Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First date in 8 years, We have not met yet, Going as Christina, Am I nervous! ya me!

Talking First date in 8 years, We have not met yet, Going as Christina, Am I nervous! ya me!

Hay all. Yes It will be my first date in like 8 or so years. We meet on life mates.....just over the phone. I told life mates to make sure the girls they recommend must be ok with my CDing. So we have only talked on the phone a few times. She seams very nice and we have a lot of the same likes. I just hope we can click on the talking part cuz love to talk. OK I am a trucker as some of you know and my girl friend Roberta has told me a few times to listen more....ok in the truck for 14 years or so for the most part alone I don't get a chance to chat to people and over the years I have found that most people on the CB just want to talk smack , I want nothing to do with that . So when I am home and dressed the talk button on my mouth is on and I just wanna talk.

Back to the date part...... Today is Saturday morn and I will get together with her later today we will be going to a Vango meet. Vancouver girls night out meet. Other CDs will be there and after that we are going to a drag show.

Yes Roberta all ready said I should meet her in drab first but she said it would be fine this way. I mean just think of this for a sec.....What would have happened if you meet you SO that way the first time and she knew you were a CD. I think she would have no way to say (Well I meet and fell in love with a MAN) . In this case If she does not cancel she could not say that.

For those of you that are screaming and you computer screen saying how selfish this all sounds, your right it is selfish of me but I don't want my CDing to be a problem in the future so this is the best way I can think of to make sure she will be fine with it. After all we both singed up to find our one and only love, someone we can grow old with. They asked her before she agreed to meet me if she would be ok with it .

Since we talked yesterday and she said it would be ok for me to be Dressed for our first meet up I have had this tightness in my tummy and I never have had that before. I think it cuz I am nervous . I could not find the reason until I thought this morning "What am I going to wear". I have more choices on what to wear there ever I did 8 years ago and still I think I have nothing to wear. LOL. I never thought I would think that but the last year I have thought that lots, My 20th high school reunion was the first major and this is the second one.

What would you girls recommend for a first date when you don't know what your date will wear. OMG what if in a real wild Million to one chance she wear the same thing I do. I never thought of that happening until now.

That would be so cooooooollllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhmmmmm I mean "Wow that would be embarrassing.....

Ok I will update (pun intended) this later. Boy I hope she does not back out of out date tonight. Well hears hoping.

Wish me luck!!!!!!!!! I need all that I can get
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

good luck, chrstina! I hope everything goes well. I definitely wouldn't have the courage to meet that way for the first time. But you know what they say, first impressions are everything! Good luck!
    removed

I only wish....

I think being as you talked about it already it is the best thing to do. I only wish I could meet a lady like that someday. I know it's "not gonna happen" cause I am such a closet case. I can still dream though....

Susan

Maybe you will get a gold medal! Go to hamburger marys on davie st . You realize most of us would kill to be out in vancouver right now amongst all those vanilla people
    George Zimmerman says "youll like the way you look" and he is right I do!

Good luck Christina. hope you have a great time and she wants to see you again.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Wow, Christina! Eight years has been a long dry spell for you.

I like your approach. I sure hope meeeting your new lady goes really well, and that you can tell us how it went.

Hugs,

Daisy

Enjoy your date my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I wish you the very best date!
    Michelle

Gold Member
    Keep breaking those barriers Christina. Have a great time and the best of luck!

Hay all , I just talked to AMY on the phone and she "WILL" meet me at the restarunt and after that we will go to the drag show.

She did not cancel and that's a HUGE . I am getting more nervous now thinking of it. I love this feeling , I don't get that much anymore lol.

I will be getting ready for all this in a hour . My girl friend Roberta and I will meet up and go shopping a little before the dinner. She just called me to say she will be by at 4 or more like 4:30 .

I can't wait.........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Smile

i just got home 5m pacific time.

here is hoping it goes great for you.

i will be up by midnight .....maybe see a posting????

loni.

Good luck I hope you have a great time

The first time I met my last gf, I was dressed, and she was 100% accepting and encouraging of my girl side all throughout our relationship. I think being open about this side of you up front is absolutely the right thing to do. I hope it goes great!

Smile good luck

Good luck Christina I hope it turns out grear for you,

Well she canceled. Oh well I guess if she could not handle me dressed then she is not worth my time eh.

