Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time out the house! Yay!!!

First time out the house! Yay!!!

Sorry that this is a little long, but I feel wonderful and need to share it!

After dressing I got a severe case of cabin fever. I just needed to get out of the house. Spoke to my SO by phone, she tried to talk me out of it, said we could do it some other day. She was worried about me doing it alone (and she's got a point as there's some measure of safety in numbers).

But in my heart, I knew it had to be today.

And so it was!

Took my car and started driving around town, without any specific destination. Just felt super being out of the house en femme.

Dialed my SO from the road and she just couldn't believe I had done it! I told her it was something like a skydiving jump: if you think too much, you don't do it. I told her I felt confident and that I would like to show her my production, if she was willing to see it.

I picked her up and she thought I looked good. We drove around for a while and then we came upon this deserted square. I parked and said I was thinking about taking a stroll around the place. She opened the door and said: let's go!

And so I did!

Then, all of sudden people started appearing from nowhere. I began to freak out a little, but she said "relax, nobody is going to take a second look". Her confidence helped calm me down -- as she would not have left the car if I didn't truly look passable.

Sure enough, a jogger got past us, not a second look. Then a couple. Same. Then the ultimate test: a lady was walking her dog and coming in our general direction. I told my SO, "let's walk up to her". I got within less than 3-feet of the lady, made a comment about the dog, and she didn't bat an eye!

I just could not believe it, because I never saw myself anywhere near passing. Guess people pay a whole lot less attention to others than we think. Either that, or everybody's gone blind! lol

PS: Posted a pic on my album. What do you gals think? Constructive criticism is welcome, too!

Silver Member
    Congratulation! Sounds like you had fun. And you most definitely pass; you're pic looks great!

Thumbs up

Good job ! I can so totally remember my first time out of the house en-femme... I was soooo nervous that I couldnt start my car until the 4th try. I didnt have the guts to do it in the daytime. So it was late in the night, well past 10. Drove to the nearby Target. I was dressed in this beautiful red Saree and looked so out of place. The parking-lot was mostly empty and dimly lit. Parked my car but couldnt get myself to come out. Finally I stepped out and took a few steps from my car. Suddenly saw someone step out of the store and I dove right into the car. I was so unbelieveably nervous AND turned ON at the same time !!

Since then Ive done it several times, but never in the daylight. Hoping to do it today. This being super-bowl sunday, everyone's indoors

Very nice Gabi. I would say you pass. Now like a parachute jump you can't wait to do it again.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Thanks for your replies, girls!

Yes you looked really good! I am still pretty much in the closet.

Trans Adventurer supreme RobertaM's Avatar
    Fantastic, you get your getting out CD badge
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Vancouver Home 2010 olympics!

Gabi - your picture looks fantastic - you have every reason to be confident. I know you can't wait to go out again. Congratulations on your wonderful day. This really is Super Sunday!

Wendy

Gold Member
    Looking good Gabi! The world is your playpen now!

Your pic looks great Hun. I would never think if I saw you in the mall that you were CD. Not ever. He'll you've got a great body too. Wonderfull Hun just wonderfull.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

Fantastic!

You look terrific in the pic you posted! I can't imagine anyone not seeing you as a women with that presentation!

Congratulations!

tina

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!
    Well done on your excersion - its a great feeling! And great to have support. I am not suprised your SO said "lets go". From your photo I would ahve said the same. If you walked past me dresed like that I wouldnt notice you were not a GG.

Enjoy your next outing!

Sam

A huge thanks!

Hi all!

Thank you so much for bothering to read the long post and take a look at my pics. Means a lot to me!

What can I say about your lovely comments? I mean, you girls are too kind!!

Hugs,
    Gabi

Too bad all of "us" don't have an S.O. as secure as your's is to take that first step with us I hope you had fun hon.

looking good

I wandered over and looked at your pic...
    you look so fabulous, If I were a single man and saw you out like that I would probably embarrass myself and get turned down trying to get a date... and I am a straight male.
    you really do look good.

Melissa Ann

Aspiring Member

Bravo/Brava

Bravo to you for wisking up the courage to make that leap. Brava to your wife for being so concerned caring and supportive of you. Now, after looking at you pics... I cant figure out why you think you wouldnt pass. OMG, you look totally natural as a GG. Build of that courage and venture out more.
    Rachel m

Aspiring Member

Bravo/Brava

Bravo to you for wisking up the courage to make that leap. Brava to your wife for being so concerned caring and supportive of you. Now, after looking at you pics... I cant figure out why you think you wouldnt pass. OMG, you look totally natural as a GG. Build of that courage and venture out more.
    Rachel m

Gabi, you had nothing to worry about, especially since you wonderful wife was with you!
    Hugs, Carole

Feels great doesn't it! I too had a peek at you picture. You look great and need not to worry. Just go out and have fun.

Platinum Member
    Yup, consensus, not only do we admire your accomplishment, but we agree that you are totally passable and very attractive. You can put the man clothes away and enjoy your life as a girl!!!

You look fabulous darling!

I also think you look great in your picture.

My wife's a big supporter and would probably go with me if I thought I had half a chance of not causing a scene. Maybe someday.

You mentioned you spoke. How's your voice?

Way to go Gabi !!!! Your pic looks great. you have a warm smile

I cansee why nobody 'read' you. Really passable.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

Lucky Girl

From looking at your pix I'm not surprised you passed with flying colors ! Not only that, I hope you realize what a lucky girl you are to have such a wonderful, supporting wife.
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487