to wait a few weeks until they heal.

It is probably possible to do the clear plastic line kinda thing that Michelle mentioned, although you would have to do the initial piercing with it and then leave it in.

When mine were first pierced, many years ago, I had to attend a few important client meetings. Piercing wasn't a well accepted guy thing in those days, especially in the business world, so I covered the studs with small tabs of plastic bandages that wrapped around the bottom of my earlobes.

If anyone asked (and a couple of people did), I said I'd had some cysts removed.

Do you remember the movie "Young Frankenstein"? At one point, Igor's hump moves from one side of his back to the other.

So since a lot of guys now have one pierced ear, here's a suggestion. Get one ear pierced, leave the stud in for the required few weeks, when it is healed, remove it, pierce the other ear and just look amazed/amused if anyone says, "I thought it was your other ear that was pierced."
    Just to make it clear... I know at MY place of employment men arent allowed to wear ANY earrings during the work day. Hair must be cut and trimmed to above the collar.. So If I was to get BOTH ears pierced, I would NEED clear or flesh colored plugs, in order to keep my job. and you know, having a paycheck and roof over my head is nice..
    Even if you ARE the sharpest tool in the shed, your still a tool.