Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crying at movies

crying at movies

so I'm sitting here watching a movie and the male lead says something beautiful to the female lead and I start to cry my wife looks at me and I just wipe my eyes and keep watching the movie all I could think was I wish someone would say something like that to Sarah

Crossdresser At Heart NatashaCD's Avatar
    LOL dont you hate that ive been doing alot of crying at movies lately im just a big softy

I cry at movies all the time and always have. It has nothing to do with my being a cross dresser. It is just my basic make up. I'm sentimental.

Carbon-based Member eileendover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    I cry at movies all the time and always have. It has nothing to do with my being a cross dresser. It is just my basic make up. I'm sentimental.
    Me too, Alice.

One of my favorite cry-inducing movies is "What Dreams May Come" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120889/ with another great serious performance by Robin Williams. I especially tear up during the father-son scenes.

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    I knew something was wrong when she did'nt cry when Old Yeller died. Or something like that.

I too have "contact problems" very often while watching movies. For me it has nothing to do with being dressed since I never watch movies while dressed. No opportunities.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    I've alway been more apt to cry during a film than my wife--not that she doesn't, but I definitely think I'm more emotional that way.

Although, during the Vancouver opening ceremonies, watching the part where the kid was flying over the arena to Joni Mitchell's "Both Sides Now", we both teared up.

The problem comes sometimes because she's allowed to pour out the waterworks if she wants to, but I feel like I have to hide my tears sometimes.
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

I guess you can add me to the list. I haven't actually cried, but I tear up and I definitely get choked up so that I can't speak for awhile. That used to be a little embarrassing when my now ex would want to discuss a scene and I couldn't disguise the emotion in my voice. I'm glad I can feel that, even if it isn't the norm. I mean, I don't think a person has to look to hard to see more obvious signs that I'm not exactly fitting the norm .

Wendy

Hell I cry during the reveal on Clean House"... Sniffle sniffle. Look at that beautiful sette!! Awwwww..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have allways cryed at movies or a sad tv or such thing. I just did not let my tears fall if others were Round. The manlly thing to do eh. When I started to get in touch with my fem-side a got to the point where I don't care if anyone sees me cry. Guy (can) get laughed ad or teesed about it and I did not want that. Now I don't care if anyone see me cry.

The funny thing is when I started to fo out to movies dressed and I wanted to cry I would stop my tears from falling cuz I don't want to rune my makeup. So when I fully feel like crying I don't for the makeup reason. Now that I can cry and no one would think it strange I don't. Funny eh!!!!

I just need to find makeup that fully will not run. One day I will find it but now I will be watching my makeup.

I will cry again and again at the same movie if it moves me so when I buy the DVD I can cry buckets full and not worrie about my makeup.

Anyone have the same prob . Sarah I think you do to eh. Lol.

I love love love s good cry and I think all men and some women need to cry more. It is such a good stress release that most men would never know. Sad I know but..... True ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Aspiring Member
    I cry at happy endings and not so happing endings, can't explain why I do it, but I do, do it.

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar

Another macho taboo crossed

We are each one on our own individual journey and mine has crossed the "chick flick" threshold with the movies. I didn't cry, but I actually pointed out the romance movie for us to watch while my wife picked out a spy flick, thinking I'd rather see that.

I think she sort of likes that part of Brandi in her life, even though I've not outed to her yet.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

A hairy dude in a dress Nigella23's Avatar
    I'm a total cry baby! I'll choke up at something the wife reads out of the paper, a sports event, nature programme, really doesn't matter what, if I empathise an emotional situation then thats me blubbing!

I don't cry a good cry but I have always had tears in my eyes for special moments.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

I am definitely a ChickFlic type gal. I'd rather see one of those than any other type of movie. Just get a thgrill when the guy finally realizes he's with the girl he really loves then the othe b***h and the teard of happiness run down my face. What's a ga; to do. Always wish it was me.

Me Too

I get tearie eyes often at the movies, or reading something in the news paper, or in a conversation. It is not always involving a sad story it can be a triumphant situation. I often will have tears when my gf will be dry eyed. She understands this about me and generally never says anything. It use to embarrass me but now I don't let it bother me. When Laura is out and cries I am even less bothered by it, after all is it not normal for a girl to cry at movies?

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    [SIZE=4]Well I really don't know what is wrong with you sissy girls.. just because you dress fem, does not mean you have to let a simple movie or show get to you.. that just doesn't make sense.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I don't have those inner feelings to draw tears..[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]But will tell you each time I have gone to the movies and its one of them girl movies, they release some type of mist in the air.. not sure what it is..but everytime my eyes turn a bit red, sting a bit that draws tears.. almost like mustard gas.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I tell you, I don't know what it is.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]And now that same mist is in my home as it has happened there alot too.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I'm getting tired of having to buy boxes of tissues to dry the wetness..[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]OKAY.. YES, I BALL LIKE A LITTLE SISSY and I love it.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Its like a flood gate of feelings that were released..not sure if its tied to being free to dress more or life experiences in last few years.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Hope you girls didn't mind my teasing.. sniff.sniff.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Hugs,[/SIZE]
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

[SIZE=2]When asked if I was crying, I used to just say my eyes were broke and leaking..., or got something in my eye.......lol[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Oh Don't get me going on crying, I've shed countless gallons of tears...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Goodness...Don't let me sit and watch a Tom Hanks/Meg Ryan movie...The first and the last 5 minutes of "Sleepless in Seattle" or the the last 5 minutes of "You've got Mail" and I'm a wreck.. [/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

EVERYBODY CRIES!! (Everybody Hurts![REM]) Nothing wrong with being moved by a good movie........or a good commercial. I can tear up at some of the dumbest moments in a sitcom or ....well, but what is going on now. Is it mandatory for everyone to cry on TV. Home Improvement shows. Undercover Boss(Yecchhh) and now every story about the olympics. I mean GAH! To Much. Obviously journalists don't have enough stories. Sorry i digress. I don't think crying has anything to do with being CD. it is about being human

Yes, I'm a cryer too.

I'm with Alice

I cry when I see or hear beauty, not sadness

To quote Popeye "I yam what I yam"

...And... Action!
    Happy movies make my cry, sad movies make me cry.. Disney movies make me cry..
    It's really just becoming pathetic... I'm not a girly-girl, so I can't start crying while watching films with mates without them teasing me about it.
    I need people like you to watch movies with!
    [SIZE=3]~Moe ~ [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Moe GG View Post
    Disney movies make me cry..
    Fox and the Hound. Gets me every. Freaking. Time. And I don't consider myself a crier. A whiner, yeah, but not a crier.

The worst thing about it is that I tear up at the most obvious sentimental slop that is excreted from the pens of Hollywood's worst hacks.
    It's embarassing.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Phew, so it's not just me! My eyes have leaked recently with Rachel Getting Married, the ending of Gladiator, the ending of Bobby. It's good to feel emotions.