Thread: I dont know what to say.

Unhappy I dont know what to say.

Today, for the first time in a long time, I put on a dress, a beautiful satin green full length dress. I put on my wig, heels and long black gloves and I didn't feel excited, I felt like a boy in a dress, not even a boy in a dress a man. A man was looking back at me, it made me feel kind of like a fraud. It could be just that I'm getting depressed and I'm losing interest in things that enjoy or Im growing and dont need to crossdress to fill a void in myself. It also could be because the dress couldnt zip all the way up, like it use too. Haha. If any one wants to comment feel free too, I'd really appreciate it.

I Love to be fem
    Hi I think we all go through that stage at sometime in our beautiful lives, most have a time when we doubt ourselves but it will come back again, not wishing to be cruel but most times it is that thing of putting on the weight, so maybe a small diet or some exercise will help. We all put on the pounds when we get older male or female, and it seems us cd'rs are like women there when it happens So don't be too disheartened and cheer yourself up by spoiling yourself. Karen

Hi..

Hey no bigge
    im a woman & some times i dont dress up . just the normal clothes . & yes if you feel down , that does not help .
    when i m doing manul work . do i look dressed up . no, in over alls ya ya ... so what . your still who you are . & if you have other details going on then that to will not help . part of life . the thing is dont go worrying about it look on the bright side . you can still dress just may be not all the time . the zipper ..... oh dear . now thats another matter .
    all the best

...noeleena...

I think all of us go thru this from time to time.
    I once purged when I was feeling like that. What a shame I lost so many nice things and it has thanken a long time to build up my clothes and lingere to the prepurge level. I finally told myself never agian, an try an work thru my feelings. It has worked so far an my wardrobe hasen't suffered since.
    Look tomorrow is another day an you can look beautiful in that mirror agian, see

Just letting you know that I moved this to the MtF, where more people will see it and offer more advice to you.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

When it comes to dressing it is like riding a roller coaster. At times it will consume you and you will be in heaven dressing, but there will be times when the desire just isn't there. I think many members go through those periods. During the down turn just make sure your clothes and things are stored away and you will know when the desire will return, because it will.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    Texas, there's nothing wrong with you. You're human,like the rest of us. We don't always feel one way and that's who we are forever and ever...we have these things called emotions. Sometimes they're up, sometimes down, but they're still valid and ours. Sometimes we just don't feel like having eggs for breakfast. Does that mean we'll never want to eat eggs again?

Do like the others said...put the clothes away for a while. Nobody says you MUST wear a dress. But don't throw them out, because if there comes a day when you're saying to yourself "Gosh, I feel like wearing a dress today", then you'll be able to.
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

Most people go thought ups and downs on most things in life so why should CDing be any different , there is a saying that a change is as good as a rest , do something else for a while and then one day you will say,Hey i feel like putting on a dress today , and i am sure that at that point you will be happy .
    In any case you put a dress on , that is cross dressing, nothing fraudulent abut that .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Banned Read only
    Maybe crossdressing is like a phantom limb to you? Sometimes an individual can keep forcing themselves to do something out of memory of the satisfaction they USED TO get out of it in the past. If the satisfaction is not there in the present, though, that can leave one feeling empty and unsatisfied.

Maybe it's time to get a new hobby?

I think it became habitual and does not excite you as earlier

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    It just means that you have things inside that still need sorting out. Use your emotional compass to guide you towards the things that make you feel good in life. Reflect on the feelings that you are having and try and decode what they might mean. Cross dressing is not all that there is to life (did I really say that!) and perhaps at this point you need to focus on other areas of your life.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Yep... I've seen it time and time again.. Your done.. No longer a crossdresser!! Finished.. Washed up...

So what size is the dress? You forgot to mention it. Any photos?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Yep... I've seen it time and time again.. Your done.. No longer a crossdresser!! Finished.. Washed up...

Karin !!!!! geez

lol she's reaching out lets help our sister out

What ever you do don't purg..... It 99% of the time will come back. If you purg it will hurt the wallet and you will lose all the stuff you love. Once gone if will not come back. So if you feel no need to dress just put it away in a safe dry place and forget about it untill you need it and you will glad you did. Every girl hear has felt this way one time or anoher and some have purges and hated themselfs for doing it. So try to think of it this way , your CDing is going on a vacation and your staing home. She packed a bag and put it ( under the stairs or in the closet ) and will be back in say 2 weeks or 2 months or 2 years. But she WILL be back , don't ever think she won't. She is like the cat and she won't stay away she comes back every day. Good like and if you want to see if she is on va K then but her a nice dress and make her up one last time before she goes on vaction and get fully dolled up makeup to and just see. If you still fell nothing then she is on a short vacation and will be back soon. Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post

Don't listen to her she's just graby , she just wants your dress.
    Last edited by Daintre; 01-29-2010 at 02:38 PM. Reason: merged posts, please use the edit button, consecutive posting is not allowed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Gold Member
    OH gyod yes most of us know this horrid feeling.
    Feelings come in cycles. Sometimes we feel beautiful, sometimes like a wretched toad.

With the dress not zipping, well, maybe you are just putting on a few pounds.
    Time to re-evaluate your diet and exercise regimine. It is hard cause it is winter and that is when we put on some weight, I know I have gained back 5 to 10 pounds of what I lost. I have been lazy.
    The feeling of having gained weight sucks above all others, like "how did I let this just happen?"

But with the man in the dress feeling, maybe just go for a new look.
    That whole pink fog thing you hear of does wear off.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I've had times to dress or shop... times I anticipate the oppurtunty, and yet when the moment is there, I just don't feel it. What efforts I do make then don't connect for me.

I'm sure it's something many or all of us have been through.
    Some actually get away from 'dressing for extended periods, only to find that 'wanting feeling' to return again.

Don't make strong judgements. Sometimes, life gets us so preoccuppied that nothing will feel right, and has been said, the CD feeling comes and goes.
    Put it safely aside for now, a resource you will have at hand when your girl again demands to be free.
    The older I get, the more real I feel. And what I feel is not all that I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit me on Facebook - Dina Walker http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003166749185

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Horton View Post
    Don't listen to her she's just graby , she just wants your dress.
    Hey!! I asked first!! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    I know the feeling comes and goes...all feelings come and go. I agree, tho...don't purge. Way to expensive and frustrating too when you think you have kicked the habit only to regret losing all those nice things.

[SIZE="3"]How do you wear a used Zamboni, Karren?[/SIZE]

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar

The pressure to perform

Sometimes it's just a matter of stepping away from what you're doing to let the mind and soul re-connect again. I agree with the "no purge" proponents. Set it all aside and take care of the daily life things and just let your feelings guide you however they will.

One just wonders, "Am I fullfilling my need to express my feminine self, or am I just a guy in drag?"

Don't add another stressor to your life. Enjoy what can be had and leave the rest to the IRS. Just kidding.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.