Aw no! Boo to her!
    Don't let it get you down too much. You did an awesomely brave thing, and it's much better to know now than later.

Awww... Sorry to hear that, I was hoping you'd have a fun story to share.
    "Impossible" is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try. Kutless - What Faith Can Do
    Quote Originally Posted by My sister Lilli
    Yes, your happy shows - you practically have unicorns and starbursts flying out of you.
    Physically female!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina Horton View Post
    Well she canceled. Oh well I guess if she could not handle me dressed then she is not worth my time eh.
    Gyod that is kind of f'ed up, she say why she couldn't make it?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Smile

your are just to good for her anyway, there are much better ladys out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    Gyod that is kind of f'ed up, she say why she couldn't make it?
    She said I was a nice guy but she did not think she wanted to meet me dressed in a costume. I told her that it's not a costume and then she said " well I don't what you to be acting around me, I said " I am not acting , then before I could explain further a another call came in and I asked her to wait one mo. When I tried to get her back I must have lost her. I called back but got her voice mail. I called oh 6 or 8 time and left a few messages and she did not get back to me.

I think it safe to say it would not have worked out. Yes it's a good thing to find this out now not later.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie4you View Post

I have not had a prob with the service just...... I think it hard for someone "whom is not well versed in TG land like we are" to understand who we are and why we do it. At the Vango meet one of the wife of one of our members was there and she and a CD friend said that. I get there point and yes she might have been fine with it but as the time of our date got closer she got cold feet or thought "I have a date with what the world will see as a girl and I ready for that". I don't know her reason but I wish her luck and have not hard feeling to her.

I am disappointed sure but I am not a girl or guy to get down for long. I had a great time at dinner I can't say the food was as good but the company was the best. I really love to spent time with these girls. There a tip top wonderful group of ladies and I wish we could all spend more time with each other. Like A big day of shopping and a good quite afternoon of just girl talk. If you ever have a chance to go out with a group of CD girls do it. It's so neat to be with like minded people whom you don't have to explain why....they just know and may have insight you lack. So to the girls hear that was there THANK YOU ALL. OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

I'm sorry she cancelled on you after agreeing to meet you even dressed. I do think calling 6 to 8 times may be a little bit excessive, that might have scared her off now even more than the crossdressing did. Plus, taking the other call was probably not the best idea.

Do you dress or are you planning on going full time as Christina? The reason why I say this is because, it's not so much that I think you were being selfish in how you approached your date as much as it seems like maybe you were throwing too much at her too fast. You weren't just going to be dressed up, but you were attending a trans event and then going to go see a drag show. That's a lot of crossdressing happening for someone who hasn't been at all initiated into it yet.

If you're not full time as Christina, then it would probably be better next time to go more traditional with your first date, let her meet you as a guy and see that you're perfectly nice and normal, and then if it goes well and you hit it off, then discuss dressing up for either the second or third date. Still be honest and up front with who you are and what you do before the first date, but it feels like you maybe played the CD thing up so much that it started to feel overwhelming and ominous for her.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Maybe it was too soon for her to see you dressed? If she was interested and curious, it may have really led somewhere. I met my fiance online, met him in drab the first few times, but even then I felt he was constantly testing me- showing me all his girl things and pictures right away, showing up in female mode at unexpected times. taking me to transgender/gay bars. I felt I was being tested and he was evaluating my every reaction. this is a lot of pressure especially because I cared about him and didn't want to hurt his feelings.

Trans Adventurer supreme RobertaM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JiveTurkeyOnRye View Post
    If you're not full time as Christina, then it would probably be better next time to go more traditional with your first date, let her meet you as a guy and see that you're perfectly nice and normal, and then if it goes well and you hit it off, then discuss dressing up for either the second or third date. Still be honest and up front with who you are and what you do before the first date, but it feels like you maybe played the CD thing up so much that it started to feel overwhelming and ominous for her.
    Christina, see! not just me giving the same advise. You were so excited about meeting her that your enthusiam could be construed as little to aggresive luv.

hugs Roberta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Vancouver Home 2010 olympics!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertaM View Post
    Christina, see! not just me giving the same advise. You were so excited about meeting her that your enthusiam could be construed as little to aggresive luv.

hugs Roberta
    You should listen to your friends Christina. I would have said the exact same thing, and still do after the fact!!! Live and learn, as they often say.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